::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2003, 05:04 PM   #1
SilverCiv

Funny kills, post here

Anyone have an kills on cars w/ some huge bolt-on wings, or some APC logos everywhere? I want to hear some. I had my buddy driving my car today, we saw this black 80's accord w/ red lips and some logos all over, so i told him to light this guy up, was really funny.
Old 04-07-2003, 07:27 PM   #2
Wren57

Once I was in my moms car (2001 red bmw conv) and was followed by a baby blue 1990 civic hatchback... it had a huge \H/ sticker on the back window, along with a huge white windshield wiper in front and another banner across the top. He also had a universal aluminum wing on the roof of the car (it was also white) and a hugeass exhaust tip with stock muffler. Anyways at a light he asked me if I wanted to race and was revving at me and shit and I just started laughing, and he and his two friends in the car started cussin at me threatening me, so when the light turned green I took it up to about 110 and slowed down to 20 so they could catch up, they got beside me, i smiled and waved, started laughing and turned...
Old 04-07-2003, 08:38 PM   #3
Civic98

haha lol
Old 04-07-2003, 11:47 PM   #4
Duckydos

Back when my brother had his Civic Hatchback, some guy pulls up next to him in a beater van... You know, one of those huge ass conversion van's with the swivel chairs and the bed in the back? Well, this guy is a strait up stoner from the 70s... So, they take off from the light and they're dead even. My brother is watching traffic and worrying about shifting, but the whole time the dude in the van is staring at us (not looking out his windshield, just staring). So, the guy pulls up next to us at the next light and he's like "THINK YOU'RE FAS...." and then starts with some horrible smoker's cough.

-Ducky
Old 04-10-2003, 06:35 PM   #5
TweaK

Ummnot really race but some old old civic hatch ..it wasnt bubbly looking it was like a box..andyway it was painted lime green with big gaudy wheels huge exhaust..anyway I never raced the guy ..but it was funyn as him watching hi scar struggle..to keep with my 95 teg ls..(not that my car is fast are fast this car was just eh...) anyway he struggles to keep with me and im jstu driving liek i would anyday ..i guess oyu hada be there...=\
Old 04-11-2003, 09:53 AM   #6
CD5Passion

I got my ass beaten by a 6 cylinder 2000 (??) Voyager, minivan, haha, I had him at the start but he got me...I laughed....plus it was my friend in the van, just for kicks you know?..:o
Old 04-11-2003, 06:39 PM   #7
Civickid0to60

Today actually, I was driving up highway 27 and I see this blue ragged POS, had to be an 83-85 volvo (aka "the tub") with yellow and blue fog lights, HUGE wing (made it look like a shopping cart), gold grill, and in fact 3 APC stickers, and other miscellaneous decals. Of course as I pulled up behind him he tried to press the gas, and after a while of him pulling ahead, i passed him in 2nd. :-)
Old 04-15-2003, 08:21 AM   #8
Twilight02ZX3

85 RS Camaro tried to race me once. The car wasn't in bad shape...........but the wing was on.........backwards.......