::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2003, 03:52 PM   #1
HondaTypeJ

My Room mate smells...BAD.

I think my room mate has that "smell". It is REALLY bad. My room is right across from hers and my door is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS shut. lol. She leaves her room door wide open and I have to hold my breath when I get near it and close it. Seriously, I am NOT kidding it is totaly like this. My other room mate (a guy) couldnt figure out what it was until we asked a few of our girl friends to come and take a whiff. They said that that is most likely what it is...PERIOD! Eww. You know it is really bad when you turn on the central heating and the smell seeps through the air vents and into your room. Id rather freeze to death.
Old 03-06-2003, 03:54 PM   #2
oc civic

hose her down with fbreeze.. that shit will kill ANY oder...
Old 03-06-2003, 03:56 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic

LOL
ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 03:57 PM   #4
HondaTypeJ

lol. It wouldnt work. NOTHING works. I have tried something like febreeze and it made it worse. I forgot to mention that she tries to cover up the smell with perfume and shit and it makes it 5x's worse!
Old 03-06-2003, 04:01 PM   #5
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

sucks...get a bunch of odor destroying things that plug into the wall (citrus works best) and boxes of arm and hammer... then...well...I dont know thats all I got
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 04:05 PM   #6
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
sucks...get a bunch of odor destroying things that plug into the wall (citrus works best) and boxes of arm and hammer... then...well...I dont know thats all I got

hell yeah 3m adhesive them around her door maybe she will get the hint? lol
Old 03-06-2003, 04:07 PM   #7
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Dude, that is gross. Is she hot?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 04:09 PM   #8
HondaTypeJ

No not really. Not my type. And about those plug in things...tried it. I put them in the hallway, my room, living room...etc, and it blocks out the smell for so long before it comes right back. I plan on mentioning it to my doctor on my next visit.
Old 03-06-2003, 05:20 PM   #9
HondaTypeJ

Quote:

rofl
Old 03-06-2003, 09:59 PM   #10
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

lol glad im not living there if its that bad, i would have to say something after the first day or two
ifeldwn02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 10:16 PM   #11
RU_Teg

Does it smell all the time because if it smells all the time then it cant possibly be her period because that only happens once a month...unless she's some freak...
Old 03-06-2003, 10:36 PM   #12
ShEaNy

ya wtf...throw her in a bath of tomato juice ahahaha
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 12:10 AM   #13
sc0rch

naaaaaaaaaasty.....go up to her in your best barry white voice and say "hey baby,i want you to slowly remove your clothes,walk into the bathroom,run some warm water,get all lathered up and WASH THAT STANK ASS CROTCH!!"

or better yet......in a polite voice say "did you know your supost to whipe twards the back?"
Old 03-07-2003, 09:59 AM   #14
HondaTypeJ

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
ya wtf...throw her in a bath of tomato juice ahahaha

rofl. Seriously, that what the smell is. I have had my girl friends come by and smell and also my room mates girl friends smell and they all said the same thing...that is HAS to be period. ifeldwn02...I have wanted to say something from day one but I cant. I would laugh to hard (while holding a towel over my face). And I dont know how to tell her. She would get soo offended. I mean how worse can it get than the fact that I cant even use the heating in our place because the smell seeps through the air vents in her room and into mine!?
Old 03-07-2003, 10:08 AM   #15
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

wear a gas mask. she will get some hints

Old 03-07-2003, 10:42 AM   #16
ShEaNy

everytime u walk by her...say just out loud or to someone else if u can...MAn Something smells. Wow...LOl
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 10:45 AM   #17
oc civic

Quote:
9. Taylor 8mm Wires and NGK Plugs (next week)

DO NOT GET TAYLOR WIRES THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i had them and they were SO bad.. they literaly fell apart.. as did my friends on his camaro... do NOT get them... they are SUPOSED to be good, BUT they are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 10:52 AM   #18
Shot 2 Hel

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
wear a gas mask. she will get some hints

LMAO
Old 03-07-2003, 10:59 AM   #19
HondaTypeJ

Quote:
DO NOT GET TAYLOR WIRES THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i had them and they were SO bad.. they literaly fell apart.. as did my friends on his camaro... do NOT get them... they are SUPOSED to be good, BUT they are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh?? Okay! I will tell her not to!
Old 03-07-2003, 11:01 AM   #20
HondaTypeJ

Quote:
everytime u walk by her...say just out loud or to someone else if u can...MAn Something smells. Wow...LOl

Tried that. I would be like, "damn, what is that smell?" And she would say "I dont know, I think it is the Kmart paint I bought." LoL!
And as for the gas mask. Tried something along the lines of that, used a towel and would put it over my face when I would walk by her room. She would laugh.
Old 03-07-2003, 11:04 AM   #21
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaTypeJ
Uhh?? Okay! I will tell her not to!

sorry it WAS completely off topic.. BUT i noticed it in the signature that he plans on getting them and i did not want him to make the same mistake i made.. SORRY for hijacking your thread
Old 03-07-2003, 11:22 AM   #22
ShagginJet

Go to your local market, pick up a box of douche. Leave it on her bed and don't say a word.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 11:33 AM   #23
HondaTypeJ

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
Go to your local market, pick up a box of douche. Leave it on her bed and don't say a word.

lol, I am actually considering that.
Old 03-07-2003, 11:39 AM   #24
JamieS697

walk by her and say damn b*tch what did u leave up there?
Old 03-07-2003, 11:41 AM   #25
ShagginJet

I'm serious man, that's what i'd do. Or call your local free clinic and make an appointment for her to see the Gyno, then have them make a courtesy call to her.

Usually from there period, they are not thoughly clean and that causes the stench. Don't know why i know this, but i've had some stinky girlfiends before.... ewww.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 11:42 AM   #26
HondaTypeJ

Quote:
Originally posted by JamieS697
walk by her and say damn b*tch what did u leave up there?

My friend said "Maybe it is a hot dog?" ROFL.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:54 PM   #27
msvtec14

SIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiick! I'm a girl and I didn't catch on to what "that" smell was for a few minutes. Ok, I just want to clarify a few things. If there is a smell that is strong there's something REALLY wrong. Periods don't smell. They just don't. Now if you're walking around for three days with the same gross-ass-maxi pad-diaper then yeah, it's going to smell. That is just nasty. Home girl is NOT keeping it clean. She could also have something. I know this because when I go to the Dr, they ask you if there are bad smells because that is an indication that something is wrong. Leave her some Summer's Eve and tell her that something is seriously not right with the little man in the canoe.
Old 03-07-2003, 02:19 PM   #28
Spitty

Quote:
hell yeah 3m adhesive them around her door maybe she will get the hint? lol

..LMAO!
Old 03-08-2003, 01:01 AM   #29

you can't stop it...only she can. tell her...altough it'll be hard.
Old 03-08-2003, 01:33 AM   #30
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

i dont think i could deal with it i would have to say something before i pay to stay in my place (i know ur roommates) but still to have to stay there and smell something so bad u cant use the heat i would have to move for a few days or something. but at the same time she has to know what it is why not try to do something about ( i know thats not one of those things u want someone to know about im sure but to walk around and act like u know its not u while everyone is looking to see where its coming from )

ur right it might be kinda hard to talk to her with a towel over ur face and tell she needs to do someting about that
ifeldwn02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 10:45 AM   #31
HondaTypeJ

I have talked to one of her friends and she said that she will try to tell her in the nicest way possible. I mean, I have been pretty blunt in hinting to her that I know it is here that reeeeeks and she still stands by her "It is the cheap Kmart paint that I bought and used to paint my room." Dude! No it isnt. I even went as far as painting a little corner of our room and seeing if that is what it is...IT ISNT!
Old 03-08-2003, 02:01 PM   #32
'87 integra

eewwww...this is a sick thread..

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet

you should just do that...
Old 03-08-2003, 04:18 PM   #33
HNDAGRL

I say she needs to be tricked to going to the doc if she doesn't want to or maybe kick her stank butt out of your place and find a new roommate...how sick...
I think I see a health code violator!I think you should report it to your cities health dept. if you have one because your having to live in the same household and thats not right you having to live like that.
Old 03-08-2003, 06:45 PM   #34
HondaTypeJ

She opened the lease for this place. Your not the only one who said to kick her out if she wont clean up. It is getting REALLY sick, I dont know how much more of this stench I can take before I puke.
Old 03-09-2003, 12:33 PM   #35
HondaTypeJ

lol, my smelly room mate came out of her cave this morning, looked at me and said "Do you shower often?" ME!!! She asked ME this...WTF!? I almost said to her "aparently you dont" but I held my breath and gave her a sarcastic smirk.
Old 03-09-2003, 03:30 PM   #36
msvtec14

Do you guys have a washer and a dryer? Do you do your laundry in the same area? Don't let her undies get near yours. You don't want to get stank crotch too!
Old 03-09-2003, 03:38 PM   #37
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Don't let her undies get near yours. You don't want to get stank crotch too!
lol....you say stank crotch to...everyone always looks at me all weird when i say it...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 04:48 PM   #38
HondaTypeJ

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Do you guys have a washer and a dryer? Do you do your laundry in the same area? Don't let her undies get near yours. You don't want to get stank crotch too!

We live in a gated community and the washer/dryer area is open to everyone in the community. I know she washes (her clothes at least). I have seen her do it. Funny you should mention clothes because the other day she came in my room and gave me my jacket I must have left in her room a LONG time ago. Anyway, I was like cool and I put it on AND IT SMELLED SO BAD. I have taken dumps that smell better than that...rofl
Old 03-09-2003, 04:58 PM   #39
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

dude maybe it's the neigbours downstairs or something if she complains about it i dunno

Old 03-09-2003, 05:15 PM   #40
HondaTypeJ

Hell no it aint nobody else but her. We are the last unit on and there is nobody to our left or right, under or above. Its her bush. lol.