Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2003, 12:11 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

95 ex VS ZX2

Alright my friend steve drives a Ford ZX2. I dont know what year it is, he got it last year, but i still have no clue. Anyway, we were all going to this pool hall last night so me and two of my friends were behind him. Then we got up to the two lane highway, we call it import alley, its like our racing strip where everyone that has an import or of course a domestic can go and just drive and talk to others or race if they wanna, or are brave enough too. Anyway, I drove up next to steve, because i noticed he had slown down. I got up next to him and looked over, he showed me his fingers.....3,2,1. We both gunned it, we started off rolling so I would guess i was around 35 mph at the start, as he was. My car just toasted him. Then after we passed though the first green light I thought we were done, so I lifted my foot off the gas, but steve kept coming, so i pressed it down again I mustve hit the high point in the power chain (is that the right name?) because it began to pull like crazy. Just blew him outta the water.....he was really mad. But it was all in good fun.