.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2002, 06:06 PM   #1
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Nicknames for the Male Member.....

Television Titles That May Well Be Nicknames for the Male Member (I found this in the current issue of GQ and thought it was funny. There are actually 68 listed, but I picked the ones that most people would be familiar with.)

1. MacGyver
2. Knight Rider
3. My Favorite Martian
4. Doogie Howser
5. Magnum P.I.
6. The Incredible Hulk
7. The Love Boat
8. Flipper
9. Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids
10. JAG
11. Malcolm in the Middle
12. Smallville
13. Scooby-Doo
14. Monty Python
15. Inspector Gadget
16. Columbo
17. Frasier
18. Herman's Head
19. Chico and the Man
20. Magilla Gorilla
21. Shaft
22. Speed Racer
23. Mister Ed
24. Bozo the Clown
25. Captain Kangaroo
26. The King of Queens
27. Dennis the Menace
28. Mr. Peepers
29. Mr. Magoo
30. Becker
31. Jonny Quest
32. The Muppet Show
33. Soul Train
34. ALF
Old 08-12-2002, 08:20 AM   #2
mt.biker

Quote:
2. Knight Rider

i would settle for number 2 but you call me anything else and im gonna be pissed 'cause i really dont want to be know as "Malcolm in the Middle" or "The Muppet Show"

Old 08-16-2002, 11:17 AM   #3
DsBlu01CivEX

Rob you don't want to call it the "Incredible Hulk"?

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 11:20 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

i would settle for number 2 but you call me anything else and im gonna be pissed 'cause i really dont want to be know as "Malcolm in the Middle" or "The Muppet Show"

Who does number 2 work for!
Old 08-16-2002, 02:06 PM   #5
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Its all about Twig and Giggleberries

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 02:48 PM   #6
msvtec14

Isn't Mr. Peepers (#28) on Sat night live? When Chris Kattan gets all nuts and pretends that he was raised by monkeys and then he spits apples all over the place and humps everything? I don't know how some of them might be nicknames though. A lot of them yes, a few no.
Old 08-16-2002, 02:54 PM   #7
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Malcom in the Middle is about the msot rediculous one on there, i mean come on, i can write better stuff than that.. im hilarious...

im funny i say... watch... oh hell with it im bored

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:

Old 08-16-2002, 03:13 PM   #8
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
Malcom in the Middle is about the msot rediculous one on there, i mean come on, i can write better stuff than that.. im hilarious...

im funny i say... watch... oh hell with it im bored

The Fat Albert thing is ok but you don't need to be bringing the Cosby kids in on that. I don't need to be thinking about them and relate them to balls now. The way that I look at Captain Kangaroo is ruined forever.
Old 08-16-2002, 03:15 PM   #9
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

I feel so dirty :(

lets jsut call it the "Nono" and "the special spot" and leave it at that!

(scarred)

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:

Old 08-16-2002, 03:21 PM   #10
msvtec14

I'm sorry. It will be ok. You will be ok. I won't call mine what it's called either because I don't like to. Seriously, some words for the female uh...area are just plain dirty.
Old 08-16-2002, 03:31 PM   #11
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

I would agree with you on that... I have heard some funny ones though but I wouldn't dare repeat them.. especially in this forum, i might not make it out alive!

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:

Old 08-16-2002, 03:36 PM   #12
msvtec14

Quote:
I would agree with you on that... I have heard some funny ones though but I wouldn't dare repeat them.. especially in this forum, i might not make it out alive!

Why? Who's going to get you? I'll say a funny one. The bearded clam. You can't say that's not funny. My cousin said it one time and I laughed for deep.
Old 08-16-2002, 07:20 PM   #13
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Isn't Mr. Peepers (#28) on Sat night live? When Chris Kattan gets all nuts and pretends that he was raised by monkeys and then he spits apples all over the place and humps everything?

Yes, you're right about the SNL skit with Chris Kattan playing Mr. Peepers, but apparently it was also a tv show. I'm not familiar with it, so I don't know anything about the show.
Old 08-16-2002, 09:32 PM   #14
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Rob you don't want to call it the "Incredible Hulk"?

but d it would be an understatement

really my girl (when i find one) can call me anything she likes
Old 08-17-2002, 12:26 AM   #15
juvenile

Quote:

but d it would be an understatement

really my girl (when i find one) can call me anything she likes

Suckup!
Old 08-17-2002, 08:26 AM   #16
msvtec14

Mr Peepers is a freak. Why would anyone call it the Muppet Show? I don't know, but if I had one, I don't think that I would call it any of these.
Old 08-17-2002, 08:43 AM   #17
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile

Suckup!

wtf??? who am i sucking up to? am i missing something here?
Old 08-17-2002, 09:07 AM   #18
msvtec14

Quote:

wtf??? who am i sucking up to? am i missing something here?

I think he meant that in general. Because you said that you would let a girl call you whatever she wanted to.
Old 08-17-2002, 09:09 AM   #19
mt.biker

Quote:

I think he meant that in general. Because you said that you would let a girl call you whatever she wanted to.

oh but its true, a gf can call me just about anything aslong as its not disrespecting me.
Old 08-17-2002, 09:40 AM   #20
msvtec14

Quote:

oh but its true, a gf can call me just about anything aslong as its not disrespecting me.

I don't know. Pet names are like someone putting a knife through my head. Don't call me babe. Don't call me baby. I'm not one of those types. My parents didn't name me Melissa so guys can call me baby. The ocassional sweetheart of honey is ok because it's sweet. But continously being called baby drives me nuts.
Old 08-17-2002, 05:37 PM   #21
mt.biker

Quote:

I don't know. Pet names are like someone putting a knife through my head. Don't call me babe. Don't call me baby. I'm not one of those types. My parents didn't name me Melissa so guys can call me baby. The ocassional sweetheart of honey is ok because it's sweet. But continously being called baby drives me nuts.

well calling a gf honey or sweety is a typical think, sometimes i like to say babe or baby... is that a bad thing?
Old 08-18-2002, 11:28 AM   #22
msvtec14

Quote:

well calling a gf honey or sweety is a typical think, sometimes i like to say babe or baby... is that a bad thing?

No, it's not a bad thing at all. As long as it's in moderation. For example, he or she asks you for something..."Can you hand that to me?" response "Here you go sweetheart". Or, honey. That's fine. But when someone is just always calling me baby, even in a fight THAT drives me nuts. When it's all I hear at the beginning of a sentence directed to me by my boyfriend or whatever, it annoys me. That's part of the reason why I don't talk to that one anymore.
Old 08-18-2002, 01:55 PM   #23
mt.biker

Quote:

No, it's not a bad thing at all. As long as it's in moderation. For example, he or she asks you for something..."Can you hand that to me?" response "Here you go sweetheart". Or, honey. That's fine. But when someone is just always calling me baby, even in a fight THAT drives me nuts. When it's all I hear at the beginning of a sentence directed to me by my boyfriend or whatever, it annoys me. That's part of the reason why I don't talk to that one anymore.

makes sense, what i kinda find interesting is my last gf never called me by my name "rob" or "robert" it was always something else. that got on my nerves
Old 08-18-2002, 09:36 PM   #24
msvtec14

Quote:

makes sense, what i kinda find interesting is my last gf never called me by my name "rob" or "robert" it was always something else. that got on my nerves

This is sad but regardless of what my last boyfriend called me, that relationship just f*cked me up in general. I have A LOT of trust issues now.
Old 08-18-2002, 10:03 PM   #25
mt.biker

Quote:

This is sad but regardless of what my last boyfriend called me, that relationship just f*cked me up in general. I have A LOT of trust issues now.

that makes 2 of us.. even things between me and God are different now.. because of me ofcourse.
Old 08-19-2002, 12:59 AM   #26
msvtec14

Quote:

that makes 2 of us.. even things between me and God are different now.. because of me ofcourse.

Wait, so if it's because of you...Did you do something to mess up trust with someone else? I'm not getting what you said. I was just dumb enough to go back to someone that burned me once and then he did it again. He didn't cheat on me or anything. He just all of a sudden got scared because he realized he was settling down. The second time was far worse though because he had already done it once and I should have seen it coming but I guess after a year, you let your guard down and you just start to trust again. I didn't deserve it and I blame myself a little for letting it happen to me.
Old 08-19-2002, 06:50 AM   #27
mt.biker

Quote:

Wait, so if it's because of you...Did you do something to mess up trust with someone else? I'm not getting what you said. I was just dumb enough to go back to someone that burned me once and then he did it again. He didn't cheat on me or anything. He just all of a sudden got scared because he realized he was settling down. The second time was far worse though because he had already done it once and I should have seen it coming but I guess after a year, you let your guard down and you just start to trust again. I didn't deserve it and I blame myself a little for letting it happen to me.

i just dated a girl for 10months, it was off and on and she was horrible for me(in a nut shell). we will leave it at that... but its left me messed up.
Old 08-19-2002, 10:44 AM   #28
msvtec14

Quote:

i just dated a girl for 10months, it was off and on and she was horrible for me(in a nut shell). we will leave it at that... but its left me messed up.

In a lot of ways, I wish that my X was horrible to me or for me or that he actually did something to screw me over. At this point, the best thing for me is not to call him or talk to him or whatever and that's hard sometimes when I know what motivated him to do what he did was his feelings for me. But regardless of that, there will still a lot of different ways that he could've gone about communicating that with -vs- just dropping off the face of the earth and then sending me an e-mail on what was our 1yr anniversary that we had been back together telling me "he needs space". That is HORSESHIT. An e-mail! Talk about no courage and taking the easy way out.
Old 08-19-2002, 10:49 AM   #29
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Guys are sh*theads, girls are psycho, the human race in general is f*cked... and im without a girlfriend.. AHHH

*slams his head in the desk drawer* :o

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:

Old 08-19-2002, 11:52 AM   #30
msvtec14

Quote:
Guys are sh*theads, girls are psycho, the human race in general is f*cked... and im without a girlfriend.. AHHH

*slams his head in the desk drawer* :o

I'm not speaking for all girls but I am NOT psycho at all. I can be psycho with random @ssholes that piss me off but never in a relationship. I'm not with a person because I want to fight with him. Sometimes fights are cool though because then you get to have make up sex.
Old 08-19-2002, 01:03 PM   #31
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Woot theres 1, any other non psycho girls? I need to at least be associated with a couple of you! lol

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:

Old 08-19-2002, 04:45 PM   #32
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah I'd tend to say I'm non-psycho. Sure we all have our moments with some sh!theads and go nuts on them....but I think that's acceptable.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 05:19 PM   #33
msvtec14

I don't really understand why certain girls are psycho? Do they think that guys like a girl that they're scared of? I know I don't like psycho guys and there definitely have been a handful in my life. A large portion of them were guys that were just friends. Whenever my ex and I would break up, all these guy friends that I had would tell me they had feelings for me. And these were friends that I had for years. It got scary sometimes. I really felt betrayed because these were people that I felt just pretended to be my friend. And when I thought of nice things they ever for me, I realized that it was not out of the kindness of their hearts because we were friends. Kinda shitty.
Old 08-19-2002, 05:22 PM   #34
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

I don't know, but I have a friend (a guy friend) that is just complete nuts... He makes reasons to argue ith his girlfriend, hes turning her almost as annoying as he is... I think they have to argue for their relationship...

Most people i think are psycho because their parents were... Im not sure.. maybe its their defense mechanism, who knows? I just know its over rated =/

Sucky

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:

Old 08-19-2002, 05:28 PM   #35
msvtec14

Quote:
I don't know, but I have a friend (a guy friend) that is just complete nuts... He makes reasons to argue ith his girlfriend, hes turning her almost as annoying as he is... I think they have to argue for their relationship...

Most people i think are psycho because their parents were... Im not sure.. maybe its their defense mechanism, who knows? I just know its over rated =/

Sucky

Yeah I have a friend that is always fighting with her boyfriend. I think that she is just bored and she loves the drama and the attention that she gets from everyone because she presents her life as a soap opera. Me personally, f*ck the drama. I don't care. F*ck the bullshit because you're stupid. And stopping putting up the fronts because you're true colors will show sooner or later. I'm not directing that at you. That's just a general statement about people.
Old 08-19-2002, 05:29 PM   #36
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

*hides behind his car*

*raises a little white flag* I agree! dont hurt me!

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:

Old 08-19-2002, 05:38 PM   #37
msvtec14

Quote:
*hides behind his car*

*raises a little white flag* I agree! dont hurt me!

Why are you surrendering with the flag? You didn't do anything. It's just a lot of people out there that are fake. One of my favorites that I always like to talk about are the whores at car shows that go there wearing nothing in hopes of getting a guy with a nice car.
Old 08-19-2002, 05:46 PM   #38
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Yea, i mean sure they look good and all, but not all guys are after superficial little girls who think that that is ALL guys look for.. least i look for more, cant speak for all men tho..

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:

Old 08-19-2002, 05:52 PM   #39
msvtec14

Quote:
Yea, i mean sure they look good and all, but not all guys are after superficial little girls who think that that is ALL guys look for.. least i look for more, cant speak for all men tho..

I think that a lot of straight up look like sluts!! Yeah, if a girl has barely no clothes on the guys are obviously going to like it. Guys like to like. But guys don't want a girl that all of his boys are going to be gawking at too because her boobs are hanging out. Yeah, guys want a girl that his friends are going to think is hot. Not one that his boys have pretty much seen nude.
Old 08-19-2002, 05:55 PM   #40
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Who gives a damn what our friends think, I could give a sh*t less... If he respects me as a friend he shouldn't even judge..

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote: