Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 10:45 PM   #1
HONDASPORT02

Ran Into That 240sx agaIn!

OK last time i put 280sx, but that wasnt right, it
really was a 240sx, i read tha deal wrong but o well. Anyway
i seen him again tonight. I seen him at an intersection and he turned right and i was gonna go straight but i said forget this, so i turned and quickly caugt up to him, we were goin about 105mph on like a 35mph zonE, it was tyte thou because their were no cars in our way. I juss tailed him for like 3 blocks. It was tyte, hopfully ill have another run in with him again. HollA!.............

Old 10-10-2002, 12:03 AM   #2
Violent Apathy

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Old 10-10-2002, 02:21 AM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TheBaconKing

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 10-10-2002, 05:13 AM   #4
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

ditto...

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-10-2002, 08:20 AM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Old 10-10-2002, 08:34 AM   #6
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

<--- everyones doin it

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 10-10-2002, 11:19 AM   #7
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
<--- everyones doin it

Guess i dont need to say much on this....
Old 10-10-2002, 11:33 AM   #8
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Old 10-10-2002, 05:35 PM   #9
Violent Apathy

hey i started a trend!

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Old 10-10-2002, 07:18 PM   #10
Niacin

Max

P.S. You are an idiot.

Old 10-10-2002, 08:35 PM   #11
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by Niacin

P.S. You are an idiot.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 10-10-2002, 09:32 PM   #12
juvenile

Old 10-10-2002, 09:42 PM   #13
monkut

Old 10-10-2002, 09:58 PM   #14
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

words anyone ?

Old 10-10-2002, 10:00 PM   #15
Wren57

Normally I dont bash people but dude... 105 in a 35? Tailing someone for a few blocks? Are you crazy? Please dont do this any more- you represent the car modding community, and when you do something stupid like that, stereotypes are created... and as we all know stereotypes are hard to overcome...
Old 10-10-2002, 10:23 PM   #16
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
Normally I dont bash people but dude... 105 in a 35? Tailing someone for a few blocks? Are you crazy? Please dont do this any more- you represent the car modding community, and when you do something stupid like that, stereotypes are created... and as we all know stereotypes are hard to overcome...

very well said....

I have nothing against racing as long as it's done with safety in mind. Doing 105 in a 35 is just plain f*cking stupid. If it's a 35mph zone, then it's probably for a reason...maybe because it's in a residential area or something like that. O.k., fine "there were no cars in your way". But what if one pulled out in front of you, you would have never been able to stop in time.

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-10-2002, 10:25 PM   #17
Kyle
elyK

and what if a kid walked out in the street?...if you didn't hit him...you probably still woulda crashed...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 10-10-2002, 10:48 PM   #18
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Niacin

Max

P.S. You are an idiot.

Ditto
Old 10-11-2002, 09:26 AM   #19
NissanRacer

Ok- The excessive hating has to stop

Hondasport02- was just having some fun with a local guy that he runs into all the time. The street is secluded and near very few houses. Also, I highly doubt any kids would be out jumping rope or playing in the street in the middle of the night. It was at night, like after 10pm. Ok, i admit that it didn't sound like much of a race, but they were just having a little fun- you all are always so ready to be self-righteous and put others down. 105 in 35 zone was not the smartest thing to do, but all of you have done something similar to this at one time or another. If you are in this forum to be moral police, then you must not be streetracers, becuase, in case you forgot, it is illegal to street race, and you drag strip people that hate on streetracers are fake anyway. The street is where it started and it should stay on the street. The drag is fun sometimes, but it lacks that edge. I guess all of you drive around and never exceed the posted speed limit huh? You must not be real racers. You don't have to be hazardous to be a streetracer, but it is hazardous by it's own nature.
Please do not be hypocrites-
NISSANDRIVEN
PEACE

Old 10-11-2002, 10:01 AM   #20
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nah. I'm tryin' to be mean. Hell I hit 100 everyday comng home from work. And that's on a highway.

I don't think I'd tail someone though. Racing is a bit different.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:18 PM   #21
Niacin

Re: Ok- The excessive hating has to stop

Quote:
Originally posted by NissanRacer
105 in 35 zone was not the smartest thing to do, but all of you have done something similar to this at one time or another.

I absolutely, positively HAVE NOT, repeat NOT, as in NEVER, driven down a residential street at three times the speed limit. I'd love to see you call the mother of the kid you could have reduced to a fine red mist a "hatah", and tell the police who drag your pathetic carcass off to Federal "slam-me-in-the-ass" prison for vehicular manslaughter to stop "disrepecting you your props".

Quote:
If you are in this forum to be moral police, then you must not be streetracers, becuase, in case you forgot, it is illegal to street race, and you drag strip people that hate on streetracers are fake anyway. The street is where it started and it should stay on the street. The drag is fun sometimes, but it lacks that edge.

The "edge" you speak of is the possibility of costing someone else his life for your twenty second rush. I, as a civilized member of society, am not willing to make that trade on behalf of a complete stranger. If I'm also fake, as you say, then you're a complete twonk. Hey, wait a sec there.

Quote:
I guess all of you drive around and never exceed the posted speed limit huh? You must not be real racers. You don't have to be hazardous to be a streetracer, but it is hazardous by it's own nature.

As a matter of fact, no, I don't speed anymore. After paying out $4000 in speeding tickets in three years, it isn't worth it to me anymore to save twenty minutes over a traffic fine.

You're an idiot, and I hope you grow up a little before you make a mistake I'm going to read about on the first page of a newspaper beginning with the phrase "Local Teen Kills..."

Max

Old 10-11-2002, 12:34 PM   #22
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Re: Ok- The excessive hating has to stop

Quote:
Hondasport02- was just having some fun with a local guy that he runs into all the time. The street is secluded and near very few houses. Also, I highly doubt any kids would be out jumping rope or playing in the street in the middle of the night. It was at night, like after 10pm. Ok, i admit that it didn't sound like much of a race, but they were just having a little fun- you all are always so ready to be self-righteous and put others down. 105 in 35 zone was not the smartest thing to do, but all of you have done something similar to this at one time or another. If you are in this forum to be moral police, then you must not be streetracers, becuase, in case you forgot, it is illegal to street race, and you drag strip people that hate on streetracers are fake anyway. The street is where it started and it should stay on the street. The drag is fun sometimes, but it lacks that edge. I guess all of you drive around and never exceed the posted speed limit huh? You must not be real racers. You don't have to be hazardous to be a streetracer, but it is hazardous by it's own nature.
Please do not be hypocrites-
NISSANDRIVEN
PEACE

whatever yous say dude. first of all i don't race at all, and the second doing 3 times the speed limit is plain dumb. yes i'm guilty of speedimg. i find myself usually about 5-10 miles fater than the posted speed limit, but in case in an emergensy i can stop safely and not hit anyone. as someone said earlier you wonder why we get these stereotypes for imports.

Old 10-12-2002, 03:03 AM   #23
NissanRacer

I refuse to retract my argument.

Ok, If you are so socially enlightened then why are you in an import racing forum? Why not a "normal" forum, like Martha Stewart's Recipe round up? That would be socially acceptable, oh yeah, but you're a racer or are you? You are a hypocrite. Please, you're argument is without merit. Sorry but hypocricy is next to idiocracy. And idiots are to be ignored.
NISSANDRIVEN
PHASE 2----HOLLA.

Old 10-12-2002, 04:07 PM   #24
se-r turbo

hondasport02...you are whats knowm as a ****ing ricer!!

Old 10-12-2002, 04:12 PM   #25
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i dont speed around anymore, i made carve a apex every now and then at the speed limit, where the "average" driver would slow down on turns i know VERY well, and have no blind spots, but thats not illegal. orlando just passed some HEFTY street racing laws that make me almost wana get out of the scene all together.

as for saying the street gives you that edge? i race against my self. i dont care if i can beat a honda with a muffler or a v6 american car(those are the 2 classes of cars that wana race the most it seems) the track gives me time slips, its legal, i can see how other cars perform, no one there talks shit, its safer, better surfaces, do i need to go on?

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 10-12-2002, 04:25 PM   #26
Niacin

Re: I refuse to retract my argument.

Quote:
Ok, If you are so socially enlightened then why are you in an import racing forum? Why not a "normal" forum, like Martha Stewart's Recipe round up? That would be socially acceptable, oh yeah, but you're a racer or are you? You are a hypocrite. Please, you're argument is without merit. Sorry but hypocricy is next to idiocracy. And idiots are to be ignored.
NISSANDRIVEN
PHASE 2----HOLLA.

Let's run with this for a second. Driving three times the speed limit in a residential street is with merit, since according to your logic my argument is without merit, and thusly killing little kids is socially acceptable and approved of. I'll make sure to tell the legislature.

How am I a hypocrite? One example, please.

Max

Old 10-12-2002, 05:57 PM   #27
NissanRacer

Niacin, I was not talking directly to you-

Sorry, I must have just hit reply next to your post-regardless, my post was for everyone who was being so self-righteous. My friend HONDASPORT02 would never want to hurt anyone, and killing kids, ok, never. He has a young niece whom he would never want to see hurt. He was in a residential area but in secluded portion of it, on a "side road" if you will. A 35mph zone is not always necessarily in a neighborhood. Regardless, he doesn't do that all the time and when we go out driving we don't cruise in our hood, we go away. I guess this post is pretty much dead-
NISSANDRIVEN
PEACE

Old 10-13-2002, 07:04 AM   #28
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Re: Niacin, I was not talking directly to you-

Quote:
I guess this post is pretty much dead-
NISSANDRIVEN
PEACE

I agree and I believe it should be closed...Civic Addict, Matrix???

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Closed Thread