::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
Wren57

Hi Guys and Gals

Doesn't look like anyone comes around here any more... kinda sad. How is everyone?

I've moved on to a new project.

Need to get plexiglass cover for the amps and get some fans for summer.

Passport 8500 hardwired into mirror. 80GB ipod slave in the glove box.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:53 AM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

That's sporty looks good though... Hey whats going on man. Yeah, it's pretty much dead. Every once in a while people cruise through, myself included.

I've sold all of my Hondas, just recently got rid of the Del Sol.. I traded it for an SV650S sport bike. I have a Harley Sportster, and two other bikes that are projects. My daily driver is a Ram pickup. lol

Here's my Sportster:

Here's one of my XS650 projects:

Here's my other XS650 project:

I don't have pics of my SV650S uploaded.

Last edited by Racing Rice : 05-27-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Racing Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Nice...but I never could figure out the whole "performance truck" thing. I guess Lightnings were kinda cool...and Syclones. Nice and clean, though...not too much chrome and whatnot.

I've still got the Mustang but I'm getting ready to ditch the Slownoma. Thinking about maybe an Evo X. Hard to say these days because who knows what companies will be in business in a year. I started looking at the new Challengers, but fuck that if Chrysler goes under and/or gets bought by Fiat. I like the new Mustangs, but $30K for a GT (not even the "Premium") seems like a bit much. I would be looking at a WRX if they hadn't turned it into an oversized Mazda 3. So this may very well be my first foreign car. Scary, huh?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:24 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Bom Bom Bom... Step over to the dark side..
Old 06-01-2009, 09:54 AM   #5
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well I haven't settled on anything yet...even the Evo is a bit steep at $32K, but at least it seems like you get a bit more for it. Maybe a Lancer Ralliart. Almost the same thing minus a bit of power and the suspension (but it's still got the uber-sweet TC-SST). It's just that Americans don't really make any good performance cars that aren't RWD. While I love RWD, I'm getting sick of having to go 10mph every time we get snow flurries to avoid sliding into a ditch. I almost find myself wishing the US got the Focus RS. A 300hp turbo I5 with FWD doesn't seem like a bad choice, but like just about anything cool the US will probably never see on (same goes for the new GT-R Spec V with it's sub 3 second 0-60). Sigh
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I know what you mean man. I've driven an older Lancer and wasn't to impressed with it.. An Evo, I could definitely see though. Maybe the new ones are different. To me it was just another compact car.. Dare I say an expensive neon. I really like my friends WRX though, I don't think the new wagons look that bad, not to hot on the Sedans though either. Good luck deciding. Not to many cars that aren't RWD that really tickle my fancy either, so I know what you mean.