.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2006, 08:38 AM   #1
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Karma's a bitch!

This is funny.. You all know my situation between my wife and I. Well I got some dirt on the guy that she is with now. Apparently, this guy was married twice to the same girl. From what I understand he's a real asshole and he was cheating on her. Well apparently, his ex is now pregnant with his baby and he calls her several times a day.

I LOVE it! They are perfect for eachother. Is it wrong of me that she is gonna get fucked over big time and am happy about it? It think it's great, apparently she is telling people that she still loves me and knows that she fucked up. As far as I'm concerned she ranks right there with pond scum and mold.

God bless Karma!
Old 06-19-2006, 08:46 AM   #2
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Yep. She's going to regret fucking up. You gave her a chance and now karma is coming around full circle on her ass.

Karma's a bitch....
Old 06-19-2006, 09:27 AM   #3
Robert
R-Tard

Just stay away from her....
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:33 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Trust me.. I want nothing to do with her. To me, she's dead. I'm just getting off on the fact that she gets to see what reality is really like. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that she's pregnant. That would be the icing on a sweet, sweet cake. lol

As for me, I'm still seeing the Gymnastics nurse and I have a few more girls that are beating my door down. Life is good!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:24 AM   #5
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Rice
Trust me.. I want nothing to do with her. To me, she's dead. I'm just getting off on the fact that she gets to see what reality is really like. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that she's pregnant. That would be the icing on a sweet, sweet cake. lol

As for me, I'm still seeing the Gymnastics nurse and I have a few more girls that are beating my door down. Life is good!
I think you need to get some chocolate pudding..... That's all I'm saying.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:27 AM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict
I think you need to get some chocolate pudding..... That's all I'm saying.

Trust me.. I'm keeping stock in it just for the possibility.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:49 AM   #7
JDMFantasy2k

good for you man. When are broads ever gonna learn cheating gets them nowhere, but in a trailerpark with 3 teeth and 5 kids. Too bad for her cause once she finally finds out, she'll then realize she made the biggest mistake of her life.

Thing is, i don't understand people who cheat. Say you're single and you're with someone who is cheating on their lover, what do you think is going to stop them from cheating when you're with them? dumbasses
Old 06-19-2006, 11:33 AM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Cheaters suck. From the way it sounds, she already knows how bad she fucked up and I'm sure further into life she gets the more she will realize what she lost. Wait until she gets to play single mom and has to support herself and a kid. It won't matter much, her parents will just give her everything. She's so useless.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:12 PM   #9
Robert
R-Tard

I'd feel sorry for her in your shoes. You onced loved her and for her to be in this situation and take joy from it is twisted.

NO matter how much someoen hurts you its bad to take joy in someone's suffering.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:16 PM   #10
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
I'd feel sorry for her in your shoes. You onced loved her and for her to be in this situation and take joy from it is twisted.

NO matter how much someoen hurts you its bad to take joy in someone's suffering.
You need to understand the situation a little more. He gave her a chance to change and she didn't. Now he got hurt as a result of it. I'm sure he feels a little better when he sees her getting treated as bad (or worse).

From my perspective, she was a nice person. But she fucked over my friend so I have no remorse for the things that happen to her. Grass is always greener on the other side right?

Life is what you make of it. Your decisions may not impact you immediately, but eventually they will impact your life.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:55 PM   #11
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:

The only reason I feel any sympathy for her is because of the fact that she had the choice. She had no sympathy for me over the last 5 months while she mentally abused me and played games with my emotions. She lied to my face and treated me like shit, even after I put myself on the line and tried to give her a second chance. I don't hate her, but I think that it's time for her to see what the real life is like since she choose to ignore my warnings. She has done nothing for me..

I asked her to go to the insurance company and remove her and her SUV from the policy so that I wouldn't have to mess removing and setting up all of the EFT withdrawls, the house insurance is all tied in with everything. It would have been much more simple for her to start a new policy and remove her stuff from mine. She told me that she would. Well, the Friday before last I went in there to pay the house insurance and I asked them if she had removed her stuff. They told me no. When I called her and asked her why she stated that she shouldn't have to, and she doesn't want to have to pay $150 for the first two months.. This fvcking whore is going to cost me over $1000 for a lawyer and various other stuff, and she doesn't want to spend $150. So I'm stuck paying her damn car insurance until I can dig up enough money to remove all of my stuff and start a new policy.

I wouldn't even cry at her funeral.. I still have life insurance policies on her.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:41 AM   #12
Wren57

Quote:
This fvcking whore is going to cost me over $1000 for a lawyer and various other stuff, and she doesn't want to spend $150. So I'm stuck paying her damn car insurance until I can dig up enough money to remove all of my stuff and start a new policy.

I wouldn't even cry at her funeral.. I still have life insurance policies on her.

The decision is obvious... accidents happen.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:44 AM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren57
The decision is obvious... accidents happen.

As tempting as it is.. I don't think I could do it.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:11 AM   #14
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i can

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:37 AM   #15
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Drive down here then, I'll give you the info you will need. lol j/k
Old 07-03-2006, 10:24 AM   #16
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:

You truely do live in a fairy tale world don't you. The day reality slaps you in the face and kicks your ass is the day I laugh dude.

As for you Jer. Good for you. I had 4 chicks or so cheat on me. I lost count and personally. I could give a fuck less about them. And if they hurt or are sad or whatever. Too bad for them. I'm not.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:40 AM   #17
Robert
R-Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwikR6
You truely do live in a fairy tale world don't you. The day reality slaps you in the face and kicks your ass is the day I laugh dude.

Interesting how you assume how I live and its amazing that you would take pleasure in my failure. You sound like a REALLY nice person....
Old 07-04-2006, 09:18 AM   #18
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

He's got a point Rob. You tend to see the things in extreme versions of black and white. If you've never had a girl cheat on you, my hats off. If you have, you'll know there's a certain joy to be taken when someone turns around and gives her a taste of her own medicine. There's nothing mean or vindictive about it...it's just watching things come full circle. For instance, speaking hypothetically, say you were dating a girl who'd cheated on her boyfriend to be with you. Would you expect her to NOT cheat on you? Well...if you wouldn't expect that, you're an idiot.

I'm whole-heartedly in agreement with Derek. You should never take pity upon those who have wronged you when the tables turn against them. I'm a firm believer in the fact that once you love someone you can never truely hate them, but that doesn't mean you can't relish in their demise at their own hands. It's sort of a reap what you sow sorta thing.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:28 PM   #19
Robert
R-Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
He's got a point Rob. You tend to see the things in extreme versions of black and white. If you've never had a girl cheat on you, my hats off. If you have, you'll know there's a certain joy to be taken when someone turns around and gives her a taste of her own medicine. There's nothing mean or vindictive about it...it's just watching things come full circle. For instance, speaking hypothetically, say you were dating a girl who'd cheated on her boyfriend to be with you. Would you expect her to NOT cheat on you? Well...if you wouldn't expect that, you're an idiot.

I'm whole-heartedly in agreement with Derek. You should never take pity upon those who have wronged you when the tables turn against them. I'm a firm believer in the fact that once you love someone you can never truely hate them, but that doesn't mean you can't relish in their demise at their own hands. It's sort of a reap what you sow sorta thing.

I understand where Jer is coming from, but I truly think its just anger. His ex-wife has made a serious mistake, one that cannot be corrected.

I also understand what you're trying to say wiht your explain, however its often hard to judge someone on their past. Alot of people learn from their pasts and others don't. Without individually judging each situation you cannot understand.

In your example one might assume the girl would cheat again, however maybe she learned the pain that came with that. It's not always as black/white or as simple as just one thing.

As for the black/white comment, its just my opinion. Maybe you're right, I often do have a polorized position. Just dont think that should encourage otehrs to wish me poorly so they can take joy from it.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:43 PM   #20
Mischief

I'm on the fence here.. Would I be happy to see her get screwed over and realize what she had and the mistake she made? yes.. but when you're in love with someone you never truly want to see them unhappy..

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:26 PM   #21
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief
I'm on the fence here.. Would I be happy to see her get screwed over and realize what she had and the mistake she made? yes.. but when you're in love with someone you never truly want to see them unhappy..
After someone does something like that, fuck'em. No pitty. I'm sorry. I have been shit on countless times by girls, friends, and some family. So really. I am true and honest and love the people I have in my life and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. But when people are so vindictive and do shit on purpose to me becuase they don't give a shit about me. No no. That's when I draw the line. They can go fuck themselves for all I care, and when they get the same treatment. Oh well.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 07-04-2006, 10:20 PM   #22
Wren57

I won't do anything to bring harm upon any girl or anyone that has screwed me over, but I certainly will and do enjoy it when I see them get theirs...
Old 07-05-2006, 01:13 PM   #23
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

That's what I'm saying.

Rob,
You say that you can't see someone you love be unhappy. My question to you is, what is love? She is not that same person that I started dating and married. She may look the same, but thats about it. Her attitude towards stuff has chagned, her priorities have changed, her whole demeanor has changed. IMO, she's not the same person. I also believe that you can fall out of love with someone the same way you fall into love with them. Once someone has beat you down for so long, eventually you have nothing left to hang onto. Sure you have memories, but what good are those going to do you when you have nothing physical to hang on to.

Just for the record, I don't hate my Ex. I just don't think very highly of her as a person. To me she ranks right up there with mold and pond scum. Anger? Yeah, I probably am a little bitter but I have every right to be. She's has ripped apart everything that I stood for, even after I tried to give her another chance. With all of that, to this day she still acts like I OWE HER something. She refuses to pay $150 to start a new insurance policy. While I'm stuck shelling out well over a couple thousand dollars for a lawyer, new furniture, health/car insurance that is still in her name and shit like that. All because she is fucking selfish and wants everything her way. Should I not be a little angery or bitter? I'm glad she's gone, and could give two shits what she does anymore. She didn't have the capacity to care about me or my feelings during this whole ordeal. Where do I owe it to her? Besides that. I think I've been to nice. I could have been a real asshole and harrassed her and her new boyfriend, and burned the stuff that she didn't take with her the first time, etc. But I didn't because I'm not that person.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:16 AM   #24
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Update:

Welp, I'm getting closer to being completely detached from her. She FINALLY signed the papers for our legal seperation today. Now that we are done with that the lawyer is submitting the papers to the court for the divorce.. Hopefully a month or so and this will all be over with.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:36 AM   #25
Robert
R-Tard

Well that sounds like progress.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:23 PM   #26
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Yup.. Slower then I'd like, but I'll take what I can get I suppose.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:49 AM   #27
CD5Passion

I'm with Jer here fully. I've never been cheated on in my life and hopefully will never have to deal with it.
Since she did though I beleive that she deserves the worst, she was an selfish idiot. there is no room for them in this world imo.

time to chlorinate the genepool
Old 08-12-2006, 06:41 PM   #28
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Woohoo!

I got my court date in the mail today. Now I just have to wait until October 16th.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:42 PM   #29
nonovurbizniz

Congrats...

ON BOTH FRONTS... lol

I have no sympathy for cheaters and frankly that's something that they do deserve to have come-around... and when it does reveling in it from the outside is nothing to be ashamed of.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:06 AM   #30
mavaaoife

If she has the guall to cheat on you.. she deserves everything she gets.. period. I would say the same thing about a guy. You could do a hell of alot better.. but its people likie her that make our divorce rate 50%.... 1 in 2 chance of your shit failing because people dont take relationships seriously

Http://www.myspace.com/tehren84
mavaaoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:28 AM   #31
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavaaoife
If she has the guall to cheat on you.. she deserves everything she gets.. period. I would say the same thing about a guy. You could do a hell of alot better.. but its people likie her that make our divorce rate 50%.... 1 in 2 chance of your shit failing because people dont take relationships seriously

I agree.. I always said that if a cheater would spend as much time trying to fix the problems that make them unhappy with the relationship then they put into sneaking around and not get caught, then we would have a so many less failed marriages.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:45 AM   #32
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Your 100% right Jer. Good luck my friend.

Old 08-15-2006, 05:58 AM   #33
mavaaoife

I hope everything works out.. You will find a girl who truely appreciates you and what you can offer her...

Http://www.myspace.com/tehren84
mavaaoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:32 PM   #34
CD5Passion

Quote:
I agree.. I always said that if a cheater would spend as much time trying to fix the problems that make them unhappy with the relationship then they put into sneaking around and not get caught, then we would have a so many less failed marriages.

it's really sad how many people get divorces now, it really is. how many people have grandparents that are divorced? not many from what I've ever seen...even if they do hate eachothers guts lol
Old 08-26-2006, 07:16 PM   #35
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Well...you also have to think about the social stigma that was around divorce back then. It's not that people didn't get divorced...it was just frowned upon by most people. Plus people seem to have been a lot more religious back then. I know if you're catholic (and maybe other religions), once you're divorced you can't have a catholic wedding again unless you get an annulment (through the church, not a legal one...which is really hard to do).
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:13 PM   #36
CD5Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
Well...you also have to think about the social stigma that was around divorce back then. It's not that people didn't get divorced...it was just frowned upon by most people. Plus people seem to have been a lot more religious back then. I know if you're catholic (and maybe other religions), once you're divorced you can't have a catholic wedding again unless you get an annulment (through the church, not a legal one...which is really hard to do).

yeah i see what you mean, but in any case i don't beelive in divorce unless it's the only way to fix everything.

of course in this mans situation, this is the right thing.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:09 AM   #37
Robert
R-Tard

I dont think people are happier now that divorce is easier. If anything I think it allows people to walk away from their problems instead of dealig with them.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:20 PM   #38
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Divorce sucks.. If I could have had it another way, I would have in a heartbeat unfortunately marriage isn't a one-sided relationship and both parties have to want the same end result. What can you do? You can't change the other person.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:23 PM   #39
ohiochica2

jeremy, all i can say is welcome to ohio. it should be callled ioho, the hoe state. I can honestly say most chicks in ohio dont know how to be faithfull. Best wishes in your future.
ohiochica2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 05:29 PM   #40
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Sadly, you have that right. I've said it before.. Most Ohio women suck.