Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2007, 01:21 PM   #1
IALuder

cold blooded

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...6-1245,00.html

TWO teenagers who wanted to experience murder told police it "felt right" to strangle a friend and bury her body in a shallow grave beneath her West Australian home.The 17-year-old girls, who cannot be named due to their age, today faced a sentencing hearing in Perth Children's Court after pleading guilty to murdering Eliza Jane Davis in the small coal mining town of Collie on June 18, 2006.As the girls sat stony-faced in court today, Prosecutor Simon Stone said they had confessed that after partying with Eliza on the Saturday night they decided to kill her.

"Sunday morning me and (her) woke up, and we were just talking, and for some reason we just decided to kill her," one of the girls told police in her interview."We just did it because we felt like it, it is hard to explain," the other girl said."I knew we had wanted to kill someone before.

"We knew it was wrong, but it didn't feel wrong at all, it just felt right."
The girls planned their attack and changed into old clothes.

One of them snuck up behind Eliza as she was reading, wrapped speaker wire twice around her throat and quickly tightened it as the other held her down, trying to press a chemical soaked cloth into her mouth. "She started not being able to get her breath, and we just kept going," one of the girls said.

"She was just yelling at us `What the f**k, what are you doing' .. `Oh you freaks, what's wrong with you psychos. "Mr Stone said they chose to strangle Eliza because one of them had to return to Perth that afternoon and they wanted a quick and "non-messy" killing.

"As our friend, we did not really want her to suffer," one told police.
"We didn't really expect to get away with it.
"We were willing to take the risk."

TWO teenagers who wanted to experience murder told police it "felt right" to strangle a friend and bury her body in a shallow grave beneath her West Australian home.The 17-year-old girls, who cannot be named due to their age, today faced a sentencing hearing in Perth Children's Court after pleading guilty to murdering Eliza Jane Davis in the small coal mining town of Collie on June 18, 2006.As the girls sat stony-faced in court today, Prosecutor Simon Stone said they had confessed that after partying with Eliza on the Saturday night they decided to kill her.

"Sunday morning me and (her) woke up, and we were just talking, and for some reason we just decided to kill her," one of the girls told police in her interview."We just did it because we felt like it, it is hard to explain," the other girl said."I knew we had wanted to kill someone before.

"We knew it was wrong, but it didn't feel wrong at all, it just felt right."
The girls planned their attack and changed into old clothes.

One of them snuck up behind Eliza as she was reading, wrapped speaker wire twice around her throat and quickly tightened it as the other held her down, trying to press a chemical soaked cloth into her mouth. "She started not being able to get her breath, and we just kept going," one of the girls said.

"She was just yelling at us `What the f**k, what are you doing' .. `Oh you freaks, what's wrong with you psychos. "Mr Stone said they chose to strangle Eliza because one of them had to return to Perth that afternoon and they wanted a quick and "non-messy" killing.

"As our friend, we did not really want her to suffer," one told police.
"We didn't really expect to get away with it.
"We were willing to take the risk."

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:34 PM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

why didn't they just shoot her. Oh yeah, Australia has a strict gun policy to stop killers.

Tomorrows News:
"Australia bans butcher knives, bed pillows, and speaker wire. Next on your 10:00 news."
Old 04-25-2007, 07:14 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Haha. Jeremy's gone all 2nd amendment crazy on us!

If there's one thing human beings are truely great at it's finding new and more inventive ways to kill each other. The sad thing is that if those 2 girls had never gotten together this probably never would have happened. It's kind of the same reasoning the Army uses when they put snipers out into the field. You'll rarely ever see a sniper go solo...they usually go in pairs because a person is a lot more likely to take another life if another person with the same objective is there (well...that and the sniper needs a spotter). It's extremely unlikely either one of those girls would have done this on their own.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:52 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
Haha. Jeremy's gone all 2nd amendment crazy on us!

If there's one thing human beings are truely great at it's finding new and more inventive ways to kill each other. The sad thing is that if those 2 girls had never gotten together this probably never would have happened. It's kind of the same reasoning the Army uses when they put snipers out into the field. You'll rarely ever see a sniper go solo...they usually go in pairs because a person is a lot more likely to take another life if another person with the same objective is there (well...that and the sniper needs a spotter). It's extremely unlikely either one of those girls would have done this on their own.

Yeah man.. The more I read about anti-gun groups, etc the more it pisses me off. Especially now that I'm an avid shooter.

So what you're saying Steve is that we should ban friends! Brilliant, I love it!
Old 04-25-2007, 08:12 AM   #5
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't ban anything within reason. Yes, I do think it should be illegal for certain guns to be publicly available. There is no use for a .50Cal sniper rifle other than to kill someone. If you used it to hunt you'd obliterate your target...if you used it for self defense, well, that sort of defeats the purpose if the person is 1,000 yards away. Same goes for a Kalashnikov. They're very inaccurate so they're lousy for hunting and if you need to toss that many bullets downrange at someone in self defense then you're probably fucked anyway. Even small weapons like an H&K MP5...it's only real use is to neutralize humans. It wouldn't bring down most animals and, cool as they are, I wouldn't keep one in my home because it's just too dangerous. I think people should still be allowed to fire them at open ranges and such under the supervision of a professional or some sort of law enforcement, but to make them available to own to anyone just doesn't make sense. But hey...aside from those exceptions (and others like them), go nuts. My friend has an old Spanish-American War era Enfield (of maybe it's a Springfield...whatever it is it's fucking huge) that I wouldn't mind firing. Then again, I like my shoulder in one piece.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:56 AM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I was kidding about banning stuff.

I disagree with you about the rifles though. Yes those things don't need to be used for hunting, but hunting isn't the only thing that you do with firearms.

They use .50BMGs for competition long distance target shooting matches. They use AKs/MPs/etc in carbine rifle competitions. I know a lot of people that would argue with you about the accuracy of an AK. Yes they are unaccurate compared to ARs, but still 2-4" moa groups at 100yrds, is plenty accurate to hit what you are aiming at. AR's are good for .5 -1" moa groups These are not military grade, they are semi-auto. Most crimes do not involve assault rifles, but you typical handgun. I agree that the general public does not need FULLY automatic weapons, I'm all for having to jump through hoops to own them. They are still legal to own with the proper license. Which is how it should be.

We were shooting my friends 1945 M44 Mosin Nagant this weekend. It uses a 7.62x54R round, which is a hair larger then a .308. That thing was awesome. Hell of a buy for $80. Shooting an 8 inch target at 100 yards with the iron sites. Good fun. He said is shoulder was purple the next day, what a sissy.

Last edited by Racing Rice : 04-25-2007 at 10:03 AM.
Racing Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:07 AM   #7
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

man that story is just wrong, to think kids can be that demonic

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:52 AM   #8
IALuder

^thats what i thought. to sit there and look at a FRIEND and just go. hmm lets kill her.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote