Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2007, 08:31 AM   #1
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Heyro..

Is everyone still alive? I got the body on the Del Sol painted, but it still needs wetsanded and buffed. The front bumper still needs a few more coats and installed.. The rear bumper still needs painted. I'll post pics tonight.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:49 PM   #2
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

im having a very shitty few weeks... i had everything going my way flying high a month or so ago and it seems as though i got pushed into oncoming traffic since then. as soon as one thing starts looking up is pulls a 180 and something else smacks me. i need to find something to get my chee or zen or whatever stabilized again cause this shit is not fun, and i feel like 90% of it sint my fault, just got dumped on me.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:46 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Pics of the car... Got the body painted olive. It still needs wet sanded and buffed. The front bumper and plastics that go around the rear window area have a couple coats on it, but needs a few more. Those and the rear bumper are getting painted when my friend gets back from FL. The wheels are going to get painted black eventually until I can afford the Rota Group-Ns.

Old 09-27-2007, 07:46 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCantSkate
im having a very shitty few weeks... i had everything going my way flying high a month or so ago and it seems as though i got pushed into oncoming traffic since then. as soon as one thing starts looking up is pulls a 180 and something else smacks me. i need to find something to get my chee or zen or whatever stabilized again cause this shit is not fun, and i feel like 90% of it sint my fault, just got dumped on me.

Sorry to hear that Chris.. Keep your head up man. It will pass eventually, just have to make it through the storm.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:21 PM   #5
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i know, believe me i know. today is looking better, my student loan got approved so that solves about half of the issues and i know i'll get over the things which cant be fixed(female issues), but i think im gonna be looking back at this one for a while still. and i dont know if ive ever thought that before.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:40 PM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

What happened to the bass boat paint Jeremy? I thought everyone in Ohio used that shit for...well...everything.

I just landed a new job that starts next month. At $26K/year starting I can't complain...especially for sitting around answering phones and typing all day. Much like Chris I'm having a few issues with a female as well, but I don't really care anymore. Shit will happen as it happens, no need to worry about it.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:36 AM   #7
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I know how the female issues things go. The only way not to have them, is... Not to have them. It's sucks because we can control every part of our life except that part. I know how unfun it all can be, believe me. Many of days I ask myself why do I bother putting myself through all of this, then other days it's easy to understand why. You just have to go with the flow.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:42 PM   #8
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

yeah i went with the flow, its just i wanted to go back up stream. she came down to visit after a 2 months apart. i know nothing really was gonna happen, but we bairly got along. it was just like we went through the motions, yet at the same time i could tell we both wanted it to be like old times. sucks when that might be the last i see her, cause th elast impression wasnt the best. i had the other 50 things on my mind i have going on this week, and while that night made me feel 100x better, it was still well under where i wanted to be, and it showed.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #9
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be."

Sorry man, I had to do it. I can't definitely understand where you are coming from. Good luck with that situation.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:17 AM   #10
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

ehh... it just sucks. im over it. i wasnt even tryin to have it "be" something again, just kinda wanted to visit with a friend and have a real goodbye unlike last time where our paths just diverged between school ending and whatnot. i guess i try to be a good person too much and it gets me into situations like this, and the other 50 things ive got going, which i feel i got screwed on because i let people do what they needed to do on their own time when it afftected me and i should have been the ass and said things that needed to be said.

Old 10-01-2007, 04:32 PM   #11
IALuder

im hur. just trying to get through school. also chris, if you still want to sell that lude. ill try my hardest to get it shortly.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:54 AM   #12
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCantSkate
ehh... it just sucks. im over it. i wasnt even tryin to have it "be" something again, just kinda wanted to visit with a friend and have a real goodbye unlike last time where our paths just diverged between school ending and whatnot. i guess i try to be a good person too much and it gets me into situations like this, and the other 50 things ive got going, which i feel i got screwed on because i let people do what they needed to do on their own time when it afftected me and i should have been the ass and said things that needed to be said.

I know what you mean, sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice about stuff.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:27 PM   #13
MissJDM

Sorry to hear you're not having the brightest days, Chris. I honestly think everything happens for a reason. Believe me, I've gone through my share of asking, "why!? why!? why!?" after Jeff and I separated for two months and dealing with 6 family deaths in two years but believe me buddy, things will get better. Try your best to be optimistic and things WILL get better and you'll find happiness. I promise you this. On a side note, chicks are evasive. hahah.

And you being too nice ended up negatively - it happens to all of us. I'd say you'll learn from it and it will never happen again but I think I've learned and still put myself in that position multiple times..so hey, don't worry. HST still loves ya. =P

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:28 PM   #14
MissJDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Rice
Is everyone still alive? I got the body on the Del Sol painted, but it still needs wetsanded and buffed. The front bumper still needs a few more coats and installed.. The rear bumper still needs painted. I'll post pics tonight.

Totally forgot the comment on the original topic - Jer, I like the color! Makes me wanna but out my cute camo hoodie. lol.

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 03:47 PM   #15
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJDM
Sorry to hear you're not having the brightest days, Chris. I honestly think everything happens for a reason. Believe me, I've gone through my share of asking, "why!? why!? why!?" after Jeff and I separated for two months and dealing with 6 family deaths in two years but believe me buddy, things will get better. Try your best to be optimistic and things WILL get better and you'll find happiness. I promise you this. On a side note, chicks are evasive. hahah.

And you being too nice ended up negatively - it happens to all of us. I'd say you'll learn from it and it will never happen again but I think I've learned and still put myself in that position multiple times..so hey, don't worry. HST still loves ya. =P

yeah ive kept my head up and things are on the looking better i guess you could say. my old roommate moved out this week andi got my loan check on friday and that makes chris a very happy person. now i just have to find another roommate.

Old 10-07-2007, 03:47 PM   #16
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by IALuder
im hur. just trying to get through school. also chris, if you still want to sell that lude. ill try my hardest to get it shortly.

lemmi know man. ive got a few other people half interested, but no one has made a move