::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2003, 09:16 PM   #1
zm_dawg

performance shop.......ugh

Well....I haven't stopped thinking about this shop idea. And I'm going to test the waters locally and online. I think I can pull through....I'm just a kid trying to deal with stuff he likes to be involved with and not some big corporation trying to make the most money as possible. I'll do what it takes to beat the other prices....and just deal with people that like the same thing as me.
The only problem is I cant think of a name....I don't want it to include import...cause I don't want to push away business from people w/o them who I can still supply.

Give me ideas.....if I use your name.....you get the first deal lol...
If this happens and I get to the point online business flowin may eventually think of posting some rides....that could get HS members a deal or so?

First I need a name to get a license?
Ideas?
Old 02-05-2003, 09:30 PM   #2
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

XTC

Xtreme Tuner Creations..

i want royalties

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 09:49 PM   #3
iRACEmyCTR

Please exclude all hip hop spellings. Something clean and catchy but still respectable. Like [your name] Motorsport or anything that isn't Mad Tyte Ridez Up In Heer
Old 02-05-2003, 10:45 PM   #4
blind34_1

1337 Rydes Yo!

just kidding...

maybe something like the location of where you live. Your thinking of opening an actual shop right? You could do something like Northside Performance (obviosly if you live on the northside)
example: I live in peoria, on the northern end, so my shop would be:
PeoriaNorth Performance

and exactly what are you selling? are you doing only engine components or body kits or rice crap, etc. or everything? you could incorporate something specific to what you are focusing on, and then when you are successful, add to the name (but keep an original base name so everyone knows your rep)
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 11:10 PM   #5
zm_dawg

I totally agree with hip hop...It may be fun between me and my peers but I want to be as professional as possible and look go not only locally but i guess worldwide over the web.
I'm planning on dealing with almost everything. Anything I can get a good distributor for....I have a lot of ideas. I just don't want it to be like import performace cause I dont want to push away business from non imports....we all know if they do want the 'tezzas i could prolly stock it for a metro.....but no...I really want to get into good engine parts and everything I've been talking to a lot of people lately and think I can get almost any line and perhaps almost into swaps....it all depends how well I do and how soon business takes off. But like I said i'm a youngen lookin to make profit while getting everyone's business...i'm not looking to score thousands in a month like other businesses....i enjoy spending my nights reading and socializing with people of the same hobby and what not....it's going to be a hobby if nothin else.
Old 02-05-2003, 11:14 PM   #6
armyguy5
3rd Gear

my brother me and some friends are opeing a shop....were callin it g7r....Theres 7 of us so it's Group 7 motorsports....the only problem is the banks loaning money (BASTARDS!!) but opening a shop is a good idea if you have the right location. i think the only performance shop around me is called Deep Stage Motorsports.

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 11:36 AM   #7
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by armyguy5
my brother me and some friends are opeing a shop....were callin it g7r....Theres 7 of us so it's Group 7 motorsports....the only problem is the banks loaning money (BASTARDS!!) but opening a shop is a good idea if you have the right location. i think the only performance shop around me is called Deep Stage Motorsports.

chris

not to rain on your parade, but you KNOW what group 7 is right?