.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2003, 08:24 AM   #1
Novtec1

need help getting wife a BDay present

aiiight how do you buy somebody something who has everthing she wants and don't want nothing.... i know it was dumb but i asked her what she wanted..i got the "nothing" answer". i missed her B-Day last year because i was in kosovo, the year before that i took her to paris and to euro disney... i wanna take her somewhere but i really can't (military BS) i need some help ladies.
give me some ideas........ cause im
Old 05-13-2003, 09:21 AM   #2
spoogenet

Seriously dude, I don't think people can help you much without knowing your wife very well......

Is she in Germany with you? Are you even still in Germany? That makes travel ideas real easy......but I don't know what she likes. Perhaps you can plan a special travel trip for when you can travel later on, maybe she'd appreciate that???

b
Old 05-13-2003, 09:55 AM   #3
mt.biker

The 'i dont know' or 'nothing' answer is pure bs, shes just making you work dude. THere is a ton of things you could do/give her for her birthday and I'm pretty sure I could list a few dozen ideas but there isn't anypoint because we have very few details to work with. All i know is she married you and is a female. Where at? What hobbies does she have?
Old 05-14-2003, 08:56 AM   #4
Novtec1

yea i was kinda vauge (sp) about it...i think i got it i don't wanna put it out dont want the women to be like "why my (insert bf/husband) won't do that for my bd" but i got it and its cheap (for me it is) and people pay a lot of money to go here and i think she'll like it. thanks anyway......
Old 05-14-2003, 04:00 PM   #5
90civiclxryder

this is an easy question that an real man knows the answer to:
get her somethin you want
Old 05-20-2003, 06:34 PM   #6
GirlRacer

Send her some kind of odd flower like big white lillies or something with a reservation card to a great restaurant & get a nice hotel for the night!

Any gal would love that.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:08 PM   #7
GirlRacer

well-tell us what you decided to do!!
Old 06-21-2003, 04:58 PM   #8
vick88

I have sort of the same question, cept this is my gf and weve been going out like 3 days and her bd is next week. anybody got any suggestions? this is the first gf ive ever had and im like 18
Old 06-26-2003, 01:26 PM   #9
'87 integra

edible panties???...lol..j/k
Old 07-26-2003, 05:04 AM   #10
SlowDelSol

vick88

vick88, take Girl racer's advise, get her some flowers and take her out to a nice restraunt. you have not been with her long enought to spend a lot of cash on her, and that shouldn't matter. Most girls like things from the heart better anyway.
Old 07-26-2003, 12:39 PM   #11
GirlRacer

OMG! Phillip's back!

Listen to him, he knows what he's talkin about.
Old 07-26-2003, 10:11 PM   #12
SlowDelSol

OMG, I didnt know I went anywhere, lol
Old 07-27-2003, 12:06 AM   #13
GirlRacer

why don't you post up on OK-Speed? We have way more fun, and REAL fun!
Old 07-27-2003, 12:38 AM   #14
SlowDelSol

ummm I dont know, should I?