Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2001, 01:51 PM   #1
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Tell us about yourself

Some people have already told a little about themselves, but I thought we should get to know each other a little better, so here goes:

You don't want to see a picture of me, but I will tell you a little about myself

I'm 20, and a junior (year 3 of 5) at Oregon State University, double majoring in computer and electrical engineering, with a minor in computer science. Its a lot of work and takes up a whole lot of time. Right now I don't have a job, I'm just a full time student. I like to play golf, mess with my car, computers, video games, rc cars, and a bunch of other junk.

I drive a 94 Accord (duh) w/ AEM intake and pulleys, clears, SSA, etc. Soon to be lowered also.

Hmm... nothing else to write, so that's it. Tell us about yourselves.
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2001, 07:43 AM   #2
Big James

OK let me give this a go.

I am a 26 year old typical white guy from Atlanta Georgia. I am originally from Wisconsin, and am a Cheesehead at heart! I was moved to Atlanta in 1995 because of my job. I am employeed by Delta Air Lines, and have been for the past 8 years. My only other form of employment was at a gun store/range part time for about two years. I love firearms. That is my other expensive hobby.

The other thing I love is politics. I am a Conservative Repbulican. I used to consider myself a Democrat, but then when I actually started paying attention to what was going on, I found out that I truly was a Republican. I absolutely love to debate. I take pride in making liberals cry, and love it when they get so pissed off with me that they can not continue. Yeah, I know, what a nice guy I am.

My car is a 1994 Honda Accord hybrid on nitrous. I have pretty much every bolt on you can buy for it, and then some.

I really do not know what else to write, if you have any questions, let me know.
Old 10-23-2001, 10:52 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Sorry it took me this lon to reply to this post, its a definately a good one...

Here goes. I'm 19 years old. Born in Sri Lanka, came to Canada when I was 4, now living in Montreal.

I'm a full time college student at College Montmorency (french), finishing my 3rd and final year. Then I'll be off to university to do a 5-6 year (if everything goes well) program to get my MBA. Dont know which university yet.

I work part time as a Piano teacher. I'm a fully qualified pianist (duh!!).

My main interest (possibly only interest!) are cars. With a predominant dose of CAR AUDIO.

My passion for cars & car electronics started when I was around 10 years old. At 12 I was already subscribed to Sound & Securtiy.

So thats who I am.

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2001, 12:10 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Cool, thanks for sharing.

BTW, I played the piano for about 6 years when I was young and then quit. I wish I would have stuck with it.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 10-23-2001, 12:15 PM   #5
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Cool, thanks for sharing.

BTW, I played the piano for about 6 years when I was young and then quit. I wish I would have stuck with it.

Dang thats not cool. Another 5-6 years and you could have done something with it!

I teach, & I can tell you this. What my friends earn in around 20 hours, i'll make in 8 hours.

oh well.

::

Old 10-24-2001, 03:21 AM   #6
rakugaki

hi

i'm pretty new to this forum, i'm not usually found in forums, but i like talking to other people on different kinds of stuff. I'm pretty young, just turned 18 in august. I didn't buy my accord, but what's kinda kool, it was purchased on my birthday when i was 10. I live in California in the bay. I'm pretty lazy, i do work, but i love doing things that interest me, like cars, computers, eating mostly, oh well. My goal is to get my degree in computer engineering. I love my 94 accord. i wish i can turn it into something that people would look and say "wow, that car's gotta be fast!", not "wow, he spent all his time making his car look fast". you get the picture. im hoping i can learn more about my car and modifying to it's full potential here. thanks

i don't have much on my car, just some clear corners, the tail lights found on jaguar s-types (not the altezza look alikes), and a probably illegal emmisions-failing no brand air-intake (it sounds like i have a muffler in front of my car ^_^). I really want an AEM cold-air (donno why), but i should have saved and got that instead of replacing the one i have and wasting money. That's what i'm doing with buying lowering springs also, im saving for eibach sportlines (the ones i REALLY want). i could have had some no name springs, but i know i'd regret like i did my intake. thanks for listening!
Old 10-24-2001, 10:22 AM   #7
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Welcome to the board!

You should post a pic in the appropriate thread.

Old 10-24-2001, 12:03 PM   #8
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Re: hi

Quote:
Originally posted by rakugaki
My goal is to get my degree in computer engineering.

Welcome to HS!

If you have any questions about going into the CpE field, I would be glad to answer them. I'm a junior studying just that. You said you were lazy, that that is hard ass work to be an engineer. Something to think about.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--