.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2002, 07:21 PM   #1
alpine3069

girl troubles

ok now i have been going out with this girl for a year and half and i think that she is cheating on me now!! i have gone to college this year and we just have not gotten along but we manage to stay together!! does anybody have any ideas of how to find out!!! i have ask her but she said she is not!! but tonight i called her and she is acting all weird and i ask her what she is doing and why she didn't call me and she doesn't want to awser me!!! what to do?????
Old 03-20-2002, 08:47 PM   #2
alpine3069

well we are only an hour apart but i have noticed that she kisses kind of different!!!
Old 03-22-2002, 06:29 AM   #3
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

Get away from the situation. First, talk to her again and explain to her how you feel, why, suspicions, etc. Hopefully, everything will work out.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 04:29 PM   #4
Incubus

Relationship problems= :o
Old 04-07-2002, 09:53 PM   #5
DsBlu01CivEX

Ok this is sorta late comin in here...but from a girl's opinion...Dude think long and hard about how much she means to you. Is the hr away from each other and all the suspicions worth it??? It sounds to me like you pretty much have your mind made up on what to do. Especially if she's doin things differently and seems like she is hidin shiz from ya. Listen to Mt. Biker. He gives out really good relationship advice. More of us with relationship difficulties should listen to him. Sorry that this was late gettin in here...I didnt see this tread before

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 01:06 PM   #6
girzgotcarzz

I would think about all aspects before you make a decision, really people dont nessicarily do things different because they are with some one else, maybe she "saw" it some where and thought : Hmmm I would like to try that with him. Or maybe she was having girl talk and heard about doing this or trying that. I am in now way defending her, I just want to make sure that you evaluate the WHOLE situation, not just one side. Bacically you need to cantact her ( maybe a surprise visit) and talk it all out, just say look I have noticed that you have been doing things a little differently and I heard this rumor (even if you didn't hear that it works like reverse psycology)...ect. You get the Idea. Good luck and rember to always wear your rain coat when you visit tuna town! lol
Old 04-16-2002, 07:45 AM   #7
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by girzgotcarzz
Good luck and rember to always wear your rain coat when you visit tuna town! lol

Old 04-17-2002, 07:06 AM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Im going to have to agree with MB..

Long distance relationships are so hard to make work. Because it never seems like you get to spend as much time as you want together which usually leaves one searching for an alternative. To make it work it takes true dedication on both parts.

If you dont feel like things are going very well your better to get out early, or atleast delay the relationship until later and if it works out later then cool. But chances are it wont.

Good Luck.
Old 04-22-2002, 12:02 AM   #9
bootstrap

I dunno bro, that sounds bad if she coudlnt explain herself. Me and my girl are over 2 hours apart, but i know she woudl never cheat on me, becuase of what she says, does, and how she acts. communication is a big part. Does your girl tell you what she does everyday, who she talks to, do you know who her friends are, whenever you ask questions does she always seem to give a straight answer? And if you don't think that at sometime you may want to spend the rest of your life with this girl, then what is the point of being with her now, especially since its long distance AND there are obvious problems.
Old 05-17-2002, 12:14 PM   #10
wongfeihung

yea man, trust is a big part of any relationship and especially an with one with your girl, if trust has gone away from your relationship with one another..but you have to ask yourself what made it go away. Is it on your part, or is it on her part? The best thing to do is if at all possible, ask your close friends that live by her to kinda watch over her actions, see what guys she's going places with, and you can even show up unexpectedly one night and see what shes up to. And if you can't trust her after that, its time to let it go man. peace.
Old 05-25-2002, 03:44 AM   #11
SuperSaiyen

Dude....I think you might wanna rethink your relationship with this girl!
Old 05-26-2002, 05:20 AM   #12
4jacks

Alpine... how about An update.... you posted this 2 months ago... how are things now ?? anything happen ?

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 02:37 PM   #13
Slider

Jealousy ruins relationships and trust is the glue that keeps relationships together. If you can't trust her then break up.