::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2003, 12:11 AM   #1
Wren57

two fun ones...

I was feeling energetic today after one hell of a basketball homecoming last night (win in triple overtime! and awesome party afterwards) so I was doing some errands and decided I would actually try to race people today... so I was on the interstate in my moms car with the top down/windows up and seat heater on (it was like 35 degrees) when a yellow ZO6 appears on the horizon, so I chase it down and get beside it, look over to see a middle-aged gray haired man, so I figure he wont play, but I drop into 3rd and gun it anyways... well about 2 seconds later I see him in my rear-view as the nose of the car lifts slightly and he flies past me... was great, had lots of fun ... he slowed down and smiled at me, and I returned the thumbs up...

Next was on my way home in my car... not as awe-inspiring, but still fun... wound up stopping at a light next to a silver prelude that said "type SH" on the back... sorry, I dunno shit abt preluds... anyways, we roll slow out of the light and kinda play with the throttle for about 1/2 mile where we are caught by another light. this time I look over to see someone my age with a passenger, and we exchange nods and smiles... the light turned green, and I waited for him to go first because I hate when I floor it and the other person doesnt... well he chirps his tires a tiny bit, but I get the early lead by a bumper or two... well we start going downhill and are still even until he shifts into third and pulls a tiny bit ahead... then the road evens out and I am a bumper ahead and I slam on brakes because we were going deeper into cop-territory... fun race, we both smiled at each other and went our seperate ways...
Old 02-09-2003, 12:16 AM   #2
RU_Teg

first one was better...lol...I see you had fun today! ...by the way, wat car does your mom have?
Old 02-09-2003, 12:20 AM   #3
Wren57

mom has a 2001 bmw 325Cic... shes looking to sell it... anybody ineterested?
Old 02-09-2003, 12:22 AM   #4
RU_Teg

damn...wish I could afford a bmw...Iv'e driven one before though, but only because my father owns a parking lot and I work their so I had to go get the ladies car...my 10 seconds of driving the bmw was like a dream...lol
Old 02-10-2003, 04:40 PM   #5
ShEaNy

nice races...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 04:31 PM   #6
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
mom has a 2001 bmw 325Cic... shes looking to sell it... anybody ineterested?

yes, is it stick?
Old 02-13-2003, 06:15 PM   #7
Wren57

unfortunately not... its the step-tronic BS where you *can shift it manually but cant really rev up as high on launches as manual...
Old 02-13-2003, 06:17 PM   #8
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Re: two fun ones...

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
I was feeling energetic today after one hell of a basketball homecoming last night (win in triple overtime! and awesome party afterwards) so I was doing some errands and decided I would actually try to race people today... so I was on the interstate in my moms car with the top down/windows up and seat heater on (it was like 35 degrees) when a yellow ZO6 appears on the horizon, so I chase it down and get beside it, look over to see a middle-aged gray haired man, so I figure he wont play, but I drop into 3rd and gun it anyways... well about 2 seconds later I see him in my rear-view as the nose of the car lifts slightly and he flies past me... was great, had lots of fun ... he slowed down and smiled at me, and I returned the thumbs up...

Next was on my way home in my car... not as awe-inspiring, but still fun... wound up stopping at a light next to a silver prelude that said "type SH" on the back... sorry, I dunno shit abt preluds... anyways, we roll slow out of the light and kinda play with the throttle for about 1/2 mile where we are caught by another light. this time I look over to see someone my age with a passenger, and we exchange nods and smiles... the light turned green, and I waited for him to go first because I hate when I floor it and the other person doesnt... well he chirps his tires a tiny bit, but I get the early lead by a bumper or two... well we start going downhill and are still even until he shifts into third and pulls a tiny bit ahead... then the road evens out and I am a bumper ahead and I slam on brakes because we were going deeper into cop-territory... fun race, we both smiled at each other and went our seperate ways...

nice.. yeah z06's run 12.4's stock they are no joking matter. and the type-sh's are about 15.3-15.4 with a good driver(heavy cause of the ATTS system) good fun

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 03:44 PM   #9
Hoss

zo6