::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2004, 07:57 AM   #1
vtracer20

Me vs Jetta

On the way to work today...actually like 30 min ago, there was a jetta being stupid. He would rev up and accel forward only to slow down by the car in front of him...so we both hit the highway...i'm in 3rd, he goes, i chase. I bet he was full throttle cause when i hit my FOT i gained within seconds. He didn't want to move to the right lane so i passed him in 3rd at redline. 4th was no problem, he was like 5 cars behind me. I slowed it down when i hit 5th. He was lowered and had a exhaust on his car, sounded pretty nice in the background of my exhaust heheheheh....anyways this was my kill today. Enjoy
Old 07-19-2004, 11:53 AM   #2
JDMFantasy2k

sweet kill, do you know what he had for an engine because i know some jettas (esp. vr6 ones) are really quick.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:11 PM   #3
vtracer20

i dought it was the vr6.....i didn't see a emblum anywhere....it was a GT which i have no idea how quick it is....not quick enough i guess......

To follow up to the storey, i also had this FAG tail me on the highway and on the way home (off highway)...so i was at a light and he was humpin my ass with his car and so i decide to let my car loose....boy was he suprised....he stayed 5 car lengths behind after that...lol
Old 07-19-2004, 06:12 PM   #4
vtracer20

my buddy had a gti VR6 with a chip/intake/exhaust and i kept up with it.......like he wasn't beating me by much but he pulled very slowly
Old 07-19-2004, 08:33 PM   #5
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMFantasy2k
sweet kill, do you know what he had for an engine because i know some jettas (esp. vr6 ones) are really quick.

I think that you are talking about the wolfsburg editions... seen one of them take on a bmw 323ci and just kinda trot away
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 09:38 PM   #6
biker's back

two thoughts, either he was driving a desiel or HE WASN"T RACING YOU.

I know VW's aren't the fast around but your civic is SLOW. Dude probably thought you were being just 'another kid driving a POS civic'. Thanks for making all the respectable civic owners look bad.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:44 PM   #7
JDMFantasy2k

wow i assume you're talking to me. Which in that case, FUCK YOU, because i didn't even say i raced one. I drove my friends and it felt quick. Second, you say i make a bad impression on respectable civic owners when all i ever see you post about is how much you hate civics. Lastly if you were talking to vtracer20 then you're a moron because he obviously drives an accord
Old 07-20-2004, 09:53 AM   #8
vtracer20

<-----LOOK AT SIG LOL

dont the wolfsperge (w/e), have a vr6 in them?
Old 07-20-2004, 02:24 PM   #9
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMFantasy2k
wow i assume you're talking to me. Which in that case, FUCK YOU, because i didn't even say i raced one. I drove my friends and it felt quick. Second, you say i make a bad impression on respectable civic owners when all i ever see you post about is how much you hate civics. Lastly if you were talking to vtracer20 then you're a moron because he obviously drives an accord

dont get your panties in a knot, i was talking to the person who posted this. Wow you're dumb.
Old 07-20-2004, 02:28 PM   #10
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by vtracer20
<-----LOOK AT SIG LOL

dont the wolfsperge (w/e), have a vr6 in them?

i dont know
Old 07-20-2004, 02:42 PM   #11
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by biker's back
Wow you're dumb.

Rob...hate to point this out but pot calling the kettle black buddy....you're flaming the guy about his Civic being slow but like it was already pointed out, he drives an Accord.........and if you want to rag on Accords being slow, I would have put mine against your RL any day of the week........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 12:18 AM   #12
vtracer20

come on guys....no hating...we need to get along.....i really dought he wasn't racing...i couldn't really hear him but he deff was trying to keep up at first then it was just fun watching him fly away in the mirror.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:19 AM   #13
VR4_Craver
Banned

jettas are slow hands down. I think all jettas are like high 15's low 16's The tdi's are even slow although they have that turbo on them. I think that they have like 97 hp because they are going for fuel economy not being fast.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:40 PM   #14
vtracer20

SHIT...if ur saying jettas are high 15, low 16 then I"M FUCKING HAPPY. i stil lgotta dyno my car adn take it to a track but if that's true i'm the happiest guy right now
Old 07-21-2004, 01:03 PM   #15
cmM_EX

Jettas are kinda slow (in stock form):
The GL, GLS, GT, TreK, W/E are all 2.0 I4

The GLX has a VR6 engine and without serious mods on your car you would have been smoked most likely.

The 2.0 engines are not very quick, but they're pretty nice engines. (I had a '96 Jetta GLS before my civic).
Old 07-21-2004, 08:06 PM   #16
vtracer20

actually ur wrong...my buddy has a 97(not sure of year) gti VR6 with chip, intake, exhaust and i kept up with him, i had this stupid as chick in her black civic ride my ass today so i punched it and she didn't stand a chance keeping up with me, she tried cause her bumbulbee can exhaust was roaring. not saying my car is the faster but she sure goes.....sorry did'nt mean to sound like a dick right there
Old 07-22-2004, 08:55 AM   #17
cmM_EX

I guess you're a better driver... Because those little GTI's FLY !!! The Jettas are heavier, but I would not dare race with a GTI. Especially the newer ones... (I owned a VW before)
Old 07-22-2004, 01:54 PM   #18
VR4_Craver
Banned

the VR6's only have like 180 hp....whats the big problem? The have more tq than a honda does but still the power to wieght ratio comes into play.
Old 07-22-2004, 10:34 PM   #19
vtracer20

the newer ones i bet weight alot...but the older boxey looking ones i think are alot lighter than the newer style...i guess i was a better driver...he's only owned his car for a few weeks and i've pretty much can drive it blind folded (not recommended)