::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2003, 07:23 PM   #1
Supa

94 Accord

im new to the board, i am just wondering if anyone here has suggestions for redoing the entire stock intrtior. It is all brown, black and tan right now, and i wish to make it al black and blue. Not fully sure what type of material....leaning away from tweed and leather..only because they seem to be over used.
i woudl be greatfull of any input, or even web sites i can check out. thanks.
Old 01-31-2003, 08:51 PM   #2
Honda530

Well I redid most of my interior Blue and black. I used a vinyl spray paint which worked well, and a clear coat. I used vinyl on some parts of the car but thats a pain in the butt. I am in the middle of getting my front seats covered with neopreme a kit that coverking makes. I am also going to dye the carpet black.

Old 01-31-2003, 09:10 PM   #3
RU_Teg

your interior is very nice...I have the same color interior in my teg except my seats are leather...I wanted to paint most of my interior white...everything you have blue except for the doors i wanted to paint white but I dont know if it will look right...what do you think?
Old 02-01-2003, 11:02 AM   #4
Honda530

Well iF your doors are plastic then it will be fine just prime paint and clear coat. If its vinyl Then see if they make a vinyl spray in white. If they do it will look just fine. Just use clear coat after it.
Old 02-06-2003, 04:13 PM   #5
eviljayr

hey ,honda530 i looked really closely at you pictures and it seems like your speedom dont like you, whats goin on?