::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2002, 06:55 AM   #1
Weapon

a question or 2 :D

just wanna ask a few things about changing the colour of my interior thats all, since im such a n0ob

1) psx/ps1/ps2 , planning to install one but was just wondering where you guys place the machine (glove box?) and also how u go about hooking it up conceiling all the cables?

2) how would I go about changing the fabric on the doors? with the plastic and vinyl parts I know I can paint/dye it but how would I do the fabric? :S

3) the carpet or the fabric on the bottom of the car (where you rest your feet etc....), how would I change the colour of this? would I have to take out all the seats then do it?

thats all if I have more questions I'll post
Old 08-04-2002, 10:16 AM   #2
ShEaNy

well for ur dyeing and carpet questions...u could always wrap everything in vynal material....it looks nice and almost feels like leather...if u do ur seats..u might slide a bit..but not really...the feeling of just looking how nice it looks, makes u forget about everything lol...umm the Ps2 u could put it in ur glove box..or mount it in the back somewhere..on the back of one of the front seats...or whatever... the wiring can just go under neath ur carpeting... thats all the help i can give out this morning lol ..peace now time to go slave away at work lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 08:16 PM   #3
azn_nite_ryder

well as for your questions.... to change the carpet you completely have to strip the whole thing so you can remove the carpet without problems....

im having probs uplodaing my pics but i can show you where i mounted my ps2.... almost stealth.... you'll see i'll keep you guys up dated..
Old 08-04-2002, 11:08 PM   #4
Weapon

stripping the whole thing does seem time consuming :o anyways post the pics soon stealth is good so the bastards wont break into your car