::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2003, 06:28 PM   #1
civic98stunna

My interior is almost complete!

Hey all, i finally got all my seats in, and here's the pics!
This is right after I put the back seats in. I did them first 'cause i figured they'd be the easiest, which they were.

This is after I installed the passenger seat. Good before/after perspective.

One of my best pics. Yes, i know i still have to fix the steering wheel. I will be getting to that in the near future.

Here's a pic of my headliner and pillars. They came out very well.

Here's me just b4 putting the passenger seat in.

Here's the complete front seat.

Here's an excellent shot that includes the armrest that came with the seats.

Another good overall shot

I have some more pics that include one's showing how the seat covers went on and all that, but i'm gonna save those for when I write up a Faq on how to do your interior! Now I need to finish the steering wheel, and get new floormats, and i'll pretty much be done! I'm eager to hear all your comments, even if some are negative. Tell me what ya'll think!
Old 04-28-2003, 09:14 PM   #2
OPAKRACING

weight ...but looks good man.
Old 04-28-2003, 09:48 PM   #3
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

You have subs, and your talking about the weight if vinyl..

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 10:02 PM   #4
RU_Teg

damn ur interior looks really nice...did u do that urself? or did u get it done at a shop? how much did it cost?
Old 04-28-2003, 10:46 PM   #5
blind34_1

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
You have subs, and your talking about the weight if vinyl..

yeah, no crap...

I like what you've done there, looks real good. Wheres that FAQ, cause I'm interested in how you did that? I'm wanting to fix my current seats, and I had an idea similar to what that looks like.
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 01:53 AM   #6
civic98stunna

I did everything myself. I ordered the seats online and put them on myself, replacing the old cloth. I'm about to go to bed, but i'll answer more tomorrow.
Old 04-29-2003, 09:42 AM   #7
JamieS697

looks awesome good work man!
Old 04-30-2003, 03:29 PM   #8
StockDX

Hey Great job with your interior. It looks awesome. How much did you pay for the seats? and where did you get them?
Old 04-30-2003, 03:38 PM   #9
sc0rch

take the whole dash out? i'm assuming you did unless you masked the pillars off.....what kinda paint did you use?
Old 04-30-2003, 06:20 PM   #10
civic98stunna

thanx for all the compliments guys! in regards to the weight comment, the only thing that might weigh more is the seats, cause they're real Katzkin leather, but they aren't that heavy. Ok, i got the leather seats at autoleathers.com, they have an excellent website and the seats are essentially flawless, and fit perfect. They're cut to oem specs, so they look like they came from the factory, and they have extra padding underneath, so the seats are hella comfortable now. They have tons of color combo's to fit any interior, or you can just get plain black or tan leather if you want. If anyone is interested in ordering these seats (I highly recommend you do, they're better in pretty much every way than the stock cloth seats), i can save you $25. When you go to order, enter the promo code "REFER-15713." The seats cost $715 after shipping, but if you think about it, thats a hell of a deal. Two good racing seats w/ brackets and sliders would cost at least $600, plus the back seats would be stock. With this kit, you get all the seats, plus armrests and stuff like that. Everyone is always like "$700? thats a lot!" but its really not. as for the dash and stuff, i used some vinyl dye called "g2 vinyl dye" at g2usa.com. Their stuff is hella good as well. I left the dash in when i painted it, and just masked everything off, and took all the accessories out. if yall have any more questions, i'll answer them, and i'll try to write that faq up as soon as possible! Thanx again everyone!
Old 04-30-2003, 06:59 PM   #11
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

lets see some outside pics of the car!!

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 12:56 PM   #12
sohc_vtec 2NR

nicely done interior.....yeah lets see some exterior pics!
Old 05-04-2003, 07:27 PM   #13
ShEaNy

how long did that take to do...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 10:49 PM   #14
drdingo21

looks good!

but 2 questions, how did you reuploster your seats? and how did you attach the vinaly to the dash and what not?
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 10:41 AM   #15
civic98stunna

It took me about 5 months to do, because I had school and work as well as I had to keep ordering the vinyl dye off the internet when i ran out. All the vinyl is the original stuff that was grey before. I just sprayed it with vinyl dye, and got what you see in the pics. I'll have some exterior shots up soon so you can see what my whole car looks like. Thanx again guys!
Old 05-17-2003, 01:51 AM   #16
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Hey sorry I'm late on this one.
But I like it

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 10:52 PM   #17
Mischief(LTS)

definately something to be proud of. i was going for that look myself in my 02 civ, hopefully ill get there some day :P blue and black!
Old 05-19-2003, 01:26 AM   #18
civic98stunna

Thanx guys! shit, sorry i haven't posted pics of my exterior yet. here's a crappy quality one, which is a little outdated compared to what it looks like now, but the wheels and everything are still the same! actually, the only difference is that the white sticker on the window is gone and i have a red grill covering the hole in the bumber.
Old 05-19-2003, 02:17 AM   #19
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

the interior looks good. not a big fan of leather but i will get some neoprene seat covers pretty soon. they run about 350+ shipping for the entire car. if anyone wants something like that pm me. i can get it to you in 2 weeks.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 08:10 PM   #20
jdmegcivic2nr

can you PLEEEEEZE email me and tell me how you prepped the plastic pieces. I used a VERY expensiveDuPont Yinyl Dye and it looks nice on the vinyl but looks HORRRRRIBLE on the plastics. It is very rough and irregular. What do i do man? I am going nuts... Should i just get a oil based paint to finish it? I wish i never started this project. thanks man Jdmcivic2nr@aol.com