.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2004, 06:57 PM   #1
Wren57

Ever have that feeling...

...where you just need someone to share your life with? I have SO MUCH going great in my life right now; I am really on track with everything and all the pieces of my life are falling into place, except one. I have no signigicant other to share all of my happiness with. Nobody to share my goals, my accomplishments, my prizes and my splendor. I have nobody to share anything with, and that fact overshadows everything else which is awesome. What is the point of trying and doing well if you have nobody to share it with? I have plenty of friends and know several girls well around here, but don't have a GF, and it is really getting to me. Anyone else ever feel this way?
Old 04-05-2004, 08:28 PM   #2
IALuder

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 08:32 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well i used to then i realized that a gf will be more than a pain in the rear

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:19 PM   #4
IALuder

^ cost to much money also.

*cough* friends wit benefits *cough*

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:22 PM   #5
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
well i used to then i realized that a gf will be more than a pain in the rear

Amen!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:52 PM   #6
MegaDON

Still trying the single thing, but when i did feel that way, it was a big mistake
Old 04-05-2004, 09:56 PM   #7
biker's back

it only happens when i'm single... in the past I thought they were too much work and then this one fell into my lap and things with her are really easy. Go figure.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:58 PM   #8
Kyle
elyK

I've had that feeling for a while now...and i know the girl i want to be with...shit's complicated right now...I've been single since my girlfriend freshman year of HS(and that doesn't count because i was a scared little freshman...and she was a junior, i didn't know what the hell to do...lol)

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 11:17 PM   #9
Kool-Aid

I sometimes feel that way...and when I share my feelings with people...they try to give me this lechture about how Im too young to feel this way and how Im too young to want to be serious with someone...I don't think you're ever too young to feel this way and want to be with someone...
Old 04-06-2004, 09:19 PM   #10
spoogenet

Yeah, and sometimes I think that I'm better off alone, at least for now. Being single can suck and I do long for a partner, however there are just so many complications that it would probably just drag me down right now. Unless she's the right woman.....

b
Old 04-06-2004, 09:27 PM   #11
B16DoHcCrx033003
4th Gear

i am never really single... but stil i am only 15, i had a g/f for 1 year and 3 months, then we broke up and a month later i went with a girl for about a month, and now i am iwth my baby.... and its one year and 6 days..... i love her, i hate when people say i dunno what love it.... im to young.... no ne can be 2 young to know what love it, how do u love ur parents, friends, and i do love this girl and i am sure nick feels the same way about his g/f they are like awsome together...
B16DoHcCrx033003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 10:28 PM   #12
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Indeed... As much as most people I know would disagree with me, Id still like to have a completely steady relationship...w/o all the problems of the short-term girlfriend.
Oh well...I need a date first.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 11:22 PM   #13
Kool-Aid

I think that everybody sould just do what YOU feel you need to do...if you want a relationship...get in one and do your best to try to make the other one happy and vice versa...if somebody tells you that you're too young...then don't ay any mind to them...if you feel you need to be single...then stay single. There's nothing wrong to wanna love and feel loved.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:00 AM   #14
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
I think that everybody sould just do what YOU feel you need to do...if you want a relationship...get in one and do your best to try to make the other one happy and vice versa...if somebody tells you that you're too young...then don't ay any mind to them...if you feel you need to be single...then stay single. There's nothing wrong to wanna love and feel loved.

Yeah, because it's definitely that easy.

I want a relationship...poof....ah, the girl of my dreams that I ordered is here
Old 04-07-2004, 11:30 AM   #15
Kool-Aid

Ok...why are you gettin all defensive? Whats your problem...I was just stating that if you want a relationship...don't let somebody tell you otherwise because of your age...WOW.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:33 AM   #16
SolPol

Not mad, just saying it's not that easy. Didn't mean to come off all mad and stuff...sorry about that.

I'd like to be in a relationship...unfortunately girls are crazy
Old 04-07-2004, 12:02 PM   #17
ShagginJet

^^ haha

I know what you mean highlander. I felt the same for a couple months after my break up, and still feel that way to a certain extent.

I'm currently just working on moving on, forgetting the past and living in the moment. There's nothing you can do to change what's happen, it's not even worth spending your thoughts on. go out, have fun, be yourself. That person will come around (not the ex but a new person), they have before and will again. It's part of life my friend, it fucking sucks but it something you have to learn to live with.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm

Last edited by ShagginJet : 04-07-2004 at 12:06 PM.
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:53 AM   #18
Kool-Aid

It's all good SolPol...There are some crazy people out there...I would like to find a MAN who will please me and not be afraid to...a man that can and will make me feel special...those are hard to come about but they will...even females for you.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:57 AM   #19
SolPol

Nah, I'm gonna die alone.

But thanks anyway
Old 04-08-2004, 11:03 AM   #20
biker's back

you know the problem, sometimes theres a really nice girl in your life but you just get bored with her. Ever have that feeling?
Old 04-08-2004, 11:06 AM   #21
SolPol

I have it right now Rob.

That's why I figure I'll die alone. I always get tired
Old 04-08-2004, 09:10 PM   #22
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
It's all good SolPol...There are some crazy people out there...I would like to find a MAN who will please me and not be afraid to...a man that can and will make me feel special...those are hard to come about but they will...even females for you.

Hehe....move to Austin or find me a job in LV/Iraq.

b
Old 04-09-2004, 12:09 AM   #23
Kool-Aid

Sheit...you don't wanna come here...it'll make you crazy. I can find you a job in Vegas though...
Old 04-09-2004, 12:12 AM   #24
Kool-Aid

As for that feeling with your girlfriends...maybe you guys should take a break...like go on a vacation from eachother for a week or two...spending too much time with one another can make you feel that way.....
Old 04-09-2004, 02:43 AM   #25
ShagginJet

^^ in regaurds to who's feelings about who's g/f or ex g/f?

Old 04-09-2004, 03:41 AM   #26
Kool-Aid

Anybody's....I think that...if you get the feeling of serious irritation or you're just flat out tired of seeing your other...then take a break...not from the relationship...but from them for a couple of days to a week...what do you think?
Old 04-09-2004, 09:56 AM   #27
ShagginJet

I guess that works, but tell them... right?

Old 04-09-2004, 10:24 AM   #28
SolPol

Nah, make it fun
Old 04-10-2004, 06:01 AM   #29
Kool-Aid

No...you tell them that you need some time away and that this isn't a break-up...just need some time apart...that's all...
Old 04-10-2004, 07:46 PM   #30
DsBlu01CivEX

I get lonely from time to time being single...but I try to not let it control my mood and my life. I have a lot of good things in my life, why should I let the one thing that isn't all that great pull me down.

And I don't agree with the "taking a break" stuff. I do agree that it's not all that healthy in a realtionship to always be at each other. You get the suffocating feeling....and well that's not good. But if you say you want a break from someone, it's not a good sign I don't think. It might make some relationships stronger...but all the people I know that have done this never got back together. The last couple I knew that did this were together for well over a year too. So I guess it just depends on the couple.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 12:51 AM   #31
Kool-Aid

Im not saying that you should take a break from the relationship...but from eachother...like hang out wityh other people or go out of town or something...like...me and my ex would go on leave and go home for a week or two to visit home...also that would be considered..."time apart"...but not from the relationship....naaa