.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2004, 11:57 PM   #41
4doorspeedman

somthing about them just grabbing a hold of it and ynakin it back o ya
Old 03-10-2004, 08:32 AM   #42
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Hello!? Phallic symbol!!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 04:08 PM   #43
Kool-Aid

You're too funny 4doorspeedman
Old 03-10-2004, 04:43 PM   #44
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
Hello!? Phallic symbol!!!!

No shit. They might as well just make dildo shifter handles. I believe that's know as killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 05:15 PM   #45
Kool-Aid

Wow...that would be something GT40FIED...
I would but one though...if they sold them...but no guy would wanna drive my car...
Old 03-10-2004, 06:18 PM   #46
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Wow...that would be something GT40FIED...
I would but one though...if they sold them...but no guy would wanna drive my car...

I hate when other people drive my car.....hmmm.....that would be excellent!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 07:45 PM   #47
4doorspeedman

no but if you were realy posesive about driving it would be the best thing you could do. ( of course then you would have every guy you know wanting to car pool with ya)
Old 03-11-2004, 07:45 AM   #48
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
No shit. They might as well just make dildo shifter handles.

Note to self, must go to adult store to get new shifter................
Old 03-11-2004, 02:54 PM   #49
Kool-Aid

Yea...somebody would make lots of money if they processed that idea...hmmm
Old 03-12-2004, 03:23 PM   #50
nindoo

Quote:
I DRIVE A STICK!!! MY HONDA CIVIC BABY!!!
Old 03-15-2004, 11:30 AM   #51
Jessy

i've been driving a stick shift since i was 14...I'll NEVER own an automatic unless it's a truck, and that's just because it's hard to find a new truck that isn't an auto.
as for working on cars, i was in the same boat as the person who said they'd love to work on cars but had no one to teach them. when i met my boyfriend last year we started workin on cars and now we are doing something to our respective cars every weekend just about. it's great fun!! my motto...unless you get all dirty, it isn't any fun.
Old 03-15-2004, 04:38 PM   #52
Kool-Aid

I like that picture nindoo
Old 03-16-2004, 08:17 PM   #53
nindoo

Quote:
I like that picture nindoo

Ah shucks thats

Old 03-17-2004, 02:32 PM   #54
Kool-Aid

The other one is funnier...and this one is good too!!!
Old 03-18-2004, 02:43 PM   #55
nindoo

Kool-Aid what type of modifications have you done to your 4 door civic? Is it the SI?
Old 03-19-2004, 09:53 AM   #56
SolPol

A 93 Si would be a hatch, not a 4 door.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:02 PM   #57
nindoo

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
A 93 Si would be a hatch, not a 4 door.

Its messed up here in Canada, your EX is our SI, my car is an SI(in Canada), but really its only an EX(in the States).

Marketing is funny
Old 03-19-2004, 12:40 PM   #58
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ford does that too with Mustangs. GTs are Cobras and Cobras are Canada's wet dream.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 03-19-2004, 12:55 PM   #59
SolPol

So our Si doesn't exist in Canada? You poor Canucks
Old 03-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #60
nindoo

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
So our Si doesn't exist in Canada? You poor Canucks

Yeah we call it SIR

and you integra gsr and then you have integra type R which is the same as your type R
Old 03-19-2004, 01:17 PM   #61
nindoo

Quote:
Ford does that too with Mustangs. GTs are Cobras and Cobras are Canada's wet dream.

Yeah Its riduiculoius.

Its funny how the civic type R didn't come out here, they came out with an SIR (your SI), Which sucks.

I'm guessing Honda was afraid that it would be harder for them to sell the Acura RSX Type S. Since the Civic Type R outpreforms the Type S in every aspect.

And what's up with the NSX they have a Type T in Canada no type R. You spend so much money yet your still getting STIFFED!!!

Do you Guys have an RSX type R?

Old 03-19-2004, 01:48 PM   #62
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

To the best of my knowledge Civic Type Rs aren't readily available here either. Sure, you could probably import one, but I don't believe they sell them here.

Old 03-19-2004, 06:30 PM   #63
Kool-Aid

I havent't done any mods yet...I had this car for two years and since Im making phat cash on this business trip Im on...I am able to get what I want done. Im gonna do turbo. Suspension is a must. I am basically trying to focus on speed...Looks will be secondary...Im a total speed demon...
Old 03-20-2004, 05:03 PM   #64
nindoo

Quote:
To the best of my knowledge Civic Type Rs aren't readily available here either. Sure, you could probably import one, but I don't believe they sell them here.

What's your view on coilcovers?
Old 03-21-2004, 03:03 AM   #65
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Coil overs are the shit. If you get a good kit they're insanely adjustable for ride height (and it's ridiculously easy to adjust), your spring choices are practically limitless (track street, soft, etc), and with a good set of strus and shocks you car will handle shitloads better. They're not as good as I would like for straight line performance, but in every other aspect they own standard stock setups.

Old 03-21-2004, 09:51 AM   #66
nindoo

Quote:
Coil overs are the shit. If you get a good kit they're insanely adjustable for ride height (and it's ridiculously easy to adjust), your spring choices are practically limitless (track street, soft, etc), and with a good set of strus and shocks you car will handle shitloads better. They're not as good as I would like for straight line performance, but in every other aspect they own standard stock setups.

cool
Old 03-23-2004, 11:27 AM   #67
Kool-Aid

I remember the first time I learned how to drive a stick...I was on a hill and I kept on stalling and these cars were behind me blowing their horns...it was traumatic!! Just kidding. I eventually got away though...
Old 03-23-2004, 01:36 PM   #68
nindoo

Quote:
I remember the first time I learned how to drive a stick...I was on a hill and I kept on stalling and these cars were behind me blowing their horns...it was traumatic!! Just kidding. I eventually got away though...

I have a hill story and it does NOT go to well either,

My friend was buying a new car and and I went with him for a test drive (Mazda 3). I had to drive becasue my friend was not confident in his manual driving capabilities at the time. It was the worst day for a test drive, it was -58 degrees fareinheit. The roads were frozen and a lot of cars were breaking down.

So we go for a test drive with the dealer, and my friend wants to test the car in the worst possible case. So we go to this crazy steep hill. So I'm, going up the hill and 1/2 of the way up I start to loose traction so my wheels start to spin out, so I switch to second and then the car slowly stalls. Then in the middle of this of this hill we are I start the car again and the car in first gear the car is getting no traction.

So I bring the car down the hill and start again, and bring it up the hill in first gear. So the car is slipping again so I brought it to the side where there was a little bit of snow and used it for traction and made it up the hill( having a very hard time).

The worst test drive ever...

There was another car that came up no problem, and old buick!!!