Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2006, 12:07 PM   #1
Robert
R-Tard

Taxes and the IRS

Are you aware of the fact there is no law that allows for the income tax on individuals?

According to the supreme court of the US it is unlawful to tax citizens, only corporations can be directly taxed. Individuals can only be indirectly taxed. And in 1894 when the government pressed for income tax it was turned down by the supreme courts. It wasn’t until 1913 when the federal bank was created that income tax was in the works.

Further more are you aware that the federal bank is not government owned and that it is a private company owned by companies from all over the world?

Some interesting facts…
Corporate tax pays for 100% of the defense budget
Gas tax pays for the highways
Property tax pays for schools

Where does your income tax go? Who audits the fed and IRS?

Consider for a moment the ramifications of having an organization (IRS) who operates under fear, intimidation and violence can remove funds from individuals. Where is the freedom in this?

I have been doing a lot of research on this issue and the facts are amazing. Lower courts are jailing people who don’t pay the IRS and will not provide the law to which these people are jailed.

There are innocent people today who have been jailed, fined and bankrupted by the IRS yet no one does anything. When will the American people do something?

Why has the constitution been thrown out?
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 01:42 PM   #2
AzCivic

here read this:
http://www.originalintent.org/edu/consttax.php
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:00 PM   #3
Robert
R-Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzCivic

Good read, raises some questions don't you think?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:35 AM   #4
Kalvin

Also, the US is only one of a few countries that taxes its citizens on their income worldwide. Although a good chunk of it is exempt if you are out of the country for most of the year. But there are people who moved elsewhere and stopped filing tax returns. That might work if you don't plan on stepping foot back on US soil and if you don't have any onshore assets.

If you are Canadian, you can probably just move into the Caribbean and not worry about taxes or seeing snow again.
Kalvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:19 PM   #5
Robert
R-Tard

I wonder what would happen if you funneled your income through an offshore company. Only paying yourself slightly more then you needed to live. This way your income is never shown and all your savings is done off-shore.

Thoughts?
Old 11-06-2006, 01:50 PM   #6
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i believe thats how alot of people do it who keep their money in offshore accounts, however you have to remeber the stability of our banks vs. some offshore ones. thats why everyone dosnt do it. plus its money laundering trying to get it out of the country untouched, if you made it off shore, and kept it off shore, i think thats the only "safe" way to do it. then you'd just have to figure out how to live here, probobly couldnt be a citizen or full time resident however....

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:32 PM   #7
Kalvin

People have been setting up offshore bank accounts and doing that, but if you are living here, the money transfers can be traced. People have gotten caught by using offshore banks and debit cards to pay their bills. You might be able to get away with it if you are bringing in the cash in suitcases, but that would raise some eyebrows if you get stopped. If you are just paying yourself a small salary while keeping the bulk of your money in the corp account, it might work.. I'm sure the government has thought of that though.
Kalvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:19 AM   #8
Robert
R-Tard

Kalvin, the corp account thing would work.

I'm thinking its a better then a 404 savings program. If you kept the profits in the offshore accounts, paid yourself enough to live your live (paying taxes too) and then when you retire keep paying yourself out at the rate to which you need to live.

It's just a theory but wouldnt this reduce the tax you'd pay and also the complications to tax returns?
Old 11-08-2006, 10:25 AM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I am NOT paying taxes on my independent rear suspension.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:48 AM   #10
AzCivic

From what I've been reading, granted I'm not a lawyer or anything, but by giving your SSN (tax ID) to your employer you're basically saying that you think the income you'll receive will be subject to taxes thereby giving the gov't authority to tax it. Apparently there's no way to require you to give your SSN...supposedly.

Last edited by AzCivic : 11-08-2006 at 11:51 AM.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote