.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2003, 12:51 PM   #41
ShEaNy

well...the bottom line people...lets kick saddams ass...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 12:52 PM   #42
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
lol ya looks like it i guess....man the states Gave IRaq those weapons years ago...hmmmm...not to smart now it seems....Its all about the oil in bushs eyes in the end....he could prolly care less about anti christ or whatever....its all about 'Peace' then he sees $ on the side...isnt that the world runs?..and im sure the states are worried about N korea....but they dont SEEM like to big of a threat...(i could be wrong) Racing ur going to have to explain this christ thing..please..cause i just think its peace and/or oil....

North Korea has nuclear weapons that can reach us. Say it with me now nuclear weapons
Old 03-20-2003, 12:53 PM   #43
ShEaNy

lol^^ i know that....are they going to use them outa the blue? whos to say.....
Old 03-20-2003, 12:53 PM   #44
SolPol

Oh, and by the way, did someone say Holy War? Because those have all turned out so well. Separation of church and state people. He's got no right making "Holy War."
Old 03-20-2003, 12:55 PM   #45
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by sheany_91accord
lol^^ i know that....are they going to use them outa the blue? whos to say.....

Is Saddam gonna use his outta the blue? Only if we keep pushing I bet.
Old 03-20-2003, 12:55 PM   #46
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
Yeah, like that ABM treaty that Bush was so worried about not breaking too right? That's not an excuse.

i was waiting for someone to point that out...

the US lives in a glass house and throws stones.... OH OH OH... saddam is SO bad he opresses his people blah blah... SO DID WE...there ARE differances to the extreme, BUT we have MANY skeletons in our closet...

lets talk about slave trade, lets talk about the opresion of women.. lets talk about the bomb we dropped in japan (the two bombings killed an estimated 110,000 Japanese citizens and injured another 130,000. By 1950, another 230,000 Japanese had died from injuries or radiation.**we are talkign civilians here)... so maybe we should not have nukes, sinse we already demostrated are readiness to use them on NONmilitary target... the devistation and pain we have cause is dwarfs the devistation of sept 11th, or ANY terror attack..

EVERYTHING is relative... and there is NO exception here, sure saddam is an asshole BUT we are NOT just in an attack with out UN support, and we will pay 10 fold for this... terrorist, radical military groups will NOT forget... who are we kidding.. these are people willing to die for there beliefs.. willing to walk into a crowded down town building and blow themselves up , people willing to drive a plane into a sky scraper... you think that war on iraq will make ANY differance... IT WON'T
Old 03-20-2003, 12:57 PM   #47
SolPol

Amen brother
Old 03-20-2003, 12:59 PM   #48
ShEaNy

well maybe we should all sit back and not do a damn thing at all.....im worried about my future not the past thats done....and i know the past as something to do whats going on now..oh well....too late huh..
Old 03-20-2003, 01:10 PM   #49
mt.biker

sheany give it a rest this isn't over oil. Say its over oil just goes to show you dont understand the issues involved... pick another idea to rant about
Old 03-20-2003, 01:16 PM   #50
ShEaNy

lol....and ur sure about that....whatever man...its my opinion..who here is in Bushs mind right now......OH well...even my boss whos form the middle east thinks thats the reason..im not alone..whooo...
Old 03-20-2003, 03:08 PM   #51
cashizslick

If it were over oil, we should attack Canada - plain and simple.

THIS IS NOT OVER OIL - its over protecting American citizens by eliminating threats.
Old 03-20-2003, 03:10 PM   #52
SolPol

We get almost none of our oil from Iraq
Old 03-20-2003, 03:13 PM   #53
cashizslick

Quote:
We get almost none of our oil from Iraq

Exactly, I hate it when people say this is over oil, that is just a new way to make it look like Bush is a screwed up president [like our last?] and does not have the best intrest of Americans at heart while making decisions.
Old 03-20-2003, 03:24 PM   #54
SolPol

Slow down man. Say what you want about Bill personally, but he DID have the best interesets of ALL Americans at heart.
Old 03-20-2003, 03:34 PM   #55
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by cashizslick
If it were over oil, we should attack Canada - plain and simple.

THIS IS NOT OVER OIL - its over protecting American citizens by eliminating threats.

please, tell me, im playing dumb so you explane this, how has saddam threatend us? and dont say by supporting osama bin laden because both of those men would be no where without the US support. he has no way of getting missles out of the country to bomb us, he is NOT a terrorist, he is DICTATOR. if he were to attack right now why in the hell would he worry about bombing a building when he has the american and birtish armed forces raiding his country.

north korea is ALOT different than this. we know north korea has a nuke program, and since they are under Chinas umbrella i see bush telling china to get nukes out of n. korea or we will arm s. korea. you do not bomb a country with nukes when it has the 3rd largest military in the world, and has the country with the largest population backing it. that is called DUMBASS. he cant have diplomatic relations with sadaam because when missles were found that exceeded the distance, they were destroiyed, then when nothing else could be found, bush told him to get out or go to war. that sounds QUITE imperialistic to me. then... to make things better bush said that when saddam is out, he will let iraqi citizens set up thier own government... as long as it didnt conflict with americas plans in the middle east and was a democracy.

and while we think what goes on over there inhumane and immoral, remeber that it is a ENTIRELY different culture. i has indian friends(india) who think americans are crazy for eating cows, but you know what, thats our culture. everyone is not an america, and for you to be one, you need to accept people for who they are.

i hate having a new thread like this every week when the same old topics are brought up. unless you can PROVE to me WITHOUT A CHADOW OF A DOUBT(that is OUR way of desiding justice after all) that saddam has weapons that bush claims he does, and he has the intent on using it on US soil, then i fail to see the need for war. nothing will look worse than saddam being out of power or dead, and then having the entire country ripped apart to find nothing. i am not anti-war or pro-war under all circumstances, i think war is the last alternative to diplomacy. we are not out of options yet, well i should say we wernt. now we have no option but war, unless saddam does something

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 03:36 PM   #56
ShEaNy

lol then attack canada, wouldnt that be smart..the neighbours..or some third world terriost country..hmmmm tough choice huh..like ill state this again ITS MY OPINION OK....jesus christ everyone is at my neck just ignore me then....it would be a nice start for iraq to give us oil especially when the states control it and i do think i said its about peace as well about 5 times...hmmmm
Old 03-20-2003, 03:39 PM   #57
ShEaNy

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
please, tell me, im playing dumb so you explane this, how has saddam threatend us? and dont say by supporting osama bin laden because both of those men would be no where without the US support. he has no way of getting missles out of the country to bomb us, he is NOT a terrorist, he is DICTATOR. if he were to attack right now why in the hell would he worry about bombing a building when he has the american and birtish armed forces raiding his country.

north korea is ALOT different than this. we know north korea has a nuke program, and since they are under Chinas umbrella i see bush telling china to get nukes out of n. korea or we will arm s. korea. you do not bomb a country with nukes when it has the 3rd largest military in the world, and has the country with the largest population backing it. that is called DUMBASS. he cant have diplomatic relations with sadaam because when missles were found that exceeded the distance, they were destroiyed, then when nothing else could be found, bush told him to get out or go to war. that sounds QUITE imperialistic to me. then... to make things better bush said that when saddam is out, he will let iraqi citizens set up thier own government... as long as it didnt conflict with americas plans in the middle east and was a democracy.

and while we think what goes on over there inhumane and immoral, remeber that it is a ENTIRELY different culture. i has indian friends(india) who think americans are crazy for eating cows, but you know what, thats our culture. everyone is not an america, and for you to be one, you need to accept people for who they are.

i hate having a new thread like this every week when the same old topics are brought up. unless you can PROVE to me WITHOUT A CHADOW OF A DOUBT(that is OUR way of desiding justice after all) that saddam has weapons that bush claims he does, and he has the intent on using it on US soil, then i fail to see the need for war. nothing will look worse than saddam being out of power or dead, and then having the entire country ripped apart to find nothing. i am not anti-war or pro-war under all circumstances, i think war is the last alternative to diplomacy. we are not out of options yet, well i should say we wernt. now we have no option but war, unless saddam does something

well put....
Old 03-20-2003, 03:43 PM   #58
SolPol

George Bush 2003 = King George (or whichever English monarch) 1776.

He's doing the same thing.

Not to mention about 6 months ago when he called this quest a "crusade." There's a smart monkey for ya.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:16 PM   #59
oc civic

maybe some one should disarm OUR weapons of mass distruction sinse we have already displayed our readiness to use them... attack innocent civilians women children... with radiation... what do you all think about that???? my thoughts are it really doesn't matter what he has... THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS.. this war will solve NOTHING... terrorism will continue... violence will continue... war will continue... TILL WE ALL KILL OURSELVES... we will push some basket case JUST far enough that he pushes the button...

and then my other problem.. WHAT'S NEXT.. where does our imposing of views end??? whos next on our list..
Old 03-20-2003, 04:18 PM   #60
cashizslick

Quote:
Slow down man. Say what you want about Bill personally, but he DID have the best interesets of ALL Americans at heart.

Bill had the best intrests of himself at heart.

BTW Chriscantskate - I cannot justify our actions in iraq, but i do know that all of you can agree with me that Saddam hates America, Hates Americans, probably was involved with 911, is an opressive tyrant, Has violated most of the UN sanctions put on him after the Gulf war, and probably has Nuclear Weapons.

I know all of you can agree on this, so why are you all so against this war, he is a terrible person - he should not be in power.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:30 PM   #61
oc civic

Quote:

BTW Chriscantskate - I cannot justify our actions in iraq, but i do know that all of you can agree with me that Saddam hates America, Hates Americans, probably was involved with 911, is an opressive tyrant, Has violated most of the UN sanctions put on him after the Gulf war, and probably has Nuclear Weapons.

I know all of you can agree on this, so why are you all so against this war, he is a terrible person - he should not be in power.

so if our goverment thinks that you "PROBABLY" killed someone they should just say **** it and execute you??? LMFAO.. [sarcasm] GOOD THEORY!!![/sarcasm]
Old 03-20-2003, 04:33 PM   #62
SolPol

Quote:

No jackass, Bush has the best interests of himself at heart.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:40 PM   #63
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
so if our goverment thinks that you "PROBABLY" killed someone they should just say **** it and execute you??? LMFAO.. [sarcasm] GOOD THEORY!!![/sarcasm]

That is not what i said. If you take the time to read my post, i listed many reasons for why we should attack Iraq, there may have been 1 or 2 that i admit were not PROVEN, but that is not the point. Iraq is a threat to us who obviously has no intention of abiding by rules we enacted upon them.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:41 PM   #64
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

PROBOBLY!!! omg man, you just made my day. i now see how blind people can really be. you say you want freedomand peace.. and the american way(supporting the war) but in the end you think that any non-american dosnt need to follow the same rules when they are accused of being wrong. dont make this like how the saleam witch trials where whoever was accused of a witch(or terrorist today) was put on a mock trial then exicuted. remeber majoiry does not equal right.

Old 03-20-2003, 04:44 PM   #65
cashizslick

Who are you talking to?
Old 03-20-2003, 04:47 PM   #66
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

dude, i read your psot, no where do you even SLIGHTEST HINT of saddam wanting to or having the means to attack US soil. you said he probobly was in on the 911 thig because him and saddam both hate america... helloo overgeneralization. this is not a black and white affair there is more grey than you know what to do with. osama hates saddam, saddam does things against his beilef also. you are trying to hold water with a strainer. you are trying to accuse saddam of terrorist acts that were not comited by him.

Old 03-20-2003, 04:53 PM   #67
oc civic

Quote:
That is not what i said. If you take the time to read my post, i listed many reasons for why we should attack Iraq, there may have been 1 or 2 that i admit were not PROVEN, but that is not the point. Iraq is a threat to us who obviously has no intention of abiding by rules we enacted upon them.
ii did read it.. it lacked ONE CONCRETE reason for war...
Old 03-20-2003, 04:53 PM   #68
SolPol

You know, I keep hearing about how this war is protecting our freedom

Can someone explain that to me? Because I just don't get it.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:54 PM   #69
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
osama hates saddam

i doubt it - that is ludakris.

Saddam is a threat to America because he has weapons of mass destruction and hates the US.

just because a bee is far away doesnt mean that it cannot sting.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:55 PM   #70
oc civic

Quote:
Iraq is a threat to us

how???

Quote:
who obviously has no intention of abiding by rules we enacted upon them.

yeah they broke UN rule, BUT so did we.. lol we are wadging a war without UN support. so maybe the UN should pass an action to remove bush.. lol
Old 03-20-2003, 04:57 PM   #71
SolPol

Quote:
i doubt it - that is ludakris.

Saddam is a threat to America because he has weapons of mass destruction and hates the US.

just because a bee is far away doesnt mean that it cannot sting.

Just because the rapper spells it that way, that doesn't mean that's how you spell ludicrous.

Actually, to me, that means it's DEFINITELY not the way you spell it.
Old 03-20-2003, 04:58 PM   #72
SolPol

Quote:
how???

yeah they broke UN rule, BUT so did we.. lol we are wadging a war without UN support. so maybe the UN should pass an action to remove bush.. lol

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Exactly right man.

I heard Tony Blair kicked a puppy once. Let's go get him. This is what it is turning into.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:01 PM   #73
oc civic

BTW weve been breaking international law very recently.. lol it seems the US likes to turture people again.. a practice that was BANNED under the geneva conventions laws for treatment of prisoners..

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/opinion...03torture.html
Old 03-20-2003, 05:03 PM   #74
SolPol

Whoa, seriously? At Gitmo?
Old 03-20-2003, 05:03 PM   #75
cashizslick

Quote:
how???

Iraq is a threat because they have dangerous weapons and HATE US.

Ever heard the saying that the best defence is a good offense?
I'd rather have us attack Saddam now than wait for him to get a long range missile, load it with nukes, and shoot it at us.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:05 PM   #76
SolPol

Like what North Korea is READY to do?
Old 03-20-2003, 05:09 PM   #77
cashizslick

Quote:
BTW weve been breaking international law very recently.. lol it seems the US likes to turture people again.. a practice that was BANNED under the geneva conventions laws for treatment of prisoners..

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/opinion...03torture.html

As for the UN, they do not have the best intrests of America at heart - the smartest thing for us to do would to be to withdraw from the UN. The UN is a waste of time for us, it slows down our already slow government.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:09 PM   #78
oc civic

Quote:
Iraq is a threat because they have dangerous weapons and HATE US.

Ever heard the saying that the best defence is a good offense?
I'd rather have us attack Saddam now than wait for him to get a long range missile, load it with nukes, and shoot it at us.

do you HONESTLY suffer from the DILUSION that this war will end the problems?
Old 03-20-2003, 05:12 PM   #79
oc civic

Quote:
As for the UN, they do not have the best intrests of America at heart - the smartest thing for us to do would to be to withdraw from the UN. The UN is a waste of time for us, it slows down our already slow government.

maybe we should turture there soldiers and nuke there innocent like we did in japan.. what do you say??? lol i hear they are already rounding up US citizens of iraqi decent to "question" them... hmm maybe we should just shove them in ovens?? youd like that wouldn't you?? hell why we are at it lets just kill all the non white people.. i bet youd be all for that??
Old 03-20-2003, 05:13 PM   #80
cashizslick

Quote:
do you HONESTLY suffer from the DILUSION that this war will end the problems?

I never said that this will end the problems, nor do i believe that.
Evil creates problems, there is more evil in the world besides Saddam [N.Korea?]