::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2003, 03:38 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

Exclamation What a coincidence!

Today on my way home from a place that I applied for a job at, I got matched up with a 2002 Cavi VL Sport Coupe! . Well he seemed to have the same mentaility of all the other Cavilier owners in the U.S.A. And decided to rev his engine at me. I rolled down my window and asked him quite sarcastically what do you have done to your car? He told me an intake, headers, and a full cat-back exhaust. I know! I know! I was terrified, just as any other person would have been. So of course I laughed and rolled up my window, and reved my engine. Noone was behind us because we were on a back road (dont even know why they have a light there, noones ever back there), so when the light turned green I sat there, until 2 missippi, and gunned it. I caught up with that kid so quick I suprised myself, he was still gunning it of course, and when I got to fourth I let my shit spool up, and flew by him as I gave him the finger. MAN! Those Cavi VLs are fast! I'll betcha they can beat 5.0s and stuff! ...............
Old 06-10-2003, 05:21 PM   #2
Grip72

nice race...but the finger is pretty uncalled for....i HATE it when people do that kind of stuff....
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 02:46 PM   #3
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Re: What a coincidence!

Nice. Not much of a challenge though. I had a guy in an S10 try to race me last night. It was amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
Those Cavi VLs are fast! I'll betcha they can beat 5.0s and stuff! ...............

Yeah I bet this thread draws some Cavi owners from other sites......
Old 06-11-2003, 02:54 PM   #4
Civickid0to60

oh no doubt, sorry if you dont like it accord, i like doing that when I win rather than flashing my emergencies.
Old 06-11-2003, 02:55 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kill but it sounds like you were pretty much an ass about it. Not cool.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 09:01 PM   #6
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Nice kill but it sounds like you were pretty much an ass about it. Not cool.

Yea, speaking of an ass...i played with this z28 camero a lil while ago, and it was fun, i guess he didnt think so...now every time he sees me, he flicks me off...another muscle car guy...some muscle car guys can be kool tho, only ran into 1 of those yet, and how many have i raced? *counts on fingers and toes* ...yea
Old 06-11-2003, 11:16 PM   #7
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

damn cavalier owners think theyre so badass...whoops didnt mean to stereotype there...seriously...didnt mean to...sorta...

anyways...good kill but a big thumbs down on the finger...

and finally speaking of muscle car owners...I convinced one today to buy an rsx and tune the hell out of it (w/o all the rice)...good man...saw the light.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 02:16 PM   #8
nonovurbizniz

^why not an evo or wrx?

opak... you annoyed the crap out of the guy in the z28.. you're aware it could beat you starting from a stop in 2nd if you were already 20 car lengths ahead doing 60 in 3rd right?

kids in civics REALLY bother dudes who have stock FAST cars.. .because the kid in the civic gets a sprial max and thinks he's all badass... the you either endanger the guy in the z or make him waste his gas showing you what a pile you own...

I HATE when dudes come up on me and try to race in ANY car... it's irratating...

I usually don't flick people off cuz that's just lame... I just ignore them.. if dudes F with me though I'll burn them and give them the finger... it's annoying all these dorks driving around like their mario andreati or some sh!t.
Old 06-12-2003, 02:27 PM   #9
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

^cause they wanted to custom turbo full build
no easy way out i guess
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote