.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2003, 01:28 AM   #1
sc0rch

depends on where you live.........it's 45% government but %50 in ohio........you can getaway with 35% and neons.........do not have anything that blinks.......they arent as shitty about the underbody neons.......and no red and blue together.........but if the neons blink.....they'll pull you over in a heartbeat........also........the bulb in ohio........if you can see the bulb....it's illegal.......but only on the outside........actually a cop and a sherif just told me that.....

neon and tint laws are retarded.......if someone mistakes neons as an emergency vehicle then there prolly drunk and need pulled over anyway....Tint.....i think tint should be legal BUT......you must roll down the windows and put your hands on the outside of the car when pulled over......and it should be illegal to not have a working window crank or power window......if they are broken you should get a ticket for that.....but only if the tint laws wernt retarded.........why can a limo be completely tinted to 2%? and why can trucks have caps with no window in the back.......or vans with only 2 side windows and a windshield????? but i cant tint my back window to 20%