Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2003, 10:01 PM   #1
VR4_Craver
Banned

Me vs cavi z24

Seen a neat looking cavi on the way to take my girl friend so she can get her nails done....yay. She asks if i knew where the place was and i said yea but im gonna follow this guy becasue i like his car(The cavi) It was a nice looking one a body kit and exhaust. The back of the kit looked REALLY cool. so i pull up next to him driving down the road and he looks over and he smiles and floors it. I down shift to second doing about 30-35 and catch up to him again. I get next to after that and we smile and continue to drive on. Then we catch a light side by side.....and he looks over and smiles and revs. I think this car was an auto...And then from behind us i hear another one rev. So im looking around in my mirrors trying to see who it was. Then i hear the steady growing of rpms from this guys exhaustand i look over in time to see him look down at his dash (checking the tach i guess) and the see him launch. I look up the light is green. But he didnt get much of a lead on me from that. But let me tell you, I played hell trying to catch him. It was hell but i caught him none the less. after that i get next to him and tell him he has a nice car and ask what he done to it and he said 3 things but i only heard 2 : Injen cold air intake and some exhaust. Some where in between those a noise came up and i couldnt hear what he said. But it was a nice car. Nicest cavi i have seen.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 11:28 PM   #2
silver

i saw a nice cavi before, what was even nicer was the hot girl that was driving it, i always thought about talking to her but i always had a gf.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 08:44 AM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

cavaliers =

good job
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 11:21 AM   #4
ShEaNy

theres some nice cavs here too...nice race
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 03:07 AM   #5
sc0rch

no such thing as a "nice" riced out wanna be honda cavalier
Old 05-09-2003, 05:17 PM   #6
johnriley
2nd Gear

I'm with you on this, every time I see this stupid guy in his bright yellow cavi with body kit, rims and exhaust I want to puke
johnriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 09:07 AM   #7
CD5Passion

actually scorch there are 5 around where I live, all z24's and turbo'd to hell, I had a conversation with 1 guy cause my best friend has a white cavy and he just got his drift kit it and carbon reverse scoop hood, well this other guy has so much carbonfiber its unreal, turbo, nos, CAI, intercooler, ractive exhaust, tv monitors everywhere and a xbox, and two 12's, I creamed myself looking at this work of art and I do not like domestics
Old 05-10-2003, 03:31 PM   #8
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
ractive exhaust

sounded cool up till that point
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

Old 05-10-2003, 05:59 PM   #9
ShEaNy

i love how he had a CAI with an intercooler..which is impossible i do believe lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 06:21 PM   #10
silver

it is supposed to only be possible for a factory turbo car. for example: if you were to put a turbo onto a n/a motor, obviously there would be changes as to the placement of materials in your engine bay, therefore you would not be able to put on a mass produced intake that is made to go into certain spots. but for cars like the dsm's for example, you can get a cai. there is a lot of argument over whether a cai would make a difference since the air is being heated as it goes through the turbo and then through the intercooler, the argument is that if it is 10 degrees cooler going in, then it would be 10 degrees cooler after being heated. I am on the disagreeing side with that and that the placement of the filter will not make a humongous difference as long as it is in a prime spot for air to flow towards it.

and the cavi is not a factory turbo car so go figure.

Old 05-10-2003, 09:00 PM   #11
HONDAemail.com

Cool