::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Prelude
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2001, 07:48 PM   #1
grl_racer

augh.. (insert bad words here)

ok... so.... i walk out to my car leaving work.... and what do i see... SOMEONE STOLE MY CLEAR BUMPER LENSE.. you know the blinker.. BUT.. they didnt steal the whole thing, just that little side one on the drivers side...
so i have the annoying left turn signal... is on hyper speed...
and the right one.. its slow...
yeah.. i would feel better if someone would have just taken ALL of them.. or even a WHOLE blinker,.. like both front and side.. but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... just one lil corner piece... so i had to buy a WHOLE new set...

only to come out again..
and the same freakin one is GONE AGAIN...

im keeping an eye on ebay.. someone tryin to sell 2 right clear bumper lenses for a 4th gen prelude ::
heheheh i have a "3 piece blinker set for sale.. if you know anyone...."... hehehe i have actually 2 "3 peice blinker sets"
Old 10-20-2001, 10:27 PM   #2
BlazinCrx

sorry to hear about your misfortune find those guys and snag one of their tail lights.
Old 10-21-2001, 08:14 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by BlazinCrx
sorry to hear about your misfortune find those guys and snag one of their tail lights.

Damn, sorry to hear that..

You havent had much good luck lately huh?!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 03:35 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

that really sucks they are doing that, i hate pl like that, someone took my crome vlave caps off my tires on the drivers side only. grrr it pisses me off. what one are they taking? cause i need the front drivers one. the one that points forward, not sideways.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 03:38 PM   #5
grl_racer

HAHAH ... ok i have the front drivers one.. the actual one that blinks?? not the one that comes on w/ your parking lights...
i have it
they are taking the drivers side one.. the one were it comes around the side of the bumper..
does that make sense?
if you need it.. shit i have 2 boxes of blinkers now

its a 3 piece set
Old 10-21-2001, 05:08 PM   #6
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

both of them blink, the front and side, turn on your left......errr...... right side and watch they go on at different times. but yes the one that dosnt come on with your parking lights, ho much for just that one? or only a 3 pice set? they guy at my shop has some in stock but he wants to overchage cause he bought them 2 years ago

Old 10-21-2001, 05:42 PM   #7
grl_racer

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
both of them blink, the front and side, turn on your left......errr...... right side and watch they go on at different times. but yes the one that dosnt come on with your parking lights, ho much for just that one? or only a 3 pice set? they guy at my shop has some in stock but he wants to overchage cause he bought them 2 years ago

just pay the shipping you can have it.. for like $10
i forgot they both blink... just seperately... b/c mine havent been wired up since i took the body kit off..
heheheh im lazy what can i say.. guess ill go that this weekend.. yea not a problem tho.. ill send you one out.. you said the driver side front?!
Old 10-21-2001, 05:53 PM   #8
Chief
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
that really sucks they are doing that, i hate pl like that, someone took my crome vlave caps off my tires on the drivers side only. grrr it pisses me off. what one are they taking? cause i need the front drivers one. the one that points forward, not sideways.

I've had the same problems with the chrome valve caps - they always end up taking two at a time. I've become accustomed to having spares in my ashtray

I have deduced that it must be some kid that wants them for their bike since it always seems to happen in two's... Mark my words... some day I will catch them...!
Old 10-21-2001, 06:48 PM   #9
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by webmaster
I have deduced that it must be some kid that wants them for their bike since it always seems to happen in two's... Mark my words... some day I will catch them...!

time to raid the playgrounds and get them back

Old 10-22-2001, 09:56 AM   #10
pReLuDe-gUrL

hahahahahah *points finger* hahahhaha awe....britton..that sucks!!! My first night i moved to san diego, someone stole my side markers (with the housing), my front clear corners, and my clear tail lights from my 97 accord... wtf? why didnt they just take the car? I can see how someone constantly taking the same lame-o light from yer car would be rather frustrating... is there somewhere else you can park yer baby? Install a video camera :: hehe... or maybe just leave a lil post it note on that side of yer car that says "This time, please take both lights"
Old 10-22-2001, 02:40 PM   #11
grl_racer

HAHAH Erin... no shit huh.. i should leave a post it note for them!!! good idea!!
Old 10-23-2001, 08:40 PM   #12
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

just be happy they didnt steal lug nuts

britton- it is the front drivers one i need, i'll see if i can spare 10 bucks and send it out to you.

Old 11-02-2001, 11:31 AM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by webmaster

I've had the same problems with the chrome valve caps - they always end up taking two at a time. I've become accustomed to having spares in my ashtray

Then give him the old Friday beat down..!!!