Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2003, 03:43 PM   #1
johnriley
2nd Gear

Police/Chase????

The other night around 6:30 in the evening my girlfriend and I were on the way home from my boss's birthday party and we were on the highway cruising along in the left lane going a little over 70mph(speed limit-65) there was a brand new ford F150 in front of me and he got over to let me pass and then as I was passing he starts freaking out and honking his horn so I matched his speed to see whats up and he puts up 6 fingers then 5 fingers(motioning the speed limit) and keeps doing it and then he reaches for his wallet and flashed his wallet to the window, I don't know if he had a badge or not but I floored it and he tried to chase me but after a few seconds he gave up and slowed down. Has anyone ever been pulled over by a cop that was in his personal car? There is no way in hell I would ever pull over for anybody that doesn't have a siren on their car even then I would have to think about it lol. Not really a kill story ,just kind of funny thought I would share with you guys.

check out this story on Cnn.com it is about a fake cop that tried to pull over a real cop on his way to work!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/0....ap/index.html
johnriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 05:43 PM   #2
silver

sounds like a man raised by retarded monkeys to me.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 09:47 PM   #3
VR4_Craver
Banned

I dont know about Kansas city but in Indiana there is this law saying that "A uniformed cop in a personal car can pull you over but an cop out of uniform in a squad car CANT pull you over" Dumb? yes i think so but hey....There cops.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 11:27 PM   #4
Duckydos

I wouldn't have stopped for him either, but would have necessarily sped off. My brother and I were going down the road, doing 55 in a 45 (something like that) and some hick in a big ass Chevy truck starts toying with us. We pulled up to the next stop light, and he rolls down his window, and he's wearing a damn uniform. He fed us some BS line "I was pacing you at 72mph and I would give you a ticket but.."
***mo just wanted to see if he could hang with us

-Ducky
Old 06-14-2003, 06:26 PM   #5
Civickid0to60

Well, i have seen cops in SUVs and stuff like that, in maryland its as long as they have an offical badge.
Old 06-15-2003, 11:14 AM   #6
Civic98

hey ...sorry i'm about to go off topic here....but civickitd9to60 where in baltimore do u live .....because i'm going to Baltimore today and i will be up there for about 2 days...
Old 06-15-2003, 03:16 PM   #7
Civickid0to60

i live like 45 minutes away, not that long of a drive. Its a town called hampstead, hey man listen, if you wanna meet up ill take you up to Import Alley. PM me.
Old 06-16-2003, 12:56 PM   #8
Civic98

hey it's Monday today but i'll be leaving 2morrow tuesday( i think) i'm not sure but if i don't meet me up .....PM me gimme ur # or something if i stay...ill hit u up...
Old 06-16-2003, 03:49 PM   #9
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
sounds like a man raised by retarded monkeys to me.

W3RD!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 04:56 PM   #10
Civickid0to60

alright civic98 just let me know.
Old 06-16-2003, 07:33 PM   #11
Matrix

Officers cannot pull you over in their personal car.
Public policy interests would be at risk if that was the case.
Any yahoo could flash some shiny metal at a person and make them pull over, and then BAM!! they become a victim of whatever he decides to do.

BTW, I am in my last semester of law school.
Old 06-17-2003, 01:13 PM   #12
nonovurbizniz

^ well I'm not in law school but I KNOW personally 3-4 cops with OFFICIAL blues in their PRIVATE car in which they are MORE than allowed to pull people over... ct staties use un-marked cars all the time.. and I also know a kid pulled over and given a summons by an off duty cop with blues on his car.