Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2003, 05:45 PM   #1
CavalierVL

'02 Cavalier VL vs. '85 Monte Carlo SS

This was kinda funny, actually, because for the whole time I thought the guy was playing with me, serious...

We started off a light in the middle of a freeway (serious, its kinda dumb to have a light on a freeway but there is one, although they are building an overpass) Anyway, I just roll off the line nice and easy cause I didn't know he was there but he boots it and I'm like crap, so I go too and he's pulling hard but I'm catching up and I'm like, woohoo, he's gonna let me catch up and have a real race so I pull up alongside him and slow to his speed, then I floor it and start pulling away and I'm like dang he's not gonna try so I slowed back to the speed limit...and then a few seconds later he blows by me doing like 80 MPH and i'm like, okay, so he is trying so I floored it again to catch up and I get alongside him and then we start playing back and forth. By this time I'm about ready to just force him into smoking me so I boot it up an off ramp and he's going the same way so I decide to blow him out of the water through the corners and I do. I come up to a stop light and he's about a half block behind me and I'm like dang, he's gonna get a rolling start on me off this light so I down shift into first (big mistake cause I was still rolling about 5 MPH still) and he floors it as the light changes and I do too but I don't have much go before I gotta shift and that cost me precious time but anyway I just go and go slowly gaining on him, and I realise he's trying cause his front ends way up in the air and I pull up beside him and look over and he looks over and gives me a WTH look and then I pull by him and he gives up. That's my story of my Monte Carlo SS kill. I've also killed a GTI until about 50 ish MPH until his power kicked in and he smoothly pulled by me hehe. Um, kept up to 5.0L 'stangs and smoked a '99 ish V6 'stang, that was funny too. Killed a 2.4L Sunfire GT also, off the line and up to about 65 MPH then I stopped cause I was about 2 car lengths ahead and he was still receding(sp?) in my mirror. Oh, totally smoked and old guy in a V6 Intrepid. That was really funny cause he was revving the engine before the light change and looking at me and I'm like...riiiight...I've kept up to a VTEC Prelude with four people in my car and only one in his. Smoked a '97 B18 modded hatch and a basic (though pretty looking) EX or DX or something, I'm not sure cause he had everything shaved off, badges, door handles, trunk look, the works. I asked him watch year and make his car was but I forget. Oh, and a heavily moddified 95-97 ish hatch that was a true kill cause that was until about 105-110 MPH. That was fun, all the way down a looooong straight stretch of freeway. There are more kills but this is getting too long.