.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2002, 09:04 PM   #1
Grip72

Sweet 'n' innocent..not likely

oh my god. I just found out so much stuff about my ex gf. Ok, she used to be such a sweet, innocent little girl who you could trust withyour life. I just found out tonite that she was in a tub full of 3 naked guys older than her, that she kissed my BEST FRIEND in the world because she wanted to see what it was like to kiss him (this guy is no ladies man either), she made out with my other friend a bunch of times ,and she is slutting it up at all the bars lately. I cannot believe this. 3 months ago i was the only person she saw naked, the only one she slept with, and all that and she used to be so good and kind and sweet. Now she is getting around because she wants to feel different cock or something. I know this is non of my busniness anymore, but we used to be best friends and we WERE so close. I give up, i amnot even gonna admit to knowing her. By the way, we went out for over a year and a half, now she's skanking it up. She has changed SOO much. and she lies to me constantly now.!! :o
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 09:09 PM   #2
Grip72

on anothe rnote..i just found out she made out with another one of my best friends..this isl ike 7-10 guys in 3 months...before me she only had 1 bf..wtf???
Old 10-30-2002, 09:13 PM   #3
DsBlu01CivEX

ok...now maybe you'll finally listen to all of us that tried to warn you about this...and stay away from her. I understand why it's getting to you (she meant a lot to you just as a friend not even as a gf....) and what is up with YOUR friends makin out with her. Doesnt say much for your friends either.
Just be careful, and if she needs a friend be there for her. Trust me she's gonna need a good friend when she realizes what she's doing to herself (ie getting an STD, pregnant, whatever)

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 09:19 PM   #4
Grip72

I am so hoping she gets knocked up..becuase her mom got pregnant when she was 18 and she always told me she hoped it never happend to her. This would be the ultimate lesson to her. Its not just that she's skanky now, its also that she treats me like shit. And about my friends, i konw they are my 'friends' but she is good lookin and most of the times they were drunk and if u put ANY chick (trust me from story experiences) in front of them they would go for them. I know that is NO excuse but im' going to talk to my friends and find out what the f... is up. I am just realy pissed off at her right now and needed to vent. I am not going to talk to her ever again( its very sad because we were so inseprable and close before) but she is hanging out with older girls now (she's 18 and works at a restaurant with older chicks) and she parties way too much. I hope she learns a good lessson from her mistakes but she is stubborn and blind and dumb.
Old 10-30-2002, 09:19 PM   #5
Grip72

p.s. i'm going for my sister's friend now by the way (we're both 18)
Old 10-30-2002, 09:22 PM   #6
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Think of it this way..you were soo good that she just can't find another guy like you....

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 09:26 PM   #7
Grip72

Thanks man...its just so shocking..if any of you were in my position right now (im sure a few of you have already been there...) then you'd konw what I am thinking/feeling right now. It is going to be hard to trust girls agian because i thought i could trust her with all my heart..and now this. I'm just thankful she didn't do this when we were going out and i found about it now. but then again, maybe she was doing stuff like this the whole time...
Old 10-31-2002, 10:46 AM   #8
cutiepy701

So sorry that this whore is putting you through hell, but move on is the best thing to do, you cant let her keep hurting you like this.

Sounds to me like she is going through her "slut stage" and is trying to experience new things, maybe she likes all this new attention, who knows.....main point is that she isn't a nice girl no more....she is a slut, and is hurting you.
You sound like a nice guy, so forget the skank and go for a nice girl and be happy, in time you will forget about her, and what she does won't even concern you anymore....

Ive been through this situation before (almost the same) and my x literally did so much shit that made me soooo sick that I ended up hating him, literally....I cant stand him, and now I could care less what he does, it don't even hurt anymore.
Good luck!!
Old 10-31-2002, 11:36 AM   #9
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

This has happened to me also..I even had threats from her daddy...because he thought I started it....but we never slept together that's the thing.....that's why you just gotta try to look at thing positively....I mean you could just sit and dwell on things all day....or you could say F*CK IT....and get on with your life. don't worry about it. Shit like this happens a lot.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 10-31-2002, 12:25 PM   #10
mt.biker

Kyle I'm not sure why your friends are kissing your ex, if that happened with my friends I wouldnt' call them friends anymore.

The comment about her mother getting knocked up at 18 and her never wanted to get knocked up is just what happened with my ex. Turns out a month later she has a 22 yearold boyfriend.

I've come to realize that 90% of girls can't be trusted. I read something last year that girls are 23% more likely to cheat then guys and theres a 39% chance that will be with your best friend.

Kyle you really need to stop thinking about this girl, shes only hurting you. I wounldn't even be her friend when she finally "comes" around to her bad ways. Your aways to young to be keeping troublesome people around, save yourself the long term pain and break off all contact now!
Old 10-31-2002, 12:26 PM   #11
bx_integra

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic
Think of it this way..you were soo good that she just can't find another guy like you....

thats true...lol...dude juss try finding another girl that u can be happy with and juss forget about this other hoe...
Old 10-31-2002, 01:16 PM   #12
Grip72

I know what you guys and gals are all saying. And I don't even know what im' supposed to do about my "friends" that made out with her...i'm pretty confused right now. I'm so sick (unhealthy), tired, stressed, confused and upset..this is a shitty ass week for me. ANyways, i have tried my hardest not to think aabout her and as you all have told me, time is the best way to smooth things over.
Old 10-31-2002, 01:49 PM   #13
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

dude go out work on your car, take it apart put it buck just to keep your mind off her. it's phucking unhealty to thing about her every day, and get hurt for the stupid things she does. trust me while you work on the car you forget about everything

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 10:26 PM   #14
juvenile

Why don't you just stay away from her and don't listen to what people say about her. Say "I don't want to hear it?"
You already see the kind of person she is, and since nothing will change, why still talk about her.
And btw, you will scare you sis' chic if you still feel like this. Chics pick up this kind of stuff quickly, so you mihgt scare away another nice girl!
Old 11-01-2002, 01:27 AM   #15
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
And btw, you will scare you sis' chic if you still feel like this. Chics pick up this kind of stuff quickly, so you mihgt scare away another nice girl!

this is VERY true. Girls are able to pick up on this stuff quite quickly.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 08:22 AM   #16
Grip72

Juvenile...that's a good idea man. But this is the thing, i hang out with 3 big different groups of friends and 2 of them involve her. See she used to be sorta like a tomboy but is not that way anymore. So back in the day when we was all youngions, she was like one of the guys. But now, everyone pays so much attention to her and she loves it. SO they talk about her quite a bit...its something hard not to talk about i guess....
Old 11-01-2002, 10:32 AM   #17
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
Juvenile...that's a good idea man. But this is the thing, i hang out with 3 big different groups of friends and 2 of them involve her. See she used to be sorta like a tomboy but is not that way anymore. So back in the day when we was all youngions, she was like one of the guys. But now, everyone pays so much attention to her and she loves it. SO they talk about her quite a bit...its something hard not to talk about i guess....

dude just go for it, if it doesn't work oh well at least she'll have taken your mind of the ex.
Old 11-01-2002, 12:16 PM   #18
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

it's all easier said then done though. Believe me. I know.

Old 11-01-2002, 02:53 PM   #19
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic
it's all easier said then done though. Believe me. I know.

there is no easy way out of it. The ideal way is not to date until your over her, though if you feel you must just realize that this "rebound" girl isn't gonnan be around for long.
Old 11-01-2002, 03:07 PM   #20
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
there is no easy way out of it. The ideal way is not to date until your over her, though if you feel you must just realize that this "rebound" girl isn't gonnan be around for long.

yeah but you never "get over" a gurl till the next best one comes along....

Old 11-01-2002, 07:17 PM   #21
Grip72

You guys..i'm over her..i wanna date again and ther would be no rebound girl..TRUST ME
Old 11-02-2002, 07:06 PM   #22
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
You guys..i'm over her..i wanna date again and ther would be no rebound girl..TRUST ME

Good..then go date.

Old 11-02-2002, 08:11 PM   #23
Kyle
elyK

DATE DATE DATE
gogogogo

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote