::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance > Turbo
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2002, 09:14 PM   #1
Incubus

Greddy Turbo Kit!?!

Hey, does anyone know when Greddy will be releasing their turbo kit for Integra LS engines!? I've been watching their web pages and ads, but all they ever say is the stupid TBA (to be announced) it's been like that for such a long time, and I'm getting sick of waiting for like a year now!
I'd definitely go with a different turbo kit, but since I live in the oh so strict state of California, I don't want to get something that's not CARB exempt!
On the other hand, my friend's cousin owns his own smog shop so he could pass me no matter what, but I'd rather be at the mercy of someone else's good graces for the rest of my ownership of my car.
Old 03-07-2002, 03:53 PM   #2
toykilla

crap
Old 03-07-2002, 04:27 PM   #3
Mr Sleeper

try calling them
Old 03-08-2002, 06:11 PM   #4
Incubus

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
crap

The car or the kit?! lol

I tried checking their web page but it has said to be announced for like a year now. Oh well.......I might try calling them, but I'll probably not get too antsy until the summer, which is when I'm gonna be in the market for a turbo kit.
Old 03-08-2002, 06:27 PM   #5
turbod97ex

They will likely never come out with it. They should just say so. I looked on their site in 2000 and they said TBA too. You would be better off to get a kit that you like, go to your friends cousin's shop, and get it inspected there.
Old 03-08-2002, 06:37 PM   #6
Incubus

I may have to do that....I've been waiting for the Greddy LS turbo kit since 2000 when I had originally planned on buying it.....and still waiting!!!!
Oh well, I can always go with RevHard or Drag Gen II kit, and worry about smog in another 3 years when I have to get my car smogged finally.