Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2002, 09:58 AM   #1
DjFrost

5th gen Accord VS. My 6th Gen Accord

After reading all these Kill Stories¡¦..I want to share one of my with you all
Well I was cruising down Gratiot ( a 6 lane road, 3 lanes on each site with a grass thing in the middle) in Roseville which is by Detroit and is also a good spot to see many modified cars and other ricers.

Well I was just going down the road at 1:00 AM on Sunday coming from a party (just minding my own business) Then I seen this 5th generation red Accord ahead of me. It was sweet as hell. It had all the exterior modifications done that you can think off (body kit, wing, some coffee can muffler, and other modifications ). Well the traffic light turned red ahead of us. I was on the slow right lane and the other dude was in the fast left lane and the middle lane was empty. The dude in the Accord revved up on me and looked over at me. Hmm I did not feel like racing since that area has cop¡¯s almost at every corner at night, but I said ¡°what tha hell let¡¯s go for it¡± and I revved back at him. As soon as the light turned green I floored it and so did he. But I guess he did not have any modifications under his hood since he lost to me a 2 car lengths. Then at the second light he just turned into some street and that was it¡¦¡¦..I never seen the dude again¡¦.I hope he comes to this forum hehe¡¦¡¦

Oh yeah he had 2 other passengers in the car. I hope he reads this
Old 12-11-2002, 11:22 AM   #2
firstgeardude

sweet

do you have an auto? and do you have any engine mods
Old 12-11-2002, 01:07 PM   #3
DjFrost

sadly I have an auto.....I don't really race since I am building a show only car.....but my plans are to switch the trans to manual and get a H22a swap in 2004 and in 2003 I will change the exterior and interior.

I bought my car in 2002 in June, so I don't have lot of engine mods but I do have few....they are listed on my page ( oh and I don't see a point in doing any more mods since I will be getting rid of the engine anyway)
Old 12-12-2002, 08:28 AM   #4
ford50forlife
4th Gear

cool man nice kill!, check out my cardomain site too www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife (DONT MIND THE THEME, IM JUST WEEDING OUT ENTHUSIASTS FROM LAMEASSES THATS ALL)

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote