.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > My Car is Broken!
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2019, 12:40 AM   #1
Sletrry

Might utilize real-life money to purchase Mesos

There are multiple problems with the chat attributes in sport now.There is a chat delay when logging on ever since the log in has been"revived". Buddies, guildies, and allimates see the statement that a person has logged on and greet them around 45 seconds before a individual really lands and may see chat. The chat that people enter between entering pic and landing is not visible on screen. This leads to missing greetings and individuals thinking that they are being ignored.

Guild chats become broken for a while after someone joins or leaves a guild. Noone can see anything typed by a different participant. Additionaly, guild chats randomly break for different people at various times. Sometimes chats show up for one person and not another or only some peoples chat will show up for others. This makes having discussions difficult. It also results in needing to earn alliance chat spammy with things that should be being said in guild chat.

When I've deleted off someone my friend list I darn well want to maintain them deleted. I don't want them to view my chat or to view their conversation. At times folks will see buddy chat with no ign connected to it. I know the last time this occurred it was someone who was previously on my BL speaking on a different character.There is important chat lag. Sometimes, something a person types in bl doesn't show up for anywhere from 1 to 30 minutes. People are getting a message regarding chat servers being busy.

Occasionally buddy chat'breaks' also. Folks have whispered me asking why I'd't react and I have had to say noone has said anything in BL for 10 minutes. Maplestory is suppose to be a social sport. It is quite difficult to play socially when it is nigh on impossible to actually be social.

All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at w w w.mmogo.c o m. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!
Sletrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 10:08 PM   #2
feng090

these days, her daughter isn't always yet 5 years vintage, and her diary has a chain of "firsts".
feng090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:19 PM   #3
compet6

Life

Life is a journey, you don’t care about the destination, you care about the scenery along the way and the mood of seeing the scenery.
Others laughed at me as crazy, I laughed at others and couldn't see through.
compet6 is offline   Reply With Quote