::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2004, 11:02 AM   #1
Jessy

What's up? :)

Hey everyone...I'm new here. Left my old local forum cuz the people with mustangs kept picking on me and it got old.
anyways, I live in washington state and drive a 98 civic LX. not so fast...not too heavily modded, but it's cute and it's mine.
as for what's done...not a whole lot. eibach sportline lowering kit, some 17" ADR GT sports (sick of them), Kumho Ecsta 712s JUST got put on yesterday...and an aem intake. still getting used to that intake, too...sooo much louder than i'm used to, sounds cool though. got a little bit of a stereo, nothing much. frankly, it's starting to piss me off so i'm thinking of taking it out.
Also have an old 86(ish) CRX in the family that i'm TRYING like hell to get fixed up so I can autocross it. replaced the clutch cable yesterday so at least now it can be driven, it's a damn fun car and in great shape.
sooo that's me...don't have pictures of the C-Rex, but here's one or two of my car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cool shot2.jpg (32.0 KB, 44 views)
Old 03-15-2004, 11:10 AM   #2
Jessy

my car and my boyfriend's sunfire. he denies ever owning it. heh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sunfirecivic2.jpg (37.9 KB, 43 views)
Old 03-15-2004, 01:37 PM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Welcome to HS

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 03:34 PM   #4
IALuder

welcome to HS.
what type of stero you got? go alpine if you replace it.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:05 PM   #5
Jessy

pioneer head unit, sony amp (blah) and a kenwood 12" in a box that's the heaviest damn thing on the planet. gonna see if i can't build a lighter one, or just ditch the stereo all together. the head unit is about 4 years old and works when it wants to. the rest is fine except the heavy box..
Old 03-16-2004, 05:23 PM   #6
a96710

How's it goin, welcome to HST. Where in Wa do you live?
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 10:48 AM   #7
Jessy

Spokane. it's enthralling, trust me.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:46 AM   #8
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Welcome to the club brotha. STick around and btw those rims go well with the car! Peace!
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 01:47 PM   #9
Jessy

I'm a female...and thanks.
i get a lot of compliments on those wheels even though they're about 3 years old now. all of the sudden i've seen about 600 other civics with them...and i used to be the only one. doh! oh well, still the only silver one with them...and the only one around here with the 712s on them too.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:49 PM   #10
pbateson

Hi! Clean car! I live in Everett, WA.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:37 PM   #11
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Oh my bad about the brotha part girl. So u got any pics of ur self
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 10:01 PM   #12
thermal
Banning Machine

welcome

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 11:51 AM   #13
Masamune
1st Gear

I just wanna also welcome ya. I, too, live in Spokane. Maybe I'll see ya around sometime on the road or something. You can pick my Accord out of a crowd (no antena, no wheel covers, steelies, front pass. fender panel totally F'ed over). So ya, again, welcome.
Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 01:14 PM   #14
Jessy

another spokanistanian. sweet. yeah i'd like to say you can pick out my car but...yeaah...not so much. unless it's by my license plate. if you see me around, give a wave. just don't try to race me because more than likely i'll flip you off or make a big production of clapping and cheering like i usually do for street racers. if it's at the track however...i'm all about it. i've gotten really good at losing. remember...the season starts next friday!

yes, yes, i do have pictures of myself on my homepage but i usually don't post the address because i have a boyfriend and....yeah. a few other reasons. if you want the address, you can send me a PM and i'll be happy to give it to ya.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!
Old 03-23-2004, 01:54 PM   #15
IALuder

everyone will then just PM you. trust me

theres nothing wrong with losing. just as long as your having at doing it.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 12:59 PM   #16
Jessy

yeah that's kinda how i look at it. the last forum i was at, i got yelled at for saying i lost or my car was slow. i also got yelled at if i said i won or that my car was faster than it was before. so i just stopped saying anything...

but i still race cuz it's a blast. good times, good times.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:50 PM   #17
c0ng0 b0ng0

you should race because its always great when you can chalk up another win for honda. the domestic car guys dont realize that these 4 cylindir vtecs are way better for racing than their heaavy v8s
Old 03-25-2004, 02:24 AM   #18
mylittlecivic

you are from spokane washington? awesome! i live about 6 hours from there. im glad you came to HS!

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 11:49 AM   #19
Jessy

well to be fair, some of the domestic guys i know are really cool. and i respect a lot of domestics that i see at the track because i know MY (notice i didn't say all) honda will never run 8s like they do. there's some awesome domestic cars, and some awesome imports. i don't give a shit about one vs. the other. i'm just sick of people who are rude to me because of my car. that is totally uncalled for, and it gets SO old. i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about. we honda people take a lot of shit.

i race because it's fun and anyone who says i shouldn't because i drive a slow car can kiss my ass. that's my motto!

and yup, i'm from spokane!! where do you live, little civic?