.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2001, 11:01 PM   #1
TurboandNitrous

Local girls GSR smacks down a cocky guy!

i was at the local "meet" tonight and one of my friends( a girl) showed up in the supercharged Integra GSR. duno if anyone else has rode in one of these before, but the thing is QUICK! anyways, the fact that she is attractive and has a great car, attracts the suspected flock of rice boys. in this same night i had to field such questions as..... "How much NAAAAAAWWWS are you running?" and was asked multiple times what the boost gauge in my car was... ...its expected at a meet where 99% of the people that show arent even in the club. to make a long story short, one of the dudes tries hitting on her, and jokingly asks her to race. ( he has a Sentra of some kind, not sure of the trim) i guess he expected her to be shy or not want to race, but she was like ok. all his buddies were like "you better not get beat by a girl" and stuff like that, and he was acting all cocky. i just sat back and smiled cause i knew what was about to happen to him. i guess you could have called it a "race"...she smizzoked his butt BAAAD. but the funnier thing was, he got really pissed and wouldnt come back to tell her nice race or anything! he turned around and peeled out of the lot! HAHAHA! its too funny when these cocky asses get put in their place by someone they didnt think could do it!
Old 10-28-2001, 11:43 PM   #2
BlackDeuceCoupe
The Great Ape

Re: Local girls GSR smacks down a cocky guy!

Quote:
Originally posted by TurboandNitrous
i was at the local "meet" tonight and one of my friends( a girl) showed up in the supercharged Integra GSR. duno if anyone else has rode in one of these before, but the thing is QUICK... she smizzoked his butt BAAAD. but the funnier thing was, he got really pissed and wouldnt come back to tell her nice race or anything!...
LOL!!! I think the funny part is all the armchair racers that think SC'ed rides are slow.

Good story! I just copied it to the "Kill Stories" section...
DISCLAIMER The existence of BDC is disputable. The existence of views, in the absence
of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise
in the second order coefficient.
BlackDeuceCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 09:46 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I would have liked to see that..

hot girl pushing a fast car, smoking a dummy..

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 06:11 PM   #4
dukmahsik

"smizzoked"??? haha i like that term! good story!
Old 11-05-2001, 04:57 PM   #5
Matrix

How embarassing. The guy KNEW her GS-R was supercharged and still got cocky about it? Talk about stupid... ::