::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2001, 12:05 PM   #81
Big James

Don't worry. I could sense your sarcasm. Besides, if someone wishes to say NOS is cheating, I would recommend a ZEX kit. Then I would kindly school them on how nitrous is not cheating!

Old 10-27-2001, 12:16 PM   #82
grl_racer

Quote:
Originally posted by Big James
Don't worry. I could sense your sarcasm. Besides, if someone wishes to say NOS is cheating, I would recommend a ZEX kit. Then I would kindly school them on how nitrous is not cheating!

To put in my .02 cents....

NOS is not cheating....
people concider it cheating b/c its the cheaper way to go fast. I'm not saying cheap.. b/c its still costing quite a few pretty pennies... I got quoted 550$ for a wet shot, .... BUT its not as expensive as a turbo, or supercharger...

Besides.. if someone is to label NOS as a cheating method, then why wouldnt a turbo, supercharger, or anything like that be concidered a cheating method??

So to me.. if you wanna call NOS cheating, so is anything.. thats NOT "all motor"so to speak....

Old 10-27-2001, 01:02 PM   #83
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by grl_racer

Besides.. if someone is to label NOS as a cheating method, then why wouldnt a turbo, supercharger, or anything like that be concidered a cheating method??

So to me.. if you wanna call NOS cheating, so is anything.. thats NOT "all motor"so to speak....

Agreed 100% the only way that wouldn't be cheating would be the all motor way to go. Other then that. If you win an illegal street race with NOS then you win. If your car is faster then the next guys..you win. Plain and simple. End of story.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 10-27-2001, 02:35 PM   #84
EvuLFleA

Actually one of the ONLY things that made sense in The Fast and the Furious was the part about how it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile..

Old 10-28-2001, 02:53 PM   #85
grl_racer

you mean.. the part about granny shifting, non double clutching statement didnt make sense and wasnt true?! ... DAMN

Old 10-28-2001, 05:54 PM   #86
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I was actually surprised at some of the stuff that did make sense in the fast and the furious. I didn't like the fact that they used the horn buttons to NOS. That was funny.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 10-28-2001, 06:00 PM   #87
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic
I was actually surprised at some of the stuff that did make sense in the fast and the furious. I didn't like the fact that they used the horn buttons to NOS. That was funny.

Hell man... That was pretty cool... very sneaky like.. I personally thought it was a great movie.. granted some of the stuff they did was a little to hollywood exagerated, but For the most part I thought it was great..
Old 10-28-2001, 06:02 PM   #88
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice

Hell man... That was pretty cool... very sneaky like.. I personally thought it was a great movie.. granted some of the stuff they did was a little to hollywood exagerated, but For the most part I thought it was great..

Agreed. It was a good movie. Its Hollywood, its not life.
Old 10-29-2001, 04:08 PM   #89
grl_racer

the F&F stunt cars where here the other weekend... HAHAH OMG... can we all say GHETTO......... ::

the supra... hahah it was an automatic w/ a shift boot on it.. like a krylon spray paint-paint job

the eclipse, the v-dub, the civic's....

it was bad... funny yeah.. and all the lil RICE kids.. and i mean RICE in like.. the kinda kids to install a shift light on an automatic, the kind of rice kids, to think CLEARS are a "mod to the car"... and all the lil girls that had NO IDEA>. they were like.. OOOHHH wow.... OOOOH AHHHH... take my picture w/ the car please????

Old 10-29-2001, 04:29 PM   #90
EvuLFleA

So clear corners aren't considered a mod. Shit there went my ENTIRE mod list....

Also if anyone knows a thing or two about flash I could really use some help on my site.
www.extreme420a.com

Plus Chris........ Think you could let me host some cgi/perl?????

Old 03-13-2002, 06:04 PM   #91
Tuaca05

Hey bud, he prob slowed down at 70 because he saw the cop first.

Old 03-13-2002, 06:39 PM   #92
Niacin

Re: Killed an Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Nevertheless I wasn't done racing so I fly by his ass like he was standing still

I stopped reading here.

Dear EvulFLeA,

You suck. If you're going to street race, do it right, and don't be a di*k.

Sincerely,
Max

Old 03-13-2002, 07:57 PM   #93
Incubus

Hey I raced a Ferarri while I was driving in reverse and I won because I kept going and he stopped! w00t w00t!

Old 03-14-2002, 03:53 AM   #94
eclipzGST

this is almost comical...

Old 03-14-2002, 04:00 AM   #95
Maxvla

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus
Hey I raced a Ferarri while I was driving in reverse and I won because I kept going and he stopped! w00t w00t!

you get my giggle award tonight...

very comical.

Old 03-19-2002, 01:23 PM   #96
Mr Sleeper

Old 03-19-2002, 01:29 PM   #97
JediRacer

OK i don't care what you say..... I believe you performed a typical "ricer flyby" on the Eclipse. There is no way in hell your little EX could beat a turbo DSM (If it was a turbo) unless you had a turbo or nitrous yourself. Besides, he probably slowed down for the cop or because he knew the race was over.

Nice death:o

Old 03-20-2002, 12:59 AM   #98
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
id watch out of dsm's (eclipes's and talons) they are fast cars(the gst gsx and tsi) they run 15 flat 1/4 mile time with the right driver and even faster in the gsx.

GSX times are actually slower than the GS-T stock times.

Old 03-20-2002, 01:01 AM   #99
toykilla

LOL, you Honda people are sooo FUNNY!!! EvulFlea is a regular on http://www.2gnt.com (eclipse site) and he was just posting to **** with you Honda guys. =] I think it worked. LOL

Old 03-20-2002, 07:14 AM   #100
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
LOL, you Honda people are sooo FUNNY!!! EvulFlea is a regular on http://www.2gnt.com (eclipse site) and he was just posting to **** with you Honda guys. =] I think it worked. LOL

Mission accomplished......
Old 03-20-2002, 07:36 PM   #101
JediRacer

Well I'm glad he was only jokin.... I got really pissed when i saw that post at first because it just seemed so typical for a EX owner to say he killed sumthin impossible like that. Not that EX's can't be fast but that match up only couldve went one way....

Old 03-21-2002, 02:54 PM   #102
Matrix

This thread was over long ago.

Closed Thread