Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 03:14 PM   #1
drdingo21

Got my first kill today!

MY girlfriend and I were coming home from the pet store (had to get crickets for the spider). Anyway coming down Bristol St., which is a 4 lane road. There were a svt mustang and 2 vans in front of me going 10 mph below the speed limit. So I weaved through them to get around them. After I passed them and looked in the review mirror, I see the svt follow suit and get right on my ass. (side note, the SVT had flowmaster exhast and that was the only thing I could see.)

We get caught at a light with the mustang behind me, and the first 3 cars in the lane beside me are turning, and there is nothing in front of us. So I wait, finally the light turns green and I go normally, I was waiting for the mustang to get beside me because I figured he want to race. Finally he does, we are both going 40 and as soon as he got beside me and he punched as did I, so we both got a good even start.

I instantly put him at my door. After that I just kept pulling on him by the top of 4th gear (120 mph) I had 1.5-2 car lenghts on him, and we had to slow for an upcoming light and traffic. They were really cool guys, As they passed me the driver nodded his head and the passenger gave me the tumbs up.

So there you have. MY first kill in my new car was an SVT mustang.
Being it was my first kill i had to tell someone, because my gf really didn't care for stuff like this. So i called mike (VR4_craver) and told him about it, and now I post it here!
Old 01-02-2004, 03:18 PM   #2
drdingo21

BTW, i dunno if this is still true but there use to be people who olny troll the kill forums, so this is a link to my car.

http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=18967
Old 01-02-2004, 03:43 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

lol, at first i thought you killed mike's 2 dr minivan

Old 01-02-2004, 04:05 PM   #4
Wren57

Im guessing it was a cobra of the 96-98 variety...?

Oh yeah, and good kill.
Old 01-02-2004, 04:26 PM   #5
black95gs-t

Good kill man. Do you have any mods?
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
Old 01-02-2004, 04:26 PM   #6
Civickid0to60

nice trophy win!

Old 01-02-2004, 06:55 PM   #7
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
LMAO, im gonna tell him you said that
But i did race him on the bypass from a 60 roll, and by the top of 4th i had 1-2 bus lengths on him

Thanks guys. I don't know what year it was. It was a newer one, if i had to guess i would say 98-00.

BTW the car is stock. I just couldn't wait to tell people i lit up an SVT
Old 01-02-2004, 07:33 PM   #8
Civickid0to60

was it supercharged?

Old 01-02-2004, 09:06 PM   #9
drdingo21

My car is only good of low 14s or high 13s.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:35 PM   #10
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

yes he told me..... not funny.... j/k

Quote:
But i did race him on the bypass from a 60 roll, and by the top of 4th i had 1-2 bus lengths on him

it wasnt THAT bad...he won but not by busses He was thinking he was all cool saying "Ill leave it 6th and you can use 4th" It took him a second to pass me
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 01-04-2004, 12:04 AM   #11
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Wait i didn't think a 03 accord could take a SVT!
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 01-18-2004, 12:34 AM   #12
MustangMan

Quote:
MY girlfriend and I were coming home from the pet store (had to get crickets for the spider). Anyway coming down Bristol St., which is a 4 lane road. There were a svt mustang and 2 vans in front of me going 10 mph below the speed limit. So I weaved through them to get around them. After I passed them and looked in the review mirror, I see the svt follow suit and get right on my ass. (side note, the SVT had flowmaster exhast and that was the only thing I could see.)

Ok, I was just reading the threads hear when I came across this one, Either you got alot of mods under your hood, the guy in the Cobra wasn't trying or you are just flat lieing through your teeth! Even if it was an older SVT you still wouldn't be able to take it in your Honda!

I'm calling BS on this!

Old 01-18-2004, 10:51 PM   #13
MugenPoweredLude

Quote:
Originally posted by drdingo21
My car is only good of low 14s or high 13s.

are you kidding???

thats what you think
what the real racers know is that that car is capable of mid 14's to low 14's
theres now way youre beating an SVT cobra unless he wasnt racing...which he probally wasnt

i call BS on this too
nice try

NEXT!

Old 01-19-2004, 09:06 AM   #14
drdingo21

Hmmm. I didn’t realize the last two post in this thread were made by morons.

Its painfully obvious you don’t have any idea what your talking about. So since you seem to be a little stupid, ill explain things to you. There are people with an automatic and an intake running 14.4s. But you don’t have to believe me. So ill dig up some website that prove you’re an idiot. For example heres one.
Quote:
Mustang 1997 SVT
0-60 Mph 5.9 seconds
1/4 Mile 14.00 seconds @ 101.2 (according to two magazines)
Top Speed 152 Mph
Braking 60-0 mph 127 ft.
Braking 80-0 mph 227 ft.
80 ft slalom 52.1 mph
100 ft. skidpad 0.89g
Well that’s odd. That’s about where my car is! How can that be? That website must be wrong so ill check somewhere else….
Quote:
1998 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT 5.8 14.00
How can that be? The “real racer” said that I would have lost, but yet the mustangs performance is right at my cars performance Now that’s weird.
Quote:
2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 5.9 14.30

Have I drove my point home yet that you don’t know what your talking about?

Or are you one of those people that will continue to talk shit even though I proved you wrong? But I have to hand it to you, with only 4 post your already talking about shit you have no idea about. You do impress me with you idiocy. Good job!

Maybe the “real racer” is a focking idiot?

Last edited by drdingo21 : 01-19-2004 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:54 PM   #15
MustangMan

Ok, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say that SVT had Flowmasters? This is only speculation, but if he had flowmasters, there's a good bet he had more than that!

I don't know what it is, but I've met very few Honda drivers that wernt masters of stretching the truth.

Now if you want me to eat my statment, then prove me wrong, got pics? got video? I want proof!

Old 01-20-2004, 07:23 AM   #16
drdingo21

Yea, i drive around videotaping every time i drive somewhere. And if you think the flow master exhaust added 50 hp then your even dumber than i thought (and believe me i think your an idiot).

Even though i confront you with number that almost the exact same as my car, you still sit there and say i would have lost.

Your an ignorant dumbass.

As far as the Honda and liar thing. Thats ok, because i don't know too many mustang drivers that aren't missing their front teeth and stink also like to rape there sisters.
(hint its called stereotype)

What are you doing on this site anyway. Just to sit here and troll?
Old 01-20-2004, 07:53 AM   #17
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

now play nice kids, or i will get ban happy

Old 01-20-2004, 11:23 AM   #18
CD5Passion

damn dude, some of you FORDians sure are hellbent are proving that nothing is faster than mustangs huh?
I've seen plenty mustangs destroyed by hondas

it's great when some of ya only become a member for the soul purpose to prove someone wrong
Old 01-20-2004, 01:47 PM   #19
black95gs-t

MustangMoron wants to be steoertype happy huh? Ok, lets try this one. I was out riding my R1, yeah the 440 pound 1000cc 130 RWHP crotchrocket. Dude pulls up next to me in a s/c 03 SVT Mustang. He wanted to go from a 70 punch. I am thinkin this guy is totally retarded. All bikes are fast, but openclassers own the topend spectrum. Well I raced any way. I went all the way down to third for this just because I really wanted to embarass him. Well I shut it down at about 160 in 5th gear,(I still had 6th), when I had about 4 bus lengths on him. He then goes flying by with his blinkers on like he won. He slowed down and followed me to a gas station and asked how I felt now that a Mustang had beaten me. All I could do was laugh. I told him he was out of his mind and that I had already shut it down way before he passed me. Guess what, he didn't believe me. We got back on the freeway with my extra 40 pounds of gas now. We did it again. This time though, I purposefully stayed at his door and kept looking at him untill I knew he was at the top of 6th. At that point I waved and left him like a Geo Metro. I shut it down again and he goes flying by again with his blinkers on. I know he went and told all of his friends he just smoked an R1 twice on the freeway. It didn't matter though. If they ever see him race one they will know the truth anyway. From this experience I could infer that all Mustang drivers are cockey, arrogant, ignorant, narcisistic retards, but instead I have just placed those lables with the driver of that particular Mustang. There are drivers of every car and truck, and even riders of every bike that are stupid and do things like that Mustang driver did. Before you go slingin mud at a particular driver, make sure your house isn't made of glass. The guy your slingin at might have plenty of mud to throw back and then there is just a big mess of mud and windex is expensive. By the way, did you ever consider maybe he was a better driver than the guy in the Mustang?
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u

Last edited by black95gs-t : 01-20-2004 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:54 AM   #20
ricerX

Interesting. I guess that depends on specifically which year and model of SVT Cobra you're looking at. I'm not doubting that you won, but you should have had a bad day racing newer style cobra. Most of the newer body style if that's what you raced (99-04) run low 13's to high 12's stock.

Here's the stats for the 2003 SVT Cobra according to Edmund's:

Horsepower : 390 hp @ 6000 rpm
Torque : 390 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
Top speed : 155 mph(electronically limited)
0-60 mph : 4.7 sec.
0-¼ mile : 12.7 sec @ 110.1 mph
60-0 braking distance : 116 ft

Please keep in mind that I jumped from a Mustang to the GSR that I have now. I really like my integra, but I don't have any dilusions about it being a speed demon even with the mods. Congrats on your kill, your driving was apparently better than the other person's.

black95gs-t...that guy was an idiot.

Old 01-21-2004, 06:28 AM   #21
drdingo21

Well it was defintly a 98 or older. And since it was from a roll, i don't think skill had much to do with it. Just punch the gas and keep it in a straight line.
Old 01-21-2004, 11:39 AM   #22
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Dude i'm with drdingo on this one. I own a 97 Maxima SE 5spd and it has around 200 hp(give or take). With just an exhaust the person i got the car from ran a 15.2 with the same gen maxima also 5spd even saw the slips and he has 154K on it. The accord he has is a 6 banger and is 5spd also VTEC and much lighter then a max + at least 30-40 hp more. so u do the math mustangman.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 01-21-2004, 08:59 PM   #23
MustangMan

[quote]Yea, i drive around videotaping every time i drive somewhere. And if you think the flow master exhaust added 50 hp then your even dumber than i thought (and believe me i think your an idiot).

Even though i confront you with number that almost the exact same as my car, you still sit there and say i would have lost.

Your an ignorant dumbass.

As far as the Honda and liar thing. Thats ok, because i don't know too many mustang drivers that aren't missing their front teeth and stink also like to rape there sisters.
(hint its called stereotype)

What are you doing on this site anyway. Just to sit here and troll?

QUOTE]

Ok Dipsh!t! I didn't say the exhaust addes 50 HP, I said it was more than likly that he had more mods than that, so he more than likly was pulling more HP than what you quoted with your Stock Stats. F-ck head!

BTW, Saying I'm missing my teeth and f-cking my sister is stereotyping, but me calling Honda guys lairs isn't cause its a damned proven fact! I have seen some fast Hondas, but very few, the fact is, most people don't have enough money to make them fast, but they enjoy comming on message boards and braging about how fast they are. They even make up stories about races that never happend so all of their gay little friends can say, "I know a guy with a honda so fast it could take Mustang Cobra"!

Quote:
damn dude, some of you FORDians sure are hellbent are proving that nothing is faster than mustangs huh?
I've seen plenty mustangs destroyed by hondas

it's great when some of ya only become a member for the soul purpose to prove someone wrong

Yeah, and you honda guys are hellbent on lieing about your cars taking cars that they never had a f-cking chance of taking.

Yeah, I'll bet you have seen plenty of mustangs taken buy hondas, 3.8 V6's right? Probaly dressed up like GT's or Cobras, these guys have the same problem as you guys, they try to make something look fast that is not fast, and they lie about it!

I only become a member of a board to spread the truth! When ever I see someone telling a f-cking lie, I can't keep my mouth shut.

Quote:
MustangMoron wants to be steoertype happy huh? Ok, lets try this one. I was out riding my R1, yeah the 440 pound 1000cc 130 RWHP crotchrocket. Dude pulls up next to me in a s/c 03 SVT Mustang. He wanted to go from a 70 punch. I am thinkin this guy is totally retarded. All bikes are fast, but openclassers own the topend spectrum.

Well no f-cking sh!t shirlock! Any idiot knows that there isn't very many cars that can beat the acceleration of a crotchrocket! You got the wieght advantage on your side, If I was able to put the hp and torque my car produced into something that only wieghed $440 lbs, I would smoke your bike. I'm guessing that guy in the stang probaly used to drive a Honda, cause he obviosly aint too smart. Seeings how he thought he beat you, Then he probaly does drive a Honda! That is, if that story wasn't a lie!

Quote:
Interesting. I guess that depends on specifically which year and model of SVT Cobra you're looking at. I'm not doubting that you won, but you should have had a bad day racing newer style cobra. Most of the newer body style if that's what you raced (99-04) run low 13's to high 12's stock.

Here's the stats for the 2003 SVT Cobra according to Edmund's:

Horsepower : 390 hp @ 6000 rpm
Torque : 390 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
Top speed : 155 mph(electronically limited)
0-60 mph : 4.7 sec.
0-¼ mile : 12.7 sec @ 110.1 mph
60-0 braking distance : 116 ft

Actualy, the 99-03 Cobra is rated at 390 hp but actualy dynos at about 425 hp.

Quote:
Well it was defintly a 98 or older. And since it was from a roll, i don't think skill had much to do with it. Just punch the gas and keep it in a straight line.

ok, the 98 Cobra was capable of 152 mph, What is your tops speed? Seeings how we are not going with 1/4 times here.

Quote:
Dude i'm with drdingo on this one. I own a 97 Maxima SE 5spd and it has around 200 hp(give or take). With just an exhaust the person i got the car from ran a 15.2 with the same gen maxima also 5spd even saw the slips and he has 154K on it. The accord he has is a 6 banger and is 5spd also VTEC and much lighter then a max + at least 30-40 hp more. so u do the math mustangman.

I'll do the math, if you can give me what I need to finish the equasion. Remember, All I've seen is quater mile specs. But this was not a quarter mile race. Mustangs are well known for Top end! What I'm finding hard to beleave is that he was able to take him from 40 mph.

Old 01-22-2004, 07:21 AM   #24
drdingo21

My car is not limited, ive had it to 153, i don't see where that matters, considering we didn't go that fast.

I don't understand you, even though i show you the mustang has almost identical specs you still sit here and argue with me. Thats like telling me the skys not blue.

And you do relize 40 mph is still in my first gear? which redlines at 45.

No matter how you look at it. I beat him, and i could do it again period.

And the whole reason you got the crotch rocket story is because your stupid. You started sterotyping us. You seem like a complete dick, so why are you still coming to this site just to start an argument? Its kinda sad and i feel bad for you in a way.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:29 AM   #25
esthirteen

You tell him drdingo. He obviously can't admit he's wrong, or take the fact that a mustang got beat by a stock honda.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:09 AM   #26
sohc_vtec 2NR

i think he's being cocky because he is trying to compensate for his small penis... just messin' mustangmoron... oh and if your gonna stereotype how about all mustang drivers being jackasses?!

i know my car is probably never goin' to beat a mustang in its NA form, but that's what boost is for.... domestics can beat imports and vice versa, but in reality who gives a sh*t, its proven that his car's stats is similar to an older gen svt mustang and he beat the focker...
Old 01-26-2004, 10:06 AM   #27
240sxhoe

Quote:
[i]

Maybe the “real racer” is a focking idiot? [/b]

i gara****intee you the guy you raced didnt have a stick, i beat them before with 75shot spray on my s14. what mods do you have on your car?

Old 01-26-2004, 10:31 AM   #28
drdingo21

Jesus the post attracted all kinds of idiots. All through this thread we talked about how fast the car is stock. Which would lead one to believe my car is stock (which it is). Also I posted a link to a thread I started when I fist got the car (look at the dates and you will see its about a month old). To clarify, the car is stock.

Aren’t s14s Nissans 240sx’s? Seeing how you didn’t post any information about your car, ill assume it’s a 1991 240sx SE (that was my first ever car). A quick google search showed that car ran 16.20s stock. Not to mention the 140 bhp. So allow for error and what not and we will say 16s. Now add your 75 shot of N2o, I don’t think the 75 shot will shave a second and half of your ¼ mile times.

But all that is irrelevant. We didn’t race from a stand still, we raced from a rolling start. What does anything have to do with his car being a stick? That was never brought up before…Those times I posted were achieved by a stick, so I don’t see what your argument is, the auto would be slower than the stick..
Old 01-26-2004, 12:28 PM   #29
240sxhoe

Quote:
Jesus the post attracted all kinds of idiots. All through this thread we talked about how fast the car is stock. Which would lead one to believe my car is stock (which it is). Also I posted a link to a thread I started when I fist got the car (look at the dates and you will see its about a month old). To clarify, the car is stock.

Aren’t s14s Nissans 240sx’s? Seeing how you didn’t post any information about your car, ill assume it’s a 1991 240sx SE (that was my first ever car). A quick google search showed that car ran 16.20s stock. Not to mention the 140 bhp. So allow for error and what not and we will say 16s. Now add your 75 shot of N2o, I don’t think the 75 shot will shave a second and half of your ¼ mile times.

But all that is irrelevant. We didn’t race from a stand still, we raced from a rolling start. What does anything have to do with his car being a stick? That was never brought up before…Those times I posted were achieved by a stick, so I don’t see what your argument is, the auto would be slower than the stick..

no, my car 240sx zenki (95-96) i have im running TNT nitrous 75 shot and its btw a very nice kit although its local company but very high Q very soon ill get colder plugs and get a bigger pump and i will be able to spray up to 100 once in a while. my car dynoed at 172 without the n2o. actually rest of the mods are on my page.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/russian1983

and i beat a regular auto GT not svt, sorry for confusion. a Auto is Much more disatvantegeous than a 5 speed. but i think thats kinda self exlanatory?

Old 01-26-2004, 12:34 PM   #30
drdingo21

Well, then im sorry to snap at you like that. It just annoys me when people tell me im lying when i know what i did. I thought you would be like MustangMan.

Im actually looking at an 240sx as a project car.... I love the little things. BTW your car is looking good! Ill either be looking for that color or black.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:44 PM   #31
240sxhoe

Quote:
Originally posted by MustangMan

Actualy, the 99-03 Cobra is rated at 390 hp but actualy dynos at about 425 hp.

not to bash or anything, i respect domestic crowd in one way or another but you just amaze me. The CRANK numbers are NEVER lower than the ACTUAL RWHP. its a fact. the crank is always HIGHER. so your "fact" on a stock cobra is a myth or in a best case scenario, a unique specie.

and btw, mustangs and f-bodies handle like ass. needs tons and tons suspension mods. might help you on the quartermiles as well. just a thought.

Old 01-26-2004, 04:00 PM   #32
MustangMan

Quote:
The CRANK numbers are NEVER lower than the ACTUAL RWHP. its a fact. the crank is always HIGHER.

Well, 390 hp is just a little lie ford has, Probaly for insurence reasons, But everyone I know that drives a Cobra and has had id dynoed has the same results. Usualy around 415-425 hp.

Quote:
Well, then im sorry to snap at you like that. It just annoys me when people tell me im lying when i know what i did. I thought you would be like MustangMan.

Well, what do you expect? you are lieing! If not to us, then to yourself if you think your car ever had a snowball's chance in hell. The fact of the mater is, if you did win, then the guy in the Cobra didn't try very hard. He probaly thought, "Why bother, this guys probaly gonna go home tonight, and post a lie about how he beat a cobra".

Quote:

Yes, you did start from a rolling start, that also makes all of the times you posted irrelevant!

Ok, I've been doing a little research on the 04 Honda Accord EX6 Coupe.

240hp @ 6250 RPMs
212 ft-lbs @ 5000 RPMs

98 SVT Cobra
305hp @ 5800 RPMs
300 ft-lbs @ 4800 RPMs

Now, the Reason these cars run so close in the 1/4 Is cause the Cobra has alot more wheel slip than the Accord, The Accord has the advantage here. Also I believe the Accord is a bit lighter as well, That plays in its favor.

But we are not talking about the 1/4 here are we? Nope, a rolling start. Wheel slip and wieght are irrelivant sence the cars are moving.

Now, going by these specs, the Cobra is going to be able to accelerate a hell of alot faster than the Honda! Meaning that by the time the Honda reaches its top speed, The Cobra will already be long gone!

So, if you did win and you arn't lieing, then the Cobra did not even try to race you. Cause it would have eaten you alive!

Quote:
i think he's being cocky because he is trying to compensate for his small penis... just messin' mustangmoron... oh and if your gonna stereotype how about all mustang drivers being jackasses?!

Your Girlfriend didn't think it was so small when she was sucking it!

Just Messin Vtec queer! You know why us Mustang Drivers are Jackasses? cause we get sick and tired of you Honda loosers lieing about beating mustangs! The fact is, enless you dump alot of $$$$$ into your cars, you don't have a chance, And realy, even if you dump alot of $$$$ you don't have a prayer, cause I can dumb half that into my car and be twice as fast! You guys talk about Mods and going fast, but rarly do I ever see it, But you sure do get off posting your lies dont you?

But I guess to each his own right? It must be something about the cars that I cant see, cause personaly, after looking over the Honda Accord EX6 Coupe, I realised, that car is BUTT F-CKING UGLY!

Good day, losers!

Old 01-26-2004, 04:08 PM   #33
drdingo21

my god your a moron. I honestly sat back from the monitor and thought about how stupid you are. I mean wow.

As i have done in the past, tomorrow ill prove how you don't know what your talking about (again)

How can you say the accor dis ugly? The mustang has looked ass ugly for the past 10 years. not to mention EVERY model looks the same. You really are stupid aren't you?

You do realize my car has 50 times the luxury of any mustang ever produced. Not to mention faster than most of them. Grow the **** up.
and your right, I lied to make myself feel better on an internet forum. Its obvious that when you’re presented with fact you ignore them, so **** it. You want to be a stupid ignorant *****, then have at it.

I wish HS would enforce a rule to ban IPs when trolls start shit like this. Jesus Christ.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:11 PM   #34
MustangMan

Quote:
my god your a moron. I honestly sat back from the monitor and thought about how stupid you are. I mean wow.

As i have done in the past, tomorrow ill prove how you don't know what your talking about (again)

How can you say the accor dis ugly? The mustang has looked ass ugly for the past 10 years. not to mention EVERY model looks the same. You really are stupid aren't you?

You do realize my car has 50 times the luxury of any mustang ever produced. Not to mention faster than most of them. Grow the **** up.
and your right, I lied to make myself feel better on an internet forum. Its obvious that when you’re presented with fact you ignore them, so **** it. You want to be a stupid ignorant *****, then have at it.

Oh, so you are gonna prove me wrong? Good, I wanna see it, I realy do!

What do you mean I am ingnoring the facts? I showed you the facts and you are the one who is ingnoring them!

Buddy Boy, you can have all the luxury you want, heated seats, on board computer, and all that, I don't need them, I know how to drive, I know where I'm going, I don't need all of that crap, give me a Mustang with a beefy engine and a good stereo and I'm happy!

Quote:
I wish HS would enforce a rule to ban IPs when trolls start shit like this. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, I bet you'd like to shut me up huh? I'm the only one here that can see you're full of sh!t and you don't like being called on it do you? Well, if it makes you feel big then go ahead, lie lie lie! Maybe one day you will be able to convince yourself that the lie is the truth, or maybe one day you'll realize how dumb you are and get a real car and use your Honda to drive to work and back and use your real car to race. No mater how you look at it, your car is not a race car.

BTW: you wanna prove me wrong, get a camera, run your car aginst an SVT, And I want an honest run! I can tell if the Guy is a buddy of yours and lets you win. If you can do this, I'll kiss your ass! I'll admit that I'm wrong! And you'll have the satisfaction of being right!

Old 01-26-2004, 08:32 PM   #35
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'm not calling BS on you dingo...but you've can't be too suprised that some are having trouble swallowing this. Depending on which mag or site those numbers you posted came from, it may or may not be realistic. Car & Driver, Road & Track, etc. ALWAYS post WAY higher 1/4 times than real enthusiast mags. MM&FF consistently posts times sometimes as much as .5 seconds lower in the 1/4 with the same bone stock cars. Maybe C&D get "friday" cars and the enthusiast mags get the "wednesday" cars. But even bone stock a Cobra will wax an Accord. I'd say the 14.00 you quoted is probably closer to 13.8-13.7 with even a capable driver. On the flipside, I'd be suprised (not amazed, but suprised) if a good driver could wring a 14.3 out of an Accord. But hey...that's just me. I'm not saying you didn't beat the guy...it's quite possible. Hell...I beat a Camaro SS in my Slownoma because the guy was such a terrible driver. I'm just saying that something is wrong with this picture. Either the guy was a horrible driver, he wasn't trying, or something was wrong with his car.

Now...Mustangman...please, for the love of god, try not to flame people on this board. I've spent a lot of time and put a lot of effort into getting these good folks to come around to the idea that not all domestic guys are a$$holes and hate imports. They're not my cup of tea exactly, but I just like cars...I don't care where they came from. If someone attacks you personally, feel free to empty the clip...just please, for my sake, try to do it respectfully (you know...passive-aggressive-like). I'd ask that all of the other members do the same. Just because the guy likes domestics and calls BS on a post like this (where, I might add, many of you did as well), it doesn't mean he's a troll.

My $0.02
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 01-26-2004, 08:50 PM   #36
240sxhoe

eitherway stock suspension on mustangs SUCKS big nasty balls. and open diff sucks ass as well. WHAT GOOD IS THE POWER if you CANT APPLY IT>?

Old 01-26-2004, 08:51 PM   #37
MustangMan

I'm not trying to be a troll, you notice, this is the only thread I've called BS on, Had I been a real troll, I would have called BS on everything and made as much trouble as I could before I got banned, The fact is, A buddy of mine emailed this thread to me. He found it on a mustang or camero site somewhere (I forget the name), pretty much everyone on that board was laughing and calling BS on it. I'm just the only one that took the time out of my buisy day to register and call BS on it.

I've saw a few post on here that are beleiveable, some that are questionable, but this one I deffenatly gets the flag raised on it.

Old 01-26-2004, 08:54 PM   #38
MustangMan

Quote:
eitherway stock suspension on mustangs SUCKS big nasty balls. and open diff sucks ass as well. WHAT GOOD IS THE POWER if you CANT APPLY IT>?

Ok, are we still talking about an SVT? Cause if we are talking about the one he raced, it would have come stock with an 8.8 Limited slip diff. not an open diff.

Old 01-26-2004, 08:57 PM   #39
240sxhoe

the lsd is optional as far as i remember.

but this concerns the tread in general. take racing off the streat and on the track. 5$ a run. safe for you, me, everyone else, and no speed contestation/reckless driving ticket for 2500$.

i actually never said i believe the accord beat him. the mustang prob didnt even push it.

but i dislike stangs in stock form. their suspension needs tons of work.

Old 01-26-2004, 09:20 PM   #40
MustangMan

Quote:
but i dislike stangs in stock form. their suspension needs tons of work.

Well, I won't argue with you on that, I've got just under 2k in my suspention system, The new Cobras actualy handle desent stock, but they do need a bit of work, Right now, mine handles good, but it did take some work.

Closed Thread