Old 01-04-2004, 03:59 PM   #41
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

citgo sucks.
Old 01-06-2004, 10:21 PM   #42
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Damn talk about attracting people.

All the lil whiners need to relax. GT's been on this site longer than most of the people that responded to his post.

Damn people with 100hp get their panties in a bunch real fast don't they.... The guy he raced was a moron. End of story.
Old 01-08-2004, 01:10 AM   #43
turbowhat_n_dat

Ha, had to post for the first time in a while.

First off, having a child or childeren will change your life all around. I used to spend endless hours a day in the garage, from work at the diesel shop to work on the POS civic, now---I've been fortunate enough to get the wheels off my ride for the winter---1/2 hour in my garage. Oh well, the child is a much more prized possesion.........

Good Kill, some ppl never learn.......

Check this link out, this has to be the guy who came up to you and asked you to race.......this is his crew!!!

http://hmongracing.com/story.asp
Old 01-08-2004, 03:29 AM   #44
silver

is it just me or did they f up on the side skirts? or maybe that was another performance mod?
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 01:06 PM   #45
CD5Passion

Illusion that is a clean accord man

As for Gabe..can't really think of something to say other than die

GT40fied nice kill and as always nice ride
Old 01-27-2004, 06:10 PM   #46
H2NR

so ah...any thing on sale in the store??
Old 01-30-2004, 07:43 PM   #47
240sxhoe

dont be hatin. theres alot of "ImPorT TuneRzz" everywhere. every second ddriver is a ****in ricer. its like a label. usially its clearlights that are cheaply made and ruin the car or bench drag wing, which is hideous and is not of any use because most people are not pushing enough power to benefit from increased downforce. of course its hard to explain to them. its IMPOSSIBLE. they will always try to prove you wrong. its a ****ing desease, human nature so to speak. only way to prove them is prove them wrong. but next time if i were you tell him to meet you at the track where everyone can see him get his ricer ass whoped.

rice is not even hideous. hmm... i like steamed tho with some soy sauce.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:22 PM   #48
200sxSE-R

ive got a video of a 91' Nissan Sentra SE-R Owning a 2000 Mustang SVT Cobra with 542WHP from a stick and a roll , Imports arent all ricey , most of the time you see some teenager in a 4 door honda civic dx or somthing with a big muffler, and clear tail lights and they're all leaned back in the seat with they're girlfriend, rev'ing at a damn ws6 or somthing, LOL, but they're are true 4 cyl/import enthusisest out there that get a bad rep cause of these little punks, and then when a domestic beats one they're like, "oh shit , I own all imports" LOL . Not true
Old 02-11-2004, 11:34 PM   #49
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by 200sxSE-R
ive got a video of a 91' Nissan Sentra SE-R Owning a 2000 Mustang SVT Cobra with 542WHP from a stick and a roll , Imports arent all ricey , most of the time you see some teenager in a 4 door honda civic dx or somthing with a big muffler, and clear tail lights and they're all leaned back in the seat with they're girlfriend, rev'ing at a damn ws6 or somthing, LOL, but they're are true 4 cyl/import enthusisest out there that get a bad rep cause of these little punks, and then when a domestic beats one they're like, "oh shit , I own all imports" LOL . Not true

I'm actually willing to bet my car will own about 99.9% of all street driven imports. Went up against an 800hp TT Supra once that got work done at the same race shop I was at and still beat it. Guy could get traction to save his life...from a stop, a roll...didn't matter. Wicked cool car though.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 04:09 PM   #50
HondaGUY2005

Re: When will you import kids learn?

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
It's sad sometimes...it's really is. I was at the grocery store last night picking some stuff up and while I'm unlocking my car this hispanic kid comes up to me with his girl and starts in with the "nice car" thing (you know...the kind where ya know he's trying to be sarcastic and doing a shitty job). So he asks me if I wanna line up. I asked to see his car. A Civic Si with coffe can muffler, park bench wing, wheels, and not much else. He popped his hood and nothing special jumped out. No N2O, no turbo, just a cold air kit. So I led him back over to my car and popped my hood. Now it's a little hard to see the turbo at night so I grabbed my flashlight and pointed it out. I asked him if he still wanted to race. He still insisted he'd kick my ass. so we lined up (groceries and all) and I kindly handed him his ass. Then he complained about the launch he got, so I figure ok, I'll give you a head start. He floors it and as soon as he hooks I gave him two seconds and, in another 5 seconds, I was flying by him and still in second gear. Then we wants to go from a roll (there's no pleasing some people). So from 60-100 there was around 3 buslengths between us...and I was trying to be nice and only go about 3/4 throttle. It's one thing to have pride in your car but it's another to dig yourself a hole there's no way you're getting out of.

yea, this might have been resolved on this thread already cause i don't know since i hav't read the whole thread...but i jsut gotta say that the title is really stupid, like, wtf were you thinking? do you think that all import people are this way? yea, this is the way people who buy there cars already suped up are, but fuk dude...we're not kids either. My friend with his b18c1 in a CRX with headers and exhaust handed it to a 2003 z28 camero. the guy keeps on insisting that his rear end is broken or some shit...infact its kinda imature to call import people kids...we have the harder project...to make a 4 cylander run the same times if not faster ones than v8's...when will you domestic kids learn that 4 more cyladners doens't fix everything?
Old 02-12-2004, 05:03 PM   #51
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

You're right...it was resolved earlier in the thread...you should've read it before running your mouth. As for you 4 cylinder guys having it harder...tough f@ck. It wouldn't be that way unless you made it that way by buying the 4 banger to begin with. Yeah...V8s have an advantage, but how hard is it to get ahold of a car with a V8 in it? And don't give me that crap about "we've got to mod more than you"...I've probably got one of if the MOST modified car on this entire site so I know a thing or two about that. As for the thread title...that was resolved earlier in the thread that you didn't bother to read but I will say this. Most of the people doing this insanely stupid shit ARE kids. I'm only 22...not too far off from being a kid myself but I NEVER did stupid crap like this. And again, most of the people involved these days in buying and "tuning" (and by that I mean a cold air kit and some Altezzas) imports are kids. Sure, there's serious guys out there but you can't deny that their numbers are dwarfed by these dumb ass kids.

Edit: As a matter of fact, mod-for-mod, having 4 extra cylinders DOES solve everything. I believe this was also brought up in the thread...man...you missed a lot. And as for what I was thinking when i titled this thread...first it was to give the people on this board who know me a good laugh and secondly that I could outrun a car like yours in the 1/4 by about 4 or 5 seconds (at least).

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Last edited by GT40FIED : 02-12-2004 at 05:07 PM.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:31 PM   #52
cashizslick

Ok, GT is right, people who believe that imports are the best cars ever are total morons. I hate it when losers always ask me - y0 Cash what Dawg! y0 R!d3 !Z Madd T!g4t playa - when you g0nna smoke some domesticss?

Seriously, ricers will be the downfall of our hobby.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:33 PM   #53
cashizslick

BTW, GT, you are arguing with a bunch o pep boyz playaz!
Old 02-12-2004, 06:29 PM   #54
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by cashizslick
BTW, GT, you are arguing with a bunch o pep boyz playaz!

LoL.. and btw.. please don't say that it's easier for us to mod.. I notice more and more that the import community is making anything u could want for whatever is out there. As for our V8s.. a lot of the stuff is generic. I have to make from scratch 25% of the stuff that goes on my car. Let's see you fabricate a dodge viper 6 speed to fit a smallblock chevy in a 45 year old car. Buying a CAI or turbo kit and slapping it on doesn't compare.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 01:09 PM   #55
maxwell_murder

this is pretty pathetic when u have 4 pages of people saying the same thing. i have both imports and domestics and they can all run pretty fast. but i will say that my gt40(kit) is the fastest car i own. and thats a ford for all u idiots who dont know ur cars. i have a 200 hp honda and a few datsun's but this bickering is pointless. if u have a faster car than someone else prove it. go get a time slip and post it. or go get a dyno sheet. this would prove ur point without all the bs.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:26 PM   #56
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by maxwell_murder
this is pretty pathetic when u have 4 pages of people saying the same thing. i have both imports and domestics and they can all run pretty fast. but i will say that my gt40(kit) is the fastest car i own. and thats a ford for all u idiots who dont know ur cars. i have a 200 hp honda and a few datsun's but this bickering is pointless. if u have a faster car than someone else prove it. go get a time slip and post it. or go get a dyno sheet. this would prove ur point without all the bs.

here ya go..

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mic...m=timeslip.jpg
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 11:51 PM   #57
ray369

sorry i am new here but this seems to be a very stupid thread as i am 31 i have owned all sorts of cars from muscle to import and just recently had an 87 5.0 that was extremely built and got my ass handed to me by my sisters 92 eagle talon with jdm red top 2.0l but i also wasted lots of other imports and domestics but the true point is that we should appreciate all cars whether import or domestic some of us just love the automobile and the freedom it represents and racing on the street is pure ignorance i live in arizona and just in the past two weeks five people have died because of street racing kep it on the track guys please so we can keep enjoying our cars all of them .
Old 02-14-2004, 03:09 AM   #58
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by ray369
sorry i am new here but this seems to be a very stupid thread as i am 31 i have owned all sorts of cars from muscle to import and just recently had an 87 5.0 that was extremely built and got my ass handed to me by my sisters 92 eagle talon with jdm red top 2.0l but i also wasted lots of other imports and domestics but the true point is that we should appreciate all cars whether import or domestic some of us just love the automobile and the freedom it represents and racing on the street is pure ignorance i live in arizona and just in the past two weeks five people have died because of street racing kep it on the track guys please so we can keep enjoying our cars all of them .

Alright...all you lurking bastards need to start reading the ENTIRE thread. I'm a fan of cars...pure and simple. I don't care if they come from America, Japan, or motherfvcking Malaysia...if it's fast and fun to drive then I'm a fan. Second of all, I think your idea of "extremely built" is probably what I consider mildly modded if a Talon handed you your ass. I was handing turbo Talons and turbo Eclipses (and these were modded) their asses before I even had the turbo...just the stroker. My sympathies to the folks who died street racing in your area...but I ain't stopping. This isn't Arizona...it's Kansas. The tracks aren't open but for about 5 months or so a year (not counting rainy days) and the closest one from me is about 45 minutes. Sorry...I don't feel like driving 45 minutes for something I can take care of safely in 10 seconds. Bottom line...if you race like an idiot you're gonna get hurt regardless of where you are. It's all about assessing where you are and making intelligent decisions. Other than that...I'm willing to pay a ticket if I ever get caught.

Old 02-14-2004, 03:25 PM   #59
black95gs-t

I'm surprised he didn't say anything to me for my post in the explodin eclipse thread.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 08:43 PM   #60
91d16

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
Alright heres what I dont get about anyone.....

oh and illusion, your new to the board and i mean......your car has wood grain in the dash...not exactly a "mean machine"...now its people like you that i cant stand....one reason because you are the kind of guy who will down both ends of the stories above, you would down my car, and GT40's. But, at least we have things in our car that actually improve some kind of performance.....for instance your subs....dont add HP believe it or not, and your "dress up kit" under the hood doesnt make your engine any cooler, faster, or add HP. Your the kind of person who puts in a headlight conversion, and thinks his car is bad as shit....oh......you did do that?! hahaha. Get out of here kid,man,boy,or child whichever you prefer to be. Put it this way, your car is a luxury car its supposed to look nice.......for old people. GT40's is a muscle car its supposed to be a sleeper of sorts, but not to people who actually know what the **** their talking about when it comes to cars.

thats all i gotta say. peace.

You're a dickhead. Let me tell you why First of all I didn't see any where on his post claiming to be fast or have motor mods. Just because he has subs and a "dress up kit" doesn't mean he's trying to be fast, and what's wrong with a headlight conversion? At least it serves a purpose as well as the subs. Yanno it's people LIKE YOU I don't get. Why are you all about proving somthing? do you have a small penis or somthing you're compesating for? Lay off the guy mabybe he is doing the show side of his car first and not speed, because not everyone has the perfect idea of a car such as you playa. Also if you want to rag my car be my guest, but lay off the kid he's intitled to his opinion just like everyone else. peace
Old 02-14-2004, 08:47 PM   #61
91d16

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60

oh and illusion, your new to the board and i mean......your car has wood grain in the dash...not exactly a "mean machine"...now its people like you that i cant stand....one reason because you are the kind of guy who will down both ends of the stories above, you would down my car, and GT40's. But, at least we have things in our car that actually improve some kind of performance.....for instance your subs....dont add HP believe it or not, and your "dress up kit" under the hood doesnt make your engine any cooler, faster, or add HP. Your the kind of person who puts in a headlight conversion, and thinks his car is bad as shit....oh......you did do that?! hahaha. Get out of here kid,man,boy,or child whichever you prefer to be. Put it this way, your car is a luxury car its supposed to look nice.......for old people. GT40's is a muscle car its supposed to be a sleeper of sorts, but not to people who actually know what the **** their talking about when it comes to cars.

thats all i gotta say. peace.

and another thing I like wood grain dash it's more luxery than most cars have. Why not the addin?? Also you claim all luxery cars are supose to just look nice. I'd put my friends stock Maxima up against your ride any day.
Old 02-14-2004, 09:03 PM   #62
black95gs-t

Hey dude. Chill out man. Why do we need this drama. Maybe you are right. Maybe he was totally wrong. Maybe he was attacking him because we are all pretty tired of the new guys coming in here and causing drama. If you will notice, we don't all agree about everything. The older members have a way of dealing with each other that seems to work pretty well. It is called tact. You see we don't go around telling everyone that they are f****n retarded and wrong about everything. We discuss things like adults. We do get rather upset when some new guy comes in here for the sole purpose of starting fights. If you will notice, we don't start personal attacks. But if someone attacks me or my beliefs personally, why am I not aloud to argue back? Maybe you should look at the context a little closer. This is not a personal attack on you. It is mearly an explanation of why we do what we do.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

Old 02-14-2004, 09:13 PM   #63
91d16

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t
Hey dude. Chill out man. Why do we need this drama. Maybe you are right. Maybe he was totally wrong. Maybe he was attacking him because we are all pretty tired of the new guys coming in here and causing drama. If you will notice, we don't all agree about everything. The older members have a way of dealing with each other that seems to work pretty well. It is called tact. You see we don't go around telling everyone that they are f****n retarded and wrong about everything. We discuss things like adults. We do get rather upset when some new guy comes in here for the sole purpose of starting fights. If you will notice, we don't start personal attacks. But if someone attacks me or my beliefs personally, why am I not aloud to argue back? Maybe you should look at the context a little closer. This is not a personal attack on you. It is mearly an explanation of why we do what we do.
J

I just think it's funny that the illusions guys whole point was simply " Stereotyping all Honda owners with fart can exhaust isn't a fair assumption " and then civickid0to60 had to act like a big shot board groupie and be a bitch. The guy sounds decent that's the bad part. Just because someone does something to there car and someone else doesn't like it. That doesn't give them a right to be a fag about it. discussing things like adults doesn't consist of singling out one person and each of his mods then go on to let him know exactly what is (in his opinion) wrong with them like he's God or somthing. That stuff makes me sick.
Old 02-14-2004, 09:18 PM   #64
black95gs-t

Like I said, maybe you were right, and maybe he was wrong. If people didn't just join to start drama, we wouldn't have these problems though. I don't agree with what he said, but I do know how he feels. This can go on forever though.
J

Old 02-14-2004, 09:23 PM   #65
91d16

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t
Like I said, maybe you were right, and maybe he was wrong. If people didn't just join to start drama, we wouldn't have these problems though. I don't agree with what he said, but I do know how he feels. This can go on forever though.
J

na I wasn't looking for a responce from him or a bashing I was just like .. damn that hurts to see a fellow import person do that type of stuff. I just wanted to make him aware it isn't cool. I've been on forums quite a while as well (I don't post here much) but other forums I have well over 2000 posts and I understand the noobie thing. It does suck because 90% of them are mindless idiots and they only jump in on the "import vs domestic" posts it seems, but this guy actually had some common sence and stuff. I hate to see new people that have long term member potiental driven away because he stated the wrong opinion in another persons eyes. anyway like I said though I'm done on the thread it's cool. peace
Old 02-14-2004, 10:02 PM   #66
AkimboStylee

i remember when this thread started.... i was like wow, what a good kill, who cares what he said about imports. besides show me import that is in the us that has had every part made from the same country. you say you have a honda, well my honda was made in canada. just a thought
Old 02-14-2004, 11:13 PM   #67
91d16

Quote:
Originally posted by krwheeler85
i remember when this thread started.... i was like wow, what a good kill, who cares what he said about imports. besides show me import that is in the us that has had every part made from the same country. you say you have a honda, well my honda was made in canada. just a thought

who are you addressing and what in the hell are you talking about? lol seriously. I wasn't talking about mustang man I posted way eariler as well. Read before you reply..
Old 02-14-2004, 11:27 PM   #68
AkimboStylee

i was just joking, cant you tell the part when i siad that i remember when this post startedd, it was about a kill story? NO? Oh well thought i would give it a shot!
Old 02-15-2004, 12:38 AM   #69
91d16

Quote:
Originally posted by krwheeler85
i was just joking, cant you tell the part when i siad that i remember when this post startedd, it was about a kill story? NO? Oh well thought i would give it a shot!

lol i didn't understand any of it... good kill let's hit another thread big group hug