Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2003, 05:17 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

When will you import kids learn?

It's sad sometimes...it's really is. I was at the grocery store last night picking some stuff up and while I'm unlocking my car this hispanic kid comes up to me with his girl and starts in with the "nice car" thing (you know...the kind where ya know he's trying to be sarcastic and doing a shitty job). So he asks me if I wanna line up. I asked to see his car. A Civic Si with coffe can muffler, park bench wing, wheels, and not much else. He popped his hood and nothing special jumped out. No N2O, no turbo, just a cold air kit. So I led him back over to my car and popped my hood. Now it's a little hard to see the turbo at night so I grabbed my flashlight and pointed it out. I asked him if he still wanted to race. He still insisted he'd kick my ass. so we lined up (groceries and all) and I kindly handed him his ass. Then he complained about the launch he got, so I figure ok, I'll give you a head start. He floors it and as soon as he hooks I gave him two seconds and, in another 5 seconds, I was flying by him and still in second gear. Then we wants to go from a roll (there's no pleasing some people). So from 60-100 there was around 3 buslengths between us...and I was trying to be nice and only go about 3/4 throttle. It's one thing to have pride in your car but it's another to dig yourself a hole there's no way you're getting out of.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 10:36 PM   #2
AccordEXGirl

Why the title?! Isn't that stereotyping?! We could say since you have a Mustang that you have a mullet?

"We" aren't all like that...I bet most of us here aren't like that. You just happened to come across some stupid punk kid in a "Civic" thinkin he could whoop your ass hahaha that is pretty funny tho...and its probably happened to all of us...no matter what kinda car we were in...I use to have a 00 & 03 Pontiac Grand Am GT and "stupid punk kids" use to rev on me in their otherwise stock hatchbacks/crx's with a "coffee can" muffler...so I know what you mean, but you don't have to stereotype...
Old 12-29-2003, 11:30 PM   #3
illusion

Stereotyping all honda owners with fart can exhaust isn't a fair assumption. There are idiots in any shape or form. When I still had my bel air and the rare occasions I'd take her out of the street my biggest bother were mustangs. On more than one occasion I'd have some jackass commenting on heavy ass tank this, slow pig that, yada yada, not paying any attention to that funny belt wirring away right in front of their eyes, it didn't matter if they didn't know it was a bored out built from the ground up 454(actually 463, 454 .040 over) it didn't matter if they knew that the blower was an 11-71, and it didn't even matter if the funny blue and red lines running all over the place that was in plain sight was actually plumbing for a Pro Fogger II, what mattered to me was that I rarely like to screw with anyone on the street because I just got in too much trouble, and driving as nice as I can I still have some needledick insist that his mustang is faster than my old lead sled(again paying no attention to the visible 3" blower belt or the plumbing for a plate injection N20 setup) for no reason other than to prove what a man he was, just pissed me off.

Now that I'm a little older and prefer my speed in the two wheel variety I still get it all the time. I was sitting at a light x-mas eve with my son in the back seat of the accord and I get a V6 mustang next to me revving the piss out of his motor. The light turned and away he went in all of his glory. I got caught next to him at the next light and he's talking some kind of crap about how slow my accord is(even though a 15.1 is plenty to take care of your average v6 mustang) so I rolled down the back window so he could see my kid and got a dumbfounded look on his face, but still when the light turned green he screeched his tires and away he went. Even on my bike I have cars try and screw with me. So go figure.

It doesn't matter who you are or what you drive there are always morons to put stereotypes against. As was pointed out, is it a fair assumption that you have a mullet and little or no college education? Is your wife also your aunt? It works on all levels. I will agree that there is a surprising number of jackass kids that think their civics are the hottest and fastest thing on 4 wheels, but don't shoehorn everyone because of a bad experience you've had. I'm old, I have fart car exhaust, a loud stereo, neon under my dash(that only comes on when the doors open, no other time), tinted windows, and all of the cute things, but I don't go around racing everyone and their mother hoping to get a minivan kill, I have had her at the track once or twice, but prefer to take my bike to laguna for a nice test and tune day and waste a set of meat than waste my time trying to kill myself because some kid wanted to race me.

What does it say about you that you couldn't be big enough to not race him if you knew you would whip his butt? What does it say about you that even after you beat him once you had to keep proving yourself? Is it really that small? A simple "sorry guy, no need to try and kill ourselves, I'll be at the track this friday, you're more than welcome to let the numbers tell the tale" would have been more than adequate, or are you just a street racer in another form, a more dangerous form?

So this is the car you're boasting about(yes I understand yours is modified) but this body style??

It's just sad that your satchel is so small you have to come by and prove what a man you are on a honda site. Oh well, to each his own.
Old 12-29-2003, 11:49 PM   #4
IALuder

^^WTF^^ you guys are morons.

GT40 im with you. i hate it when people in domestic and other imports hate on me and my car when they dont know what i got and some do. i still give them a run for their money and i usually win. i lose some to, but atleast i tried. either way i dont gives me a chance to see what my car can do agianst something better.

these two are all about stereotyping. pish not worth my time to deal with them. you can if you like, i think their mad becuase they are the punk kids who do that. they must lose a bunch of races from it to.

Nice kill and plus who cares what these to think.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 11:57 PM   #5
blind34_1

GT40FIED, your story proves my theory that there are three sharp divisions among import owners:

1. Normal drivers who understand nothing about their car (A to B drivers)

2. Import Kid Rice-o-Trons who understand nothing about their car or any car and endanger people while looking stupid

3. True Import Enthusiasts who are always learning about all types of cars, respect all cars with true power, and constantly tinker with things under the hood that the previous two do not.

at least thats what i think
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 02:53 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by illusion
What does it say about you that you couldn't be big enough to not race him if you knew you would whip his butt? What does it say about you that even after you beat him once you had to keep proving yourself? Is it really that small? A simple "sorry guy, no need to try and kill ourselves, I'll be at the track this friday, you're more than welcome to let the numbers tell the tale" would have been more than adequate, or are you just a street racer in another form, a more dangerous form?

So this is the car you're boasting about(yes I understand yours is modified) but this body style??

It's just sad that your satchel is so small you have to come by and prove what a man you are on a honda site. Oh well, to each his own.

Ok...first of all...f@ck you too. Small minded jackasses like you are the ones I'm clowning on in this post. Not all stereotypes are unfounded and I know well most of the guys on this site aren't like this guy I'm speaking of. If you'd bothered to read any of my stats you'll see I'm a well established member of this board and I don't generally post import kills on here...it just so happens that I'm getting a lot of these kids revving on me lately and this was one of the more pathetic cases. Now...I gave this kid every chance to walk away from the race by showing him there was no way he was gonna beat me. I figured I'd let him save a little face in front of his girlfriend. But at the same time I'm not gonna let some punk ass kid with a 4 banger talk down to me because he just took an auto tech class in high school and thinks he knows his shit. It's called getting schooled. I could've just kept my mouth shut and stomped his ass, but I gave him every chance to shut up and walk away. And while we're on it, no, my car doesn't look like that. I've got a hatchback with T-tops. I'm not a fan of convertibles from that era (or really any era except for the late '60s and maybe the old Ford Skylines with retractible hard tops) either so don't think my car looks a thing like that. I'll post a pic if I can find a decent one later. As for taking it to the strip...perhaps you've forgotten that it's almost January and didn't bother to notice I live in Kansas...the tracks closed months ago for the season and won't be opened for a few more months. Besides...it's not my responsibility to tell people where and when or even who or how to race. Don't make excuses for some dumbass kid just because you think I lumped him in with you. I don't know you...can't even recall seeing you post here before, so I can't comment on your actions. The reason I titled the thread the way I did was to give the REAL members of this board a little laugh since most know where I stand on imports...I like cars...not domestics or imports...just cars. I don't know why you felt the need to go into such length about a thread that had nothing to do with you...maybe it's because you're thinking how easily that kid could've been you. I really don't know...but don't try and lecture me on things I'm more than well aware of and on a board on which I'm an active and contributory member.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Last edited by GT40FIED : 12-30-2003 at 03:41 AM.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:31 AM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ok...here are the only pics I could readily find of my car circa 2 years ago...you'll see it bares little resemblance to the 'vert other than the paint/strip scheme (please excuse the quality of the pics...they were made with a disposable camera and scanned on a friend's shitty scanner).

Last edited by GT40FIED : 12-30-2003 at 03:35 AM.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:07 AM   #8
Spawnito

That's one ugly car imho
"To each his own" I suppose
Old 12-30-2003, 09:23 AM   #9
mullen

Quote:
Originally posted by Spawnito
That's one ugly car imho
"To each his own" I suppose

Had to chine in your a perfect example of who he was goofing on!!
Old 12-30-2003, 09:27 AM   #10
vtracer20

i agree that not all import car owners are the same...there are many people around my area that are just too stupid and dont know crap about other cars and love to get their asses handed to them.....i'm for one not one of those guys cause my car isn't fast so i dont even race in the first place.....
Old 12-30-2003, 11:27 AM   #11
gabe

to bad you never raced me

Sorry to say i would hand all of yalls asses to ya with my ride i understand all about domestics and all dometic crap . But you wont ever get close to me with your gt fk so go blow yourself you white trash cock dont talk about imports cause real imports will always take a domestic just go to the real track..by the i run 9.5 1/4 mile blow me hoe
Old 12-30-2003, 12:44 PM   #12
Gee3

GT40 - Sweet car! Very clean! I remember back in the days those were the shiat! I had a buddy with an SVO! That thing was fast for it's time. I'm guessing a lot of the members may not have been around or old enough to appreciate cars like yours. Oh well.

Nice kill! Some people just don't understand nor do they learn. At least you had the decency to show him what he was getting into first. Yet he still decided to step in front of the cross hairs. That's his own fault. I hope you laughed heartily so that he and his girl could see you!!

Some may not like your car but you have to respect him for the hard work he's put into the car. It's not everyday you see a turbo'd GT.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:23 PM   #13
mullen

Re: to bad you never raced me

Quote:
Originally posted by gabe
Sorry to say i would hand all of yalls asses to ya with my ride i understand all about domestics and all dometic crap . But you wont ever get close to me with your gt fk so go blow yourself you white trash cock dont talk about imports cause real imports will always take a domestic just go to the real track..by the i run 9.5 1/4 mile blow me hoe

You show your ignorance by your statements. Mod's delete please
Old 12-30-2003, 03:52 PM   #14
VR4_Craver
Banned

Jesus christ the idiots sure know how to find this site dont they? gt40fied: good kill keep putting the idiots in their place. All the other idiots that come on here and your first 4 posts are downing a car you have never seen nor race.....die. But before you do tell all your other idiot friends that monkey around on the internet not to come to this site if the complexety of their thinking process is wasted on ways to insult other peoples rides....now go die
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 03:54 PM   #15
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Haha...this sure brought out the amatuers. I love it when a bunch of people who've never posted here or rarely post here try and get pissed because I drive a Mustang. None of them get that I'm just as into imports as I am domestics.

Now...Gabe...you need to learn to not run your mouth so much. You better have something to bring to party besides a Del Sol cuz there's no way one of those piece of shit girl's cars is running 9.5s in the 1/4....maybe the 1/8, but even that's a stretch. My guess is that you've either for a bike or some ridiculously modded track-only car in which case, you're right...my car would come close at a low 10, but it won't run into the 9s...yet. The thing of it is that I can drive my car on the street everyday and, in the case of a bike, if I got into an accident it doesn't automatically mean I'll be in critical care for a month. I don't know what childish fantasy world you live in, but I want stock in it. "I understand all about domestics and domestics are crap"? No...you understand shit about shit and need to learn to keep your mouth shut. This board isn't the place for that kind of childish shit. If you've got some meaningless flame to throw around, send me a PM, don't waste everyone else's time because you, probably much like the kid in this story, just finished your first high school auto tech class and think you're hot shit. Trust me, I'm an automotive technology major...I know which cars break down and which don't. "Any real import will always take a domestic"? Oh my what a poor retarded son of a b!tch you are. On grudge nights I rarely see any imprts taking out domestics, but I'll give much props to the ones who do. Look at it this way...mod for mod who comes out on top, a I4 or a V8? You slap on a turbo, start pushing 250-300hp (maybe a little more depending on the engine). I slap one on and I'm staring at 500-550hp. You rebuild your motor and stroke it, resleeve it, port and polish the heads...get maybe 40hp. I can swap heads on a stock motor and get that much. So please don't tell me that imports will always beat domestics...but I'll be sure to tell you the next time I see a 10 second Civic or Accord driving around on the street. Just don't wait by the phone.

As for Spawnito...just crawl back to wherever it is you came from. Your first post on a board and you're gonna go around trying to piss people off? What a f@cktard.

To clarify for those of you who are decent enough to actually read the post and ignore these few wastes of sperm and egg, I didn't count on a bunch of newbies who don't know me reading this and getting their panties in a bunch. Trust me, I have nothing at all against imports and respect the ones with smart drivers who take good care of and great pride in their cars and try to make them as good as they can. This post is about one individual in particular and more broadly about what seems to ME personally to be a rise in the number of kids who just saw 2F2F for the first time and think their mom's Maxima is gonna take me down. So in conclusion, I figured the regulars on the board would get a good laugh...didn't count on these starhole punching butt pirates who've never or hardly posted here to get all pissy about it.

Old 12-30-2003, 04:02 PM   #16
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

geez ppl you need to relax. he didn't post this thing to point that all imports are bad, and the point of this post is not to bash all honda drivers. it's made to point out that kids put a muffler on their car and think they are the shiznit. and altezzas don't count as performance mods either. so you need to relax and get the meaning of this post. also i think this was a good lesson for gt40 not to use any sarcastical tone in here cause you never know where the peeps that don't know you come from.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 04:38 PM   #17
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

good call stefan.. i really angers me when people think there fast and there not sometimes. I get this stuff a lot since the outside of my car looks nice and it looks fast. but i aint fast. i mean sure u can beat some cars just not everything on the road.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:44 PM   #18
mullen

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED

Look at it this way...mod for mod who comes out on top, a I4 or a V8? You slap on a turbo, start pushing 250-300hp (maybe a little more depending on the engine). I slap one on and I'm staring at 500-550hp. You rebuild your motor and stroke it, resleeve it, port and polish the heads...get maybe 40hp. I can swap heads on a stock motor and get that much. So please don't tell me that imports will always beat domestics...but I'll be sure to tell you the next time I see a 10 second Civic or Accord driving around on the street. Just don't wait by the phone.

My thoughts exactly!!!! I dont post here much but for what ever reason this post struck "accord" pun intended I to love my import as much as my domestic My wife and I have regular fights on who gets to take our Accord. In the summer she usually wins because I get to pull out my showroom condition white 1990 5.0L mustang while our Caravan sits alone in the driveway.

I've allways held the notion that give me a $10000 budget I'll buy a domestic you buy an import we meet at the track It's a no brainer who will come out on top!!
Old 12-30-2003, 06:02 PM   #19
Importrepairguy

Hey, if it's any concellation, I enjoyed the read and it was entertaining. But in reality everyone is a "know-it-all" and very opinionated, the proof is in the time slips.
Old 12-30-2003, 06:23 PM   #20
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Importrepairguy
Hey, if it's any concellation, I enjoyed the read and it was entertaining. But in reality everyone is a "know-it-all" and very opinionated, the proof is in the time slips.

AMEN

Old 12-30-2003, 08:05 PM   #21
illusion

I wasn't trying to be a complete penis although it may have come off that way. My angst was more general than directed towards you. Maybe it's just the frustantion of driving THE slowest car I've ever owned and constantly getting egged on or picked on simply by the looks of my car. I have fartcan exhaust, because it sounds good and that I got a $600 axle back for $50 because some kid was hurting for money and for $50 I figured what the hell, and they sound VERY nice despite their appearance, very deep and grumbly. I just get sick of people coming up and revving me because I suppose I seem to look like I like to street race, although the only person I'll race under normal circumstances, is myself alone on my bike.

I suppose I jumped down your throat due to the inordinate amount of attacks I've seen since I've been back online(spent 6 months overseas then came back and had carpal tunnel surgery so I was out of the loop for a while). Your post just struck me as the typical "I have a domestic, you have a piece of shit" kind of post and ruffled my already ruffled feathers. I apologize for coming off like that.

I guess my end point was that not all import owners are knuckleads, wait that's one of my favorite motors, Boneheads. It gets on my wick when folks typify import owners, because some of us, even some who like the wrench on their cars, aren't 2F2F street ricers....errr racers...EVEN with fart can exhaust, huge stereo, and other cute ammenities.

Again I apologize for bleeding at the crotch. I was in a foul mood, and for some reason I took your post personally.

P.S. Good looking ride, I wasn't poking at you by the picture, I was was just trying to picture yours in my head with all of the goodies underneath. Although my fav stang is a 67~68 Notchback with the 302 windsor. I'd sell my wife for one, or maybe the wife and some extra cash? lol.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:25 PM   #22
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

do i see a group hug ?

Old 12-30-2003, 10:04 PM   #23
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
I wasn't trying to be a complete penis although it may have come off that way. My angst was more general than directed towards you. Maybe it's just the frustantion of driving THE slowest car I've ever owned and constantly getting egged on or picked on simply by the looks of my car. I have fartcan exhaust, because it sounds good and that I got a $600 axle back for $50 because some kid was hurting for money and for $50 I figured what the hell, and they sound VERY nice despite their appearance, very deep and grumbly. I just get sick of people coming up and revving me because I suppose I seem to look like I like to street race, although the only person I'll race under normal circumstances, is myself alone on my bike.

I suppose I jumped down your throat due to the inordinate amount of attacks I've seen since I've been back online(spent 6 months overseas then came back and had carpal tunnel surgery so I was out of the loop for a while). Your post just struck me as the typical "I have a domestic, you have a piece of shit" kind of post and ruffled my already ruffled feathers. I apologize for coming off like that.

I guess my end point was that not all import owners are knuckleads, wait that's one of my favorite motors, Boneheads. It gets on my wick when folks typify import owners, because some of us, even some who like the wrench on their cars, aren't 2F2F street ricers....errr racers...EVEN with fart can exhaust, huge stereo, and other cute ammenities.

Again I apologize for bleeding at the crotch. I was in a foul mood, and for some reason I took your post personally.

P.S. Good looking ride, I wasn't poking at you by the picture, I was was just trying to picture yours in my head with all of the goodies underneath. Although my fav stang is a 67~68 Notchback with the 302 windsor. I'd sell my wife for one, or maybe the wife and some extra cash? lol.

No harm no foul. Believe me, I understand how a lot of...make that most of...domestic owners bash import drivers constantly (I am, after all, still a member of a few Mustang message boards) and when I first came here people were totally on the defensive, which is why I still retain from posting every race I have, especially against imports. Even with the folks around here who know me some can still get a bit touchy about such things. I used to be that way until I made friends with some local guys who own a speed shop and saw a lot of hard running imports (800hp TT Supra, big power TT Nissan 350Z, etc.) along with all of the "muscle cars" and a few exotics. I to admired these guys with import cars who I figured I could take any day of the week and twice on Sundays turning in times close to mine and had the "I can do anything you can do better" look on their face at a stoplight. I can totally see why all of the guys who responded negatively did so, but at least your criticism was a bit more articulated than theirs. Not just "you suck...my car's better". But in any event I appreciate the apology...and perhaps I should offer one of my own for choice comments. But like I said...no harm no foul.

Oh...and Hondaman...suck it you filthy post whore.

Old 12-30-2003, 10:17 PM   #24
LARRY RAY

mustangs rock, civics rock, if you tune on it and you enjoy it, then it rocks. however, you need to have respect for other people and their rides. if you're going to challenge someone, you need to make sure that you are in your own league, and if you're a dumbass and get your ass handed to you, take your medicine and don't make excuses unless it's that your car wasn't the shit you thought it was. i love cars, all kinds of cars. if it goes vroom, vroom, and isn't falling apart, i'll be interested. it is often the people that own the cars that i have a problem with. gt40fied, i feel your pain. punk asses who don't have a clue(not saying i know it all) chafe my ass too. just hand the ones that ask for it their asses when you can. i do know of a few streetable civics that run low 9's in the 1/8 and 12's in the 1/4. they have h22 swaps though which makes a lot of power in a little car like the civic. all in all there's one motto that rings true, there's no replacement of displacement. thanks for reading my babble.
Old 12-30-2003, 10:25 PM   #25
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

^^Word to that.

Hey Chief...how about some kinda reward for all this new traffic to the site with just one post?

Old 12-31-2003, 09:56 AM   #26
drdingo21

Re: to bad you never raced me

Quote:
Originally posted by gabe
Post the slip bish. Or better yet, what was your trap speed and 60' ft times? Until you post those shut the **** up asshammer

And jesus christ GT40FIED, you brought in like 7 new people (although 4 were morons).
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 04:07 PM   #27
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

So we'll just say I brought in 5...since, as we all know, 2 morons = 1 actual person. So c'mon Chief...where's my moderator status? Lol.

Old 12-31-2003, 04:38 PM   #28
Civickid0to60

Alright heres what I dont get about anyone.....

Example...GT40fied's car isnt about the looks cause honestly he doesnt care about the looks just the speed.

so in this case people are like aw man your car looks like a POS your slow. So basically noone acknowledges that he could have mods or a really fast ass car.

same thing in my case on the opposite end.

example. i care about looks and power, kids come up to me car looks nice but you shoulda put that money under the hood, all show no go.

this happens with every kind of car enthusist. and it ****ing sucks.

oh and illusion, your new to the board and i mean......your car has wood grain in the dash...not exactly a "mean machine"...now its people like you that i cant stand....one reason because you are the kind of guy who will down both ends of the stories above, you would down my car, and GT40's. But, at least we have things in our car that actually improve some kind of performance.....for instance your subs....dont add HP believe it or not, and your "dress up kit" under the hood doesnt make your engine any cooler, faster, or add HP. Your the kind of person who puts in a headlight conversion, and thinks his car is bad as shit....oh......you did do that?! hahaha. Get out of here kid,man,boy,or child whichever you prefer to be. Put it this way, your car is a luxury car its supposed to look nice.......for old people. GT40's is a muscle car its supposed to be a sleeper of sorts, but not to people who actually know what the **** their talking about when it comes to cars.

thats all i gotta say. peace.
Old 12-31-2003, 04:44 PM   #29
B16DoHcCrx033003
4th Gear

GTO i think u got a bada$$ car there, as for Gabe i want him to come to quaker state and tell me dad he will make a run for his money. He has about 3 cars that run about 8.9s.
B16DoHcCrx033003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 04:44 PM   #30
Civickid0to60

sorry for rekindling the fire...
Old 12-31-2003, 05:24 PM   #31
illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
Alright heres what I dont get about anyone.....

Example...GT40fied's car isnt about the looks cause honestly he doesnt care about the looks just the speed.

so in this case people are like aw man your car looks like a POS your slow. So basically noone acknowledges that he could have mods or a really fast ass car.

same thing in my case on the opposite end.

example. i care about looks and power, kids come up to me car looks nice but you shoulda put that money under the hood, all show no go.

this happens with every kind of car enthusist. and it ****ing sucks.

oh and illusion, your new to the board and i mean......your car has wood grain in the dash...not exactly a "mean machine"...now its people like you that i cant stand....one reason because you are the kind of guy who will down both ends of the stories above, you would down my car, and GT40's. But, at least we have things in our car that actually improve some kind of performance.....for instance your subs....dont add HP believe it or not, and your "dress up kit" under the hood doesnt make your engine any cooler, faster, or add HP. Your the kind of person who puts in a headlight conversion, and thinks his car is bad as shit....oh......you did do that?! hahaha. Get out of here kid,man,boy,or child whichever you prefer to be. Put it this way, your car is a luxury car its supposed to look nice.......for old people. GT40's is a muscle car its supposed to be a sleeper of sorts, but not to people who actually know what the **** their talking about when it comes to cars.

thats all i gotta say. peace.

Hmmmm. You read all of that into me? Ok. I supposed the 53 bel air I rebuilt myself wasn't anything, nor the 280z with a 350 conversion. Times have changed and I have a kid to look after, So doing little things to my car means I'm a lessor person? Maybe my little riceboy turbo lude before the Accord was just another attempt at being cool. Spending 15 minutes to spray paint the ugly plastic engine covers after I put CL-S cams and throttle body in is a bad thing? I do stuff to my car that I like to do, and that I have time to do, I'm an engineer with my MSCS and BSEE(one more semester of night school and I'll have my MBA as well), I enjoy tinkering on cars, but I also need them to be dependable these days, and I don't have time for major projects. I did a headlight conversion because I drive a mountain road every day to and from work and needed to see better while not blnding the crap out of the oncoming traffic, so I'm lessor for taking the time to retrofit audi projectors into my headlights instead of just slapping in a cheap HID kit and calling it a day, or worse putting in a set of blue coated bulbs so I look cool? Also you have to think what's important to the individual, my point for the accord is comfortable, with entertainment for the kid in the back, and relatively peppy. I never had money for a system, or other little cute crap when I was younger, so this car was making up for the past. The year I got the accord I had to make a comprimise, get rid of my lude(since I had no back seat) sell my bel air since all it was doing was wasting my money, and buy something that would be a nice car for a few year, and I got just that, although I bought the bike last year because I needed speed again.

And no I wouldn't think someone's car was anything less than it is. I would think yours is shit because you're obviously an asshole, but frankly I like GT's stang, and I like my buddy's probes(he has 2 of them, one noewhere near streetable, and the other his daily driver).

Before you make ASSumptions of people making a complete ass of yourself try to feel the ground a bit better. I'm such a riceboy that for the past month I've been searching high and low for a new car. I've narrowed it down to a few. I've had my eye on G35 sedan for a while, but it's not doing anything for me these days, so right now my #1 pick is a GTO(test drove one monday, and it's pretty damn nice) or I say hell with it and just get a trailblazer and ditch my accord and my truck, and run over little turds like you instead of arguing with them.

One key note, using hate towards someone is a very strong word BOY and will get you a pretty strong response. So stick your head back up your ass and retort when you have a clue. Also as far as me being new to the board, note your registration date and mine.

I did my first motor transplant when you were still sucking your thumb, I still remember it vividly as well, a 350 transplant into a babyshit green 72 toyota landcruiser, that thing was a beast, best truck I ever had, that was my first car ever. My dad bought the truck with a shot motor, and from the time I was 14 till I had my license we wrenched and tweaked on it. Took it on the rubicon run twice before I got rid of it. My most recent transplant was 3 months ago helping a co-worker put a 351 in his 84 bronco II. So your assumtions of me knowing nothing of cars has gone out the window. My part time job while I was in school was the shop manager of speed shop, so I must not know my ass from a hole in the ground.

TTFN, have a nice day. I do what I like to my car, you do what you like to your car, and everyone is happy.
Old 12-31-2003, 07:05 PM   #32
drdingo21

So what, your old?
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 04:19 AM   #33
silver

Quote:
nor the 280z with a 350 conversion.

350 small block or vq35?
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 01:57 PM   #34
illusion

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
350 small block or vq35?

It started it's life in a TPI IROC, but after much coaxing(of the motor and my wallet) it was a pretty happy beast, well until my previously mentioned mountain roads got a hold of it. Nose was WAAAY too heavy for it's own good, went into a corner and the the tail kicked out which was fine, then the nose let loose and I ended up t-boning a tree(the tree hit on the passengers door). Don't think the VQ35 was around yet, had the Z from 90-92.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:21 PM   #35
Rusho
1st Gear

"3 Bus lengths" LOL

I have to ask, why waste fuel racing someone you know you will kill? Thats how I look at it
Old 01-03-2004, 11:49 PM   #36
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

oh wow

oh wow

HOW DARE ANY OF YOU STEP UP TO GT40FIED. I can tell you, he is THE MAN. I eagerly opened this thread because i know that basically, anytime he posts its worthwhile, thought out, respectful (heh, sometimes and hes always truthful and accurate in his decisions and information. Hes also very insightful when he gets plastered (every night) He contributes a ton to this board, etc. etc. Now that im done being oprah, non homo etc.

Last time i checked, i hated hated hated mustangs. Along with that, i love Gt40's car. I mean, sure its cool to have damn near 700 whp, but the thing is, hes a generally damn cool guy. A general all around hustler . And his mustang single handedly made me more open to domestics. Cheers to GT40 and cheers to the import ass whooping he kindly handed out. Good story.

And, for the flamers, i drive a not so slow civic. So dont try to ram your cock up my ass, either.
Old 01-04-2004, 12:04 AM   #37
thermal
Banning Machine

good kill nonetheless. i cant stand people like that anyway... import or domestic drivers. A cavalier owner once told me that he will put a VTEC typeR head on his cavalier motor.... an import guy told me that he plans to put a BOV besides his cold air intake filter. He wanted it hidden to maintain his "sleeper" look... WTF?

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 02:49 AM   #38
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusho
"3 Bus lengths" LOL

I have to ask, why waste fuel racing someone you know you will kill? Thats how I look at it

Yeah...I felt stupid even while I was lining up. But like I said, I gave him every chance I could've...even a head start...and he he just couldn't keep his mouth shut. I almost felt bad when the light turned green...like I was about to kick a puppy or something. Before my Mustang had all of it's mods I'd ask guys if they wanted to race and if I got a peek under their hoods and knew I was outclassed, I'd give them props and walk away. Even if your friends give you shit, it's better than the shit they give you when you lose.

And Shaved...thanks for the props. I'm always up for enlightening minds...especially when inhebriated.

Old 01-04-2004, 12:32 PM   #39
Civickid0to60

Quote:
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
good kill nonetheless. i cant stand people like that anyway... import or domestic drivers. A cavalier owner once told me that he will put a VTEC typeR head on his cavalier motor.... an import guy told me that he plans to put a BOV besides his cold air intake filter. He wanted it hidden to maintain his "sleeper" look... WTF?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2004, 03:00 PM   #40
91d16

blah blah ricer this ricer that. lol nice car mustang man. nice kill, but you should race a real import instead of a heavy ass riced out stock SI. Bad title of the post but good kill none the less. keep eating rice bro. peace