::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2003, 10:21 AM   #1
Caliprophet

2000 Toyota Corrola????????

I was heading to the bank to make a deposit for work and I always crusie down this back road and a 2000 Corrola pulled up next to me with it had a body kit a big wing and what I could see a exhaust, hood pins and a bunch of fog lights like 4. He gives me a look and a few revs. I am in my bone stock 99 Prelude so I say lets go on the green we both get a good launch I get a jump on him in second gear, when the VTEC™ kicks in in third I let it wind out becuase he is struggiling to keep up when I was in third. I give him the finger through my sun roof and jump into 4th and I am gone. I think he turned around and went home becuase I didnt see him at the next light....

-caliprophet-
Old 11-22-2003, 12:27 PM   #2
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: 2000 Toyota Corrola????????

Quote:
Originally posted by Caliprophet
I I give him the finger through my sun roof and jump into 4th and I am gone.

Great...thank you for adding another to the mass of people that when they see a car that is in a honda or acura or any other car that has been commonly associated with street racing they think "God damn focking ricers...."

Quote:
when the V-tch kicks in in third I let in wind out becuase he is struggiling to keep up when I am in third.

And you spelled Vtec wrong you douche bag....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 09:20 PM   #3
MAXed Out
6th Gear

lol
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 09:55 AM   #4
Caliprophet

Re: Re: 2000 Toyota Corrola????????

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver
Great...thank you for adding another to the mass of people that when they see a car that is in a honda or acura or any other car that has been commonly associated with street racing they think "God damn focking ricers...."

And you spelled Vtec wrong you douche bag....

Ok for one thing he was mad doging me and acting like his car was faster because he had a body kit. He stared at me untill I looked over at him, he was the one with all the ugly shit on his car he had four fog lights mounted on the bumber 4, what reason does he have to think badly of me? And god forbid I forgot a letter. you seemed to know what I was talking about. Jack ass its people like you that make people not want to post, you prick. Its nice you can blast people on the internet for no reason isnt it?
Old 11-24-2003, 03:39 PM   #5
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: Re: Re: 2000 Toyota Corrola????????

Quote:
Ok for one thing he was mad doging me and acting like his car was faster because he had a body kit. He stared at me untill I looked over at him, he was the one with all the ugly shit on his car he had four fog lights mounted on the bumber 4, what reason does he have to think badly of me? Jack ass its people like you that make people not want to post, you prick. Its nice you can blast people on the internet for no reason isnt it?

Your right he has no right to think badly of you....Its just i bet deep down inside he was upset with himself. And yes it nice that i can shoot down dumb asses like you on the internet. no idt dont even have to be on the internet if i saw you in person i would still think your an idiot. I like to think of it as a gift. And if i discourage posting so much then just leave and make everyones life easier.....

Quote:
And god forbid I forgot a letter. you seemed to know what I was talking about.

You didnt forget a letter what you typed was the toy maker Vtech when in all reality it is Vtec....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:16 PM   #6
Caliprophet

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2000 Toyota Corrola????????

[quote]Originally posted by VR4_Craver
[b]Your right he has no right to think badly of you....Its just i bet deep down inside he was upset with himself. And yes it nice that i can shoot down dumb asses like you on the internet. no idt dont even have to be on the internet if i saw you in person i would still think your an idiot. I like to think of it as a gift. And if i discourage posting so much then just leave and make everyones life easier.....

So what your saying is I am supposed to be nice to a guy that was a dick to me? I was supposed to lose to this guy because he might of felt bad because he thought his car was faster then mine. Just so I don’t make other Honda/Acura drivers look bad? Maybe I am misunderstanding your argument? Oh and your right I did misspell something. And can you explain this sentence to me I dont get it? "no idt dont even have to be on the internet if i saw you in person i would still think your an idiot"
Whats idt mean?
Old 11-24-2003, 07:36 PM   #7
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2000 Toyota Corrola????????

Quote:
[B "no idt dont even have to be on the internet if i saw you in person i would still think your an idiot"
Whats idt mean? [/b]

Well it means exactly what it says. If I met you on the streets or something i would still think your stupid... Kind of self explanitory isnt it?
Old 11-24-2003, 11:23 PM   #8
Civickid0to60

boys boys, now, lets put it this way, most prelude owners think they own the street just as much as mustang owners. I am actually posting a race against an h22a prelude right after this post....so...check that out cali. Also, vr4 i know this guy is a little uneasy with the whole finger thing but ive done it too, he just should have said the kid was fockin with him.
Old 11-25-2003, 12:47 PM   #9
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

well... yeah.. behave. good kill, dont street race, hold your gears to 7400rpms in every gear, the h22 pulls like fvck in every gear.. trust me.

ok i think i covered everything in as few words as possible

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 09:20 PM   #10
sohc_vtec 2NR

wow, there's lots of love in this room.. kill or not, take it to the tracks please..