.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2003, 09:47 PM   #121
mt.biker

widowmaker - do live in the tulsa area or do you only talk to quin online?

quin you dont need any help making yourself look bad, you do it just fine by yourself. I just point it out.

Does size matter, yes!

widowmaker i show respect to people who deserve it, this is not a lady we talk of... so i have no troubles talking down to her.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:47 PM   #122
widowmaker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
I like him.

Ya like that?

youre not too bad yourself ya know youre a great girl,you know that.glad i could set the record straight and let others see who you REALLY are.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:48 PM   #123
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by widowmaker
youre not too bad yourself ya know youre a great girl,you know that.glad i could set the record straight and let others see who you REALLY are.

hey bro, you dont know what you're talking about... if you only knew the half of it. Well since you came in here guns blazing I wont bother to inform you but this lady as you call her isn't very lady like... cheers though
Old 05-29-2003, 09:49 PM   #124
juvenile

You haven't set anythign straight. You're just defending your "friend" as much as I am defending mine.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:49 PM   #125
mt.biker

btw its stranged when I was crashing at her place for a few days I dont remember a meeting a chris, you wouldn't work at blockbusters would you?
Old 05-29-2003, 09:50 PM   #126
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
You haven't set anythign straight. You're just defending your "friend" as much as I am defending mine.

though I like the fact you've got my back, if i really wanted to do damage I would bring out the big guns. But out of respect, i've held back...
Old 05-29-2003, 09:52 PM   #127
juvenile

Dude I know that, I just can't stand when people call in their friends to do their dirty work. She wants to play with fire, fire is what she'll get.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:53 PM   #128
widowmaker

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
widowmaker - do live in the tulsa area or do you only talk to quin online?

quin you dont need any help making yourself look bad, you do it just fine by yourself. I just point it out.

Does size matter, yes!

widowmaker i show respect to people who deserve it, this is not a lady we talk of... so i have no troubles talking down to her.

no,i do not just talk to her online.if i did would i have room to say ive known her for awhile,know stuff about her dad,etc?didnt think so.and i dont care if you think she deserves respect or not,shes a female,and around here at least,they deserve to be treated well,not publically bashed.very poor form in my opinion.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:56 PM   #129
juvenile

That's the whole point, we're not over there! She wants to act like she can say whatever she wants, she wants to *****, well expect others to do the same to her. She's no different than anyone else, female or not!
Old 05-29-2003, 09:58 PM   #130
mt.biker

Quote:
no,i do not just talk to her online.if i did would i have room to say ive known her for awhile,know stuff about her dad,etc?didnt think so.and i dont care if you think she deserves respect or not,shes a female,and around here at least,they deserve to be treated well,not publically bashed.very poor form in my opinion.

Thats one thing I always found funny when I was down there, you all talk about 'treating women right" but I just dont see it. All you do is not say what everyone is thinking, whats the fun in that. Up until recently she had my respect, but some things happened that caused a loss of respect. Respect is something to be earned, once you've lost it you start from ground zero. I will not rehash every little detail on this 'public board for all too" but if you're really interested I'm sure you have aol, or pm. I will set you straight with the unultered version of events.

Now heres something for you to think about. When I was down there she pointed out ALOT of things she HATED. Dont you think there is something wrong with someone who still remembers why she hates some chick from grade 9 and says "i hate that *****!" when she drives by, 7 years later?
Old 05-29-2003, 09:59 PM   #131
GirlRacer

Quote:
around here at least,they deserve to be treated well,not publically bashed.very poor form in my opinion.

He's right, they're not from here. Things are alot nicer in Oklahoma, and so are the people. Too bad everyone can't be from here.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:59 PM   #132
imports_only98

gosh..i'd really love to jump in and say something to back rob up a bit in this crap, but out of respect and maturity i won't. widowmaker...just know that a lot of people are different in person than they are online. thats all i really need to say.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:01 PM   #133
widowmaker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Dude I know that, I just can't stand when people call in their friends to do their dirty work. She wants to play with fire, fire is what she'll get.

ok,so,ive already stated she didnt call me in,it was of my own free will.no,i dont work at blockbuster.and yeah,we've met,in okc that saturday,but everybody just called you the "crazy canadian".im thinkin i can see why.and this lady i talk about very much is a lady,you just dont know her very well i guess.and it doesnt matter if you arent here or not,it should be a universal expectation that ladies are treated with respect.but thats just me.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:01 PM   #134
mt.biker

widowmaker - i question how well you truly know this girl because even when I was out with one of her 'friends' driving around. I was warned about this girl and her ways... what was said should never be repeated again. Needless to say it was bad and I found a reason to leave early... now tell me thats a lie quin. Go for it, i dare you...
Old 05-29-2003, 10:02 PM   #135
mt.biker

Quote:
ok,so,ive already stated she didnt call me in,it was of my own free will.no,i dont work at blockbuster.and yeah,we've met,in okc that saturday,but everybody just called you the "crazy canadian".im thinkin i can see why.and this lady i talk about very much is a lady,you just dont know her very well i guess.and it doesnt matter if you arent here or not,it should be a universal expectation that ladies are treated with respect.but thats just me.

chris, you drove the white crx... that was you wasn't it?
Old 05-29-2003, 10:03 PM   #136
mt.biker

Quote:
He's right, they're not from here. Things are alot nicer in Oklahoma, and so are the people. Too bad everyone can't be from here.

first off you'd have to have been somewhere else to know how 'home' is really like. Leave dad's protection for a week and venture out of the south for a bit why dont ya. I cant stand ignorance like this.. geez.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:04 PM   #137
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by imports_only98
widowmaker...just know that a lot of people are different in person than they are online. thats all i really need to say.

LOL! No, you didn't need to say that. He knows me in person smarty pants.

He JUST got finished sayin that!
Old 05-29-2003, 10:06 PM   #138
mt.biker

Quote:
LOL! No, you didn't need to say that. He knows me in person smarty pants.

He JUST got finished sayin that!

once again quin you get some guy to do all the talking for you... are you that helpless?

He must not know you very well... and chris they called me the crazy canadian for another reason... which i'll share if ya'll are interested
Old 05-29-2003, 10:08 PM   #139
widowmaker

Quote:
once again quin you get some guy to do all the talking for you... are you that helpless?

wow are you that dense?have i not stated that she did not ask me to help her t all,it is all on my own?

and no,i dont drive a white crx
Old 05-29-2003, 10:10 PM   #140
mt.biker

Quote:
wow are you that dense?have i not stated that she did not ask me to help her t all,it is all on my own?

and no,i dont drive a white crx

well chris then how would I know you, i remember all the faces I meet when I was down there. Seems your name as escaped me... you're not her ex bf are you?
Old 05-29-2003, 10:11 PM   #141
imports_only98

i was trying to compare how u are online to how u are in person. you may come off on here as a "lady" to some but outside of hs. youre psycho! its pretty pathetic how u point fingers at people for not staying on topic when u seem to be the champ at bullshit whoring threads! dont be mad at rob and start getting rude bc he saw thru ur games...its just not lady like...hahahahaha!!!
Old 05-29-2003, 10:12 PM   #142
GirlRacer

No, he is not my ex-b/f.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:15 PM   #143
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by imports_only98
i was trying to compare how u are online to how u are in person. you may come off on here as a "lady" to some but outside of hs. youre psycho! its pretty pathetic how u point fingers at people for not staying on topic when u seem to be the champ at bullshit whoring threads! dont be mad at rob and start getting rude bc he saw thru ur games...its just not lady like...hahahahaha!!!

LMAO
Old 05-29-2003, 10:16 PM   #144
mt.biker

Quote:
No, he is not my ex-b/f.

well good god how would I know, i met enough of them while I was down there....

Chris i'm sorry I dont remember who you are, seems you remember who i am though. You must have gone to car show with us... but it was phill, quin and I who drove down. We meet up with codey and his gf. Then there was a bunch of guys from okspeed that showed up. You must have been in that grouping of people.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:17 PM   #145
GirlRacer

still wrong.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:18 PM   #146
widowmaker

no,dont quite think im her ex boyfriend.i was there,met in a parking lot west of bueno and then at sonic later.i was in my daily driver,a red miata,cause my other car was down,putting in a new engine.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:20 PM   #147
mt.biker

Quote:
no,dont quite think im her ex boyfriend.i was there,met in a parking lot west of bueno and then at sonic later.i was in my daily driver,a red miata,cause my other car was down,putting in a new engine.

Now I remember, ya. I was behind the wheel at the time while we were messing with the fog lights.

Alright bro, you qualified yourself. Though I now know you live in the area, the kinds of things that you dont know arent the type of things she just tells people. My guess is she hasn't shown you the other side of herself yet. But no worries, when its all said and done you'll of heard it here first.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:52 PM   #148
mt.biker

This was a one time 10min event, there was more but i've held back. cheers to all who now know
Old 05-29-2003, 10:58 PM   #149
juvenile

.....Jerry Jerry Jerry!
Old 05-29-2003, 11:08 PM   #150

^^^ interesting...

but "on to the topic", how would a girl know if it's big or not?

if you marry a girl that's never had sex and doesn't see a penis every saturday night, how would she know if your penis is big or not? of course, if it's 1.3 inches, then she'll most likely ponder upon it...but i don't think it really matters if it's your/partner's first time.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:09 PM   #151
juvenile

Quote:
This was a one time 10min event, there was more but i've held back. cheers to all who now know

Old 05-29-2003, 11:10 PM   #152

now it's gone...but now i know!

muahahahahahah!

engines are fun...to play-around with.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:11 PM   #153
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by member
^^^ interesting...

if you marry a girl that's never had sex and doesn't see a penis every saturday night, how would she know if your penis is big or not? of course, if it's 1.3 inches, then she'll most likely ponder upon it...but i don't think it really matters if it's your/partner's first time.

Yeah but most people have seen one before or read about it. Unless the girl is REALLY sheltered from all media and from guys all her life until she marries. Then there are other issues to deal with.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:23 PM   #154
widowmaker

Quote:
Originally posted by member
^^^ interesting...

very true.but i mean,when you marry somebody,its cause you love them for who they are and everything about them.if shes a virgin and finds out that night,she might know from media as stated above what small and large is,but she doesnt know the difference in feeling and im assuming the love she has would outrule any of that anyways.but i dunno,im not a chick and not married,lol.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:26 PM   #155

but seen what? a big one? a small one?

where? health class?

what i'm saying is, if a girl hasn't seen it too many times, how would she know what a good size is?

she's a virgin...so isn't the first time suppose to be "tight"?

then should it really matter if a guy has a 4 inch penis?

hers is small...his is small...wouldn't it fit perfectly?
Old 05-29-2003, 11:35 PM   #156
juvenile

Yes but hers increases over time and his stays the same if not decreases after some point. Not good. lol
and still, the womans mags are most likely filled with what's big or not and what to expect in order to have "good sex" so and and so forth.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:41 PM   #157

but what if she doesn't read those types of stuff?

like me, i don't read those "for men" magazines...i think they're a waste of time.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:21 AM   #158
juvenile

I dunno, I still think with all the media recently, sex is being pushed everywhere now. Movies, tv/billboard/anything commercials. So I think most women do know and read about it, so they know what to "expect" some might not care and put that as a priority, but that's a whole diff story.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:48 AM   #159
RavingCivic

Quote:
the g-spot is what you guys want to hit... the clit is childs play people... start working the g-spot and you're gonna make her more then cum... the nails, the biting, the moaning, the screaming and then there's the fluids... omg get a towel out there cause shes gonna make a mess... haha G-SPOT! For the g-spot you're gonna need depth, so ya size does matter dont be fooled by what these people say... you need size and width its kinda a complete package bro..

Very true... BUT DO u know about the A spot? which is behind the G s[pot and cant be reached by nO dick unless its bent something NAsty
Old 05-30-2003, 07:30 AM   #160
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by RavingCivic
Very true... BUT DO u know about the A spot? which is behind the G s[pot and cant be reached by nO dick unless its bent something NAsty

I heard about some spot once, and was told it was impossible to hit it with a normal cock. Maybe it was the a-spot, i dont remeber a name being given to it. Yes this doesn't come as a shocker to me, i dont claim to be an expert in this topic, i just know what i know.