.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2003, 05:17 PM   #41
GirlRacer

Nah, I don't think we're gettin 'too' worked up, Rob being the exception. (I only say this judging off his "Stfu"s to Becky, which are unecessary or his telling her to grow up )

I think this is an interesting discussion. I personally know nothing about the specifics of this stuff, but this is fun to read.

Maikoshi-did you get laid the other night girl? Hope it was good. haha

It's silly to fight over which is better tho...
Old 05-27-2003, 06:28 PM   #42
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Nah, I don't think we're gettin 'too' worked up, Rob being the exception. (I only say this judging off his "Stfu"s to Becky, which are unecessary or his telling her to grow up )

Well she was acting like a little school girl.... enough is enough. Comes in here and has nothing to add to the topic but to chew away at what I say, so ya I told her to shut up and grow up. It was harsh but not totally uncalled for. Quin I dont think you need to be worried how becky is, shes a big girl now, can do that all on her own.
Old 05-27-2003, 07:21 PM   #43
imports_only98

Quote:
Originally posted by maikoshi
No there's not a damn organ or literal "spot" like with an X on it called the g-spot, please.

^^^^^ thats all i was trying to say.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:06 AM   #44
GirlRacer

ok-I just thought of this a second ago...going back to the actual question here, I think we can all agree that size DOES matter, but only usually in the event that it's one extreme or the other. Like it's a 3 footer that has to be curled up or taped to the leg or something, or if it's a 2 incher that a gal can't even get her hand around!

How bout that?
Old 05-28-2003, 07:47 AM   #45
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by imports_only98
^^^^^ thats all i was trying to say.

I think the discrepancy here is that you first started off with "it's a myth" then went on to basically agree with what everybody so far has said about the g-spot....because nobody has said it's one fixed spot. I think that's what got Rob's goat. Baaaaaaaah.

Rob: A girl can come on here and say the clit is better, maybe for her it is? You can't generalize women so much as to tell them that they will all find a vaginal orgasm to be the best, because she might not enjoy it as much as you want her to. It's like saying all girls like getting head....that's not true at all.

So what have we accomplished so far other than some bickering?

Size matters but it's relative to the two people. What you do with it can make or break whether you give her a vaginal orgasm or a g-spot (ahem, g-area ) orgasm. Everybody's unique.

b
Old 05-28-2003, 11:40 AM   #46
Twilight02ZX3

I found that on my girlfriend you dont have to be inside her to give her great orgasims. Its better if you are inside but if you lay on eachother, guy usually on top, and just move up and down with your pelvic bones rubbing against eachother the girl will have a great orgasim.
Old 05-28-2003, 12:30 PM   #47
SolPol

Dry humping blows.
Old 05-28-2003, 12:59 PM   #48
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Length and girth is what I was talking about. My ex hit "the spot" every single time because he was so big. Talking to my friends, I've found that the more excited the woman gets the more she can adjust to the man's size. There were times when I really did feel "impaled" but I like it rough. I sure do miss him.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:13 PM   #49
zm_dawg

lol....this is all forming into a HS orgy.....everyone will know how each other likes it when we all meet up
Old 05-28-2003, 01:15 PM   #50
SolPol

All the better.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:21 PM   #51
maikoshi

Yeah, I got laid and yeah it was good. Wooo
Old 05-28-2003, 02:42 PM   #52
Shot 2 Hel

Well with the G-Spot thing, all girls are different. The only thing that i have really found that is common between them is the fact that they can all be B*TCHES
Old 05-28-2003, 02:52 PM   #53
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

Not all of us are biatches, sweetie!!
Old 05-28-2003, 05:09 PM   #54
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
Dry humping blows.

it's ok if sex is going to follow...but it's a SERIOUS tease if it isn't. :o
Old 05-28-2003, 05:37 PM   #55
Shot 2 Hel

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
Not all of us are biatches, sweetie!!

you CAN be
Old 05-28-2003, 10:26 PM   #56
GirlRacer

lol! Ya, we all have the 'ability' to be b!tchy... but men do too.
Old 05-28-2003, 10:31 PM   #57
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
lol! Ya, we all have the 'ability' to be b!tchy... but men do too.

Dont even go there, females where born to *****... its in your blood and it takes the drop of a hat for it to be unleashed
Old 05-29-2003, 12:17 AM   #58
Shot 2 Hel

^^^ AMEN
Old 05-29-2003, 09:49 AM   #59
SolPol

I won't speak for any other guys, but I sure can be a GIANT asshole when I wanna be.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:00 PM   #60
GirlRacer

well that's awful noble of you to see the wrong in men too!
Old 05-29-2003, 12:15 PM   #61
SolPol

It really has nothing to do with gender. Some gurls are bitches, some guys are assholes. Some gurls can be bitches, some guys can be assholes. And there are a few genuinely nice, kind people out there. But they're few and far between.

Most people, male or female, fall into my second category I think.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:17 PM   #62
Shot 2 Hel

oh i will admit i have a horrible temper, never said i didnt. But it just seems that it comes out in girls more than guys. Must be the whole monthly cycle
Old 05-29-2003, 12:21 PM   #63
mt.biker

I agree both males and females can be assholes or b!tches, but really females do it soo much better in general then guys.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:23 PM   #64
Shot 2 Hel

yeah, they have practice at it
Old 05-29-2003, 12:26 PM   #65
SolPol

You just can't see the forest for the trees can ya guys?
Old 05-29-2003, 12:27 PM   #66
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
yeah, they have practice at it

at it seems that its generally accepted that girls will treat a guy poorly for at least a few days a month. So its real easy for them to stretch that out. But if guy gets all b!tchy, its like "where did that come from", double standards... i really dont like em
Old 05-29-2003, 12:28 PM   #67
mt.biker

Quote:
You just can't see the forest for the trees can ya guys?

I got it, i'm just venting... its not worth a new thread so i'm in here bitching. I will say they're worth putting up with, cause they're so dam cute and fit so nicely in my arms.

The saying "cant live with them, cant live without them" really applies to my views on women
Old 05-29-2003, 12:29 PM   #68
SolPol

Yeah, I'm definitely with you on that one. But they probably say the same about us.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:32 PM   #69
mt.biker

Quote:
Yeah, I'm definitely with you on that one. But they probably say the same about us.

they might, well not the girls i've known. They say i'm too laid back about things... i can be an asshole but i rather not be, its not me
Old 05-29-2003, 12:35 PM   #70
SolPol

Well, you know gurls like that too though right? It's about the person and the personality, not the gender. IMHO.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:36 PM   #71
Shot 2 Hel

yeah, thats pretty much how it is for me. Until i get mad. Then I'm sure im an asshole
Old 05-29-2003, 12:36 PM   #72
mt.biker

Quote:
Well, you know gurls like that too though right? It's about the person and the personality, not the gender. IMHO.

yup, i was just generalizing. I know alot more easy going guys then i do girls. There are nice girls out there, i have few of them as friends.. would really like me to find a nice girl thats gf material
Old 05-29-2003, 12:42 PM   #73
SolPol

Well that's the trick ain't it.

I tend to agree with you actually, about women. I'm trying to have a better outlook on it.

Problem is, I live in Jersey. We speak our minds here, and on a woman that can come out quite bitchy.

I just want to find a nice gurl. Not a plethora of them around here though.

Jersey has quite a high occurance of ugly ass people too. Higher than elsewhere. I've lived other places and it wasn't so bad.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:45 PM   #74
mt.biker

lol, i speak my mind and most of the girls I know do to. The thing that maybe you're lacking down there is that the girls dont know when to speak up and when not too.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:51 PM   #75
SolPol

True enough. I dunno about up in the Great White North (hehe) but in the States, Jersey could be its own country compared to the rest of them.
Old 05-29-2003, 12:57 PM   #76
mt.biker

Toronto is in the same class as NY, we could be a city state. We're not though, and there are alot of stuck up girls and there are few good ones. When I find one I'm not gonna let her go.. haha sounds like fishing
Old 05-29-2003, 01:01 PM   #77
SolPol

Finding one is the problem though.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:03 PM   #78
mt.biker

so true man, oh I got stories that some day I will feel like sharing. I guess its hard for both sides, just seems harder from my point of view
Old 05-29-2003, 01:05 PM   #79
SolPol

Yep, I know where you're coming from.

It just seems like anytime I'm really interested in a gurl it's one of those ones that isn't very receptive.

And the ones who like me are not what I want.

I got bad karma when it comes to the women though.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:07 PM   #80
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

and why would you have bad kharma? They say, what goes around comes around....... were you a bad boy??