::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2001, 07:15 AM   #1
97lude

Attack of the Civics

On friday night I was driving at a normal speed just minding my own business when I looked in my rearview mirror to see 3 sets of bluish lights coming up quickly. They were set 3 wide on the 3 lane road and heading right for me. I instantly had a flashback to Fast N Furious. As luck would have it the light ahead of me turned yellow so I stopped quickly. Two 2k1 civics pulled up on both sides of me. One was a yellowish/orange color, and the other was red. They both were lowered, had rims and huge aluminum spoilers. The 3rd civic was behind me. I could tell that it was a 5th gen by the headlights. They were reving and pointing at my car. I still had my race numbers, and stock rims on the front from going to the track that night. I looked over at my girlfriend for all important approval, and she just smiled and shook her head, yes!!! Anyways to make a long story short the light turned green and I did a mild 4k drop on them and left them by about 5 car lengths to 60. I let off and they fell back and let the 5th gen come up. I guess he must be faster because he came right up beside me reved and took off. There was traffic in front of me so I was going nowhere. Just for that I chased him for 15 minutes until we got a two lane road and I proceeded to pull from 30 to 100 and put about 10 school bus lengths on him. It wasn't much competition, but for a few minutes I thoght the 5th gen had an engine swap until I pulled on him really bad.

Notes: Got attacked by 3 civics Fast N Furios style. Laid the smack down on the first 2. Had to work to get the last one, but finally got to race him and made him look even worse.
Old 10-29-2001, 09:17 AM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Very nice man..
Old 10-29-2001, 10:01 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Good job!

Its cool that your girl lets you race..
Not mine..

So I have to kinda camouflage the race..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 10:07 AM   #4
97lude

I don't always get to race with her in the car, but I usually do. I guess it depends on what kind of mood she is in. Lately she has even instigated some races with other cars. I was cool with that until she thought it would be funny to start something with a Cobra.
Old 10-29-2001, 10:22 AM   #5
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by 97lude
I don't always get to race with her in the car, but I usually do. I guess it depends on what kind of mood she is in. Lately she has even instigated some races with other cars. I was cool with that until she thought it would be funny to start something with a Cobra.

bwahaha... You have to hate that.. Sometimes they can get a little carried away.
Old 11-05-2001, 02:03 PM   #6
Matrix

Sweet, dude! It's always fun embarassing F&F fanatics.
Production on F&F 2 has begun, so we'll see what new ricer techniques are developed even further.

"I NEED NAWS! The big one! No make it two! By tonight!" ::
Old 11-05-2001, 03:08 PM   #7
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:

LOL

Give her a break, she knew not what she was doing!

:: :o
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<

Last edited by Accord Man : 11-05-2001 at 03:16 PM.
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2001, 03:14 PM   #8
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Re: Attack of the Civics

Quote:
I looked over at my girlfriend for all important approval, and she just smiled and shook her head, yes!!!

Understandable.....I get smacked across the back of my head...hahaha....not literally. But the thing I don't get.....is she raced my car one time. Jeeze....oh well it's good to see gurl racer in my arms. I LOVE HER!!!
hahaha.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2001, 03:15 PM   #9
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
I was cool with that until she thought it would be funny to start something with a Cobra.

Ouch.:o

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote