::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2001, 09:52 AM   #1
TurboandNitrous

Raced TWO mustangs at once!

Last night i was heading back from my girlfriends house and going down a lonely 4-lane. i was enjoying the good ole whistle of the turbo as i would punch it every now and then, just cause its addicting! in my rearview i see a souple set of headlights coming up really fast. one in my lane and one in the other. the two cars get to me, and slow down to be right beside me. The one beside me is a newer body style Mustang GT with exhaust and a pretty nice kit. i didnt know for sure he wanted to race, so he slowly pulls up to where his back fender is at my front, and i see the OTHER mustang now, and it is an older fox body 5.0. Now i start to get all excited... I KNEW they wanted togo now cause they were revving back and forth. im in middle so to speak now, one at the front bumper, one at the back. i downshift to 3rd gear(at about 60mph) and punch it right when they both do. i made up that car length on the newer GT as soon as i touched the gas peddle. that turbo was spoolin SOOO loud when i flew by his window. i only wish i had passed it shifting so he coulda heard the BOV. i wont speculate on how bad i beat these two guys, cause my car-length measurer wasnt with me at the time. all i know is this....by the time i let completely off the gas in 4th, it took the newer one at LEAST 7 seconds to get beside me again. i was pumped, i really wanted to spray on them and make it even worse, but i didnt have my bottle turned on cause it was really cold. i talked to the dude in the newer one and he was really cool. said i was the fastes import he had ever raced...ah well...guess he hasnt came across any Supras, RX7's, and heavily modded GST's yet huh? this was my first race with the turbo and it hit 14psi (which is where i had it set) when i plan on spraying the 75-shot, ill back her down to 12psi or so.
Old 10-27-2001, 10:01 AM   #2
Big James

good kill
Old 10-27-2001, 12:23 PM   #3
grl_racer

very nice kill.... much props!!!!
Old 10-28-2001, 08:27 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Great kill man... You gotta love it when you kill one blue circle.... But 2 is all the better.. ::
Old 10-28-2001, 04:13 PM   #5
civic_minded

Are you really sure they were trying race you or where they just driving down the expressway thinking that you weren't worth wasting their gas on.
Old 10-28-2001, 06:57 PM   #6
TurboandNitrous

They were trying to race...you dont downshift beside someone, rev, and take off if you DONT want to race.
Old 10-29-2001, 06:09 PM   #7
dukmahsik

gewt $hit anthony!
Old 10-29-2001, 06:21 PM   #8
speedracer21

Good kill! Similar to one i had when my car was running good. Except i raced the 5.0 (older one) first and after i beat him he tried to beat a new gt that was at the light in front of us, too bad he lost for a second time.But he was pretty cool (used to own a gst but crankwalked so he got the 5.0
Old 10-30-2001, 02:23 PM   #9
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Good job!

Show'em how its done!!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote