User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2002, 12:27 AM   #121
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Just my opinion...I just like the sleek aerodynamic look better. I think it's smarter anyway isn't it? For speed?

For cornering. A stock 69 Camaro would DESTROY the new SS in a straight line but the SS would destroy the 69 in a road course.

Old 11-23-2002, 12:59 AM   #122
GirlRacer

no no no, I meant the newest ones vs. the 80's model. I hate those years, and they seem kinda goofy in the bodies

Old 11-23-2002, 02:19 AM   #123
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
no no no, I meant the newest ones vs. the 80's model. I hate those years, and they seem kinda goofy in the bodies

I don't much care for the 80's models either.

Old 11-23-2002, 01:49 PM   #124
GirlRacer

uh huh

Seeee, now we're on the same page.
The first ones were bad ass, and I really like the very last years too.

Old 11-23-2002, 01:56 PM   #125
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
For cornering. A stock 69 Camaro would DESTROY the new SS in a straight line but the SS would destroy the 69 in a road course.

actually no do some research and youll find that those cars were prone to spinning tire and destined to never break outta the 13 second range (most in the 14's stock) regarless of model/ engine type.

but i do agree those 80's models american cars suck, i like the fox bodie mustang gt's but thats it, HELL I DONT LIKE MY CAR AND I DRIVE IT damn american products

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
Old 11-23-2002, 02:10 PM   #126
AJ1978TA

Actually if you bring em to a strip if the guy with the SS can't drive or hook he will 14 flat too (I went to enlgishtown and saw low 14s out of LS1s and I laughed, now if only GOLD BOMB can get some dr's and no breakage, I'll run with them from a stop for a little) Put some decent tires on the '69, and do some work to it The LS1's are nasty though, I see GM making complete LS1 crate motors now, drop it into the '69, have old school style with more than 10 mpg, and add tires . Until then, I can only afford mullet insurance, so no rattle box 4th gen for me. Ford50, I'm coming for YOU! Gold bandit will own you!

Old 11-23-2002, 02:23 PM   #127
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
actually no do some research and youll find that those cars were prone to spinning tire and destined to never break outta the 13 second range (most in the 14's stock) regarless of model/ engine type.

but i do agree those 80's models american cars suck, i like the fox bodie mustang gt's but thats it, HELL I DONT LIKE MY CAR AND I DRIVE IT damn american products

Research? I own one.

Old 11-23-2002, 02:24 PM   #128
GirlRacer

Old 11-23-2002, 02:24 PM   #129
ford50forlife
4th Gear

LOFL just like it did with the 88 JEEP CHEROKEE FROM A 55 mph ROLL WITH CLAUDE IN THE CAR AND ALL MY MUSTANG PARTS WHEN I WAS BUILDING IT RIGHT

YOU JUST GOT OwNeD

Old 11-23-2002, 02:25 PM   #130
ford50forlife
4th Gear

and what does it run STOCK, with radial non drag tires hmmmmmmm?

just cause you own it doesnt mean its faster and THAT Is precisely what we are arguing

Old 11-23-2002, 02:32 PM   #131
AJ1978TA

LOL U FORD50 TALK TO MUCH $HIT! I'd take a 69 over an LS1 anyday. Don't aruge stock, cause no car from the 60s has all stock motors and TIRES too lol! You can't compare it to a 30+ yr old car anyways. (LOL toykilla you own a '69? NICE!! Got pics?!) Only a handful, in like museums, have stock tires. Anyways, I HOPE the camaro would get faster 33 years later As for that kill vs the TA stock, your jeep didn't take me when I was stock, down low we never ran it, but I think my 320 TQ woulda won, and when we went from a roll, cause of my NASTY topend with no scoop on and no muffler I pulled .5 cars, and I shut down before 100

Isn't it great when 16 second cars talk $hit? We gotta get a 3 way match now with my bros stock 81 Z28 and the buick and Jeep, it has trans fluid now, so watch out!

Old 11-23-2002, 02:40 PM   #132
ford50forlife
4th Gear

.5 cars MY ASS! you a ***** you shut down WHEN YOU PULLED THOSE .5 CARS WHICH IS WHAT I JUMPED YOU BY IN 2nd BECAUSE I GOT MIDRANGE ON YOU! and i was still going son i just shifted so obviously you pull a bit.... LOFL racing 16+ second cars is fun because the races last SOOOOOOOOO Long its more intense LOFL, in my mustang its all over on the street in 12 or less seconds,

NOW IMMA BE A RICER ALEX AND SAY YOU GOT 160 more cubes on me and 2 more cylinder and YOU CAN BARELY HANG WITH A 88 JEEP CHEROKEE! lofl i love it

Old 11-23-2002, 02:49 PM   #133
toykilla

Quote:
.5 cars MY ASS! you a ***** you shut down WHEN YOU PULLED THOSE .5 CARS WHICH IS WHAT I JUMPED YOU BY IN 2nd BECAUSE I GOT MIDRANGE ON YOU! and i was still going son i just shifted so obviously you pull a bit.... LOFL racing 16+ second cars is fun because the races last SOOOOOOOOO Long its more intense LOFL, in my mustang its all over on the street in 12 or less seconds,

NOW IMMA BE A RICER ALEX AND SAY YOU GOT 160 more cubes on me and 2 more cylinder and YOU CAN BARELY HANG WITH A 88 JEEP CHEROKEE! lofl i love it

You race on the street for 12 seconds? That must mean the 16 second imports are keeping up because no continues a race they have one. Once someone is 2-3 cars ahead it's over.

Old 11-23-2002, 02:51 PM   #134
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ1978TA
LOL U FORD50 TALK TO MUCH $HIT! I'd take a 69 over an LS1 anyday. Don't aruge stock, cause no car from the 60s has all stock motors and TIRES too lol! You can't compare it to a 30+ yr old car anyways. (LOL toykilla you own a '69? NICE!! Got pics?!) Only a handful, in like museums, have stock tires. Anyways, I HOPE the camaro would get faster 33 years later As for that kill vs the TA stock, your jeep didn't take me when I was stock, down low we never ran it, but I think my 320 TQ woulda won, and when we went from a roll, cause of my NASTY topend with no scoop on and no muffler I pulled .5 cars, and I shut down before 100

Isn't it great when 16 second cars talk $hit? We gotta get a 3 way match now with my bros stock 81 Z28 and the buick and Jeep, it has trans fluid now, so watch out!

No pictures but I will say nothing is stock 'cept the frame and its been modified.

Old 11-23-2002, 02:52 PM   #135
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
You race on the street for 12 seconds? That must mean the 16 second imports are keeping up because no continues a race they have one. Once someone is 2-3 cars ahead it's over.

WHAT A TART, DUDE THATS WHY MY RACES ARE OVER IN 12 SECONDS OR LESS MAN CAUSE I SHUT DOWN IF I WIN, OR LOSE.
I DONT RUN 11's MAN THATS WHY ITS OVER IN LESS THE TIME OF THE 1/4 MILE BECAUSE THERE IS USUALLY A CLEAR VICTOR THERE! LOFL THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT

NOW WHAT DOES YOUR DAMN CAMARO DO? THE FASTEST IVE SEEN FOR STOCK IS LIKE 13.98 AT BEST AND A LS1 WITH A SHITTY DRIVER WILL STILL RAPE THAT

Old 11-23-2002, 02:54 PM   #136
AJ1978TA

OMG dude, u jumped the countdown, and I reeled you in! For those 30 seconds or so, I HAD YOU! Oh well, once I had my exhaust I would have raped u...It's all over now though, I'm goin crustang huntin!

Old 11-23-2002, 02:55 PM   #137
ford50forlife
4th Gear

obviously if your modded youll eat a ls1.... but you said previously that a 69 camaro will eat it in straighline performance... thats what im questioning, obviously you meant stock to stock right, EVEN MODDED TO MODDED, it will lose, MAYBE you were talking about modded to unmodded, or how about YOUR CAR (which is a drag application from what i can muster) vs. a stock ls1?

Old 11-23-2002, 03:02 PM   #138
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ1978TA
OMG dude, u jumped the countdown, and I reeled you in! For those 30 seconds or so, I HAD YOU! Oh well, once I had my exhaust I would have raped u...It's all over now though, I'm goin crustang huntin!

YOU ON SOME SHIT ITS CALLED MY JEEP BEING IN THE POWERBAND! i shift outta 2nd @ 64mph and we rolled at 55mph so i obviously beat you i mean I HAD THE SAME ****ING HORSE AS YOU! you went the exact same time i did HOYEN WAS COUNTING DOWN and you were watching man YOU A SAD STATE.... and you wanna step up to the big leagues LOFl you gotta do something more than brag about pulling .5 cars on a jeep and still being right next to me at the end of race, dude i mean YOU WERENT AHEAD!

Old 11-23-2002, 03:26 PM   #139
toykilla

Is there a point to your consistant rambling or are you just wasting time? My Camaro is modded now but it was stock at one time.

Old 11-23-2002, 03:31 PM   #140
GirlRacer

Old 11-23-2002, 03:35 PM   #141
ford50forlife
4th Gear

omfg go home troll

Quote:
Is there a point to your consistant rambling or are you just wasting time? My Camaro is modded now but it was stock at one time.

DUDE YES THERE IS A POINT! im commenting on what you said about a stock 69 vs. a stock ls1, and here you are all hard and bad because YOU OWN ONE BUT DONT KNOW WTF IT RAN STOCK.
THATS THE SIMPLE ****ING 1 POST POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE YOU RETARD. GOOD JOB ON THE OWNING OF THE AMERICAN MUSCLE FRONT BUT DONT TALK IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOUR CAR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD TO BE LIKE
WELL EVERY ****ING CAR IS STOCK, WHATS YOUR POINT HARD ASS?

Old 11-23-2002, 03:37 PM   #142
mt.biker

Re: omfg go home troll

Quote:
DUDE YES THERE IS A POINT! im commenting on what you said about a stock 69 vs. a stock ls1, and here you are all hard and bad because YOU OWN ONE BUT DONT KNOW WTF IT RAN STOCK.
THATS THE SIMPLE ****ING 1 POST POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE YOU RETARD. GOOD JOB ON THE OWNING OF THE AMERICAN MUSCLE FRONT BUT DONT TALK IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOUR CAR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD TO BE LIKE

I'm sure its not above you to find out what its listed at on car-stats.com and give or take .5s for driver. dam man use some brains

Old 11-23-2002, 03:46 PM   #143
ford50forlife
4th Gear

its not about the driver he used a metaphorical instance as in 2 race car drivers doing the best of your potential, and the ls1 has got every single catagory of advantage plus can catch traction, dont get me wrong i LOVE OLD CARS, but they were usually nothing major stock i think only a hanfew did 12's all were high 13's, if you put a set of slicks on a STOCK even 302 boss mustang youll drop like 1 second offa 1/4 mile, but all old cars are usual geared and dont top out anywhere near the ls1's potential top speed.

Old 11-23-2002, 04:19 PM   #144
toykilla

Re: omfg go home troll

Quote:

Why do you always end up with the name calling? Letting out steam from when 4th and 5th graders made fun of you in elementry school? Maybe if you could hold an intelligent conversation without this bullshit name calling someone might care what you have to say. Honestly, what the **** is wrong with you? Looks like someone is in need of some theropy?? That well, every ****ing car is stock comment actually made me laugh. Keep it coming, I get a kick out of what you say.

Old 11-23-2002, 04:49 PM   #145
GirlRacer

Whoa...calm down boyz... we're all friends here!

Old 11-23-2002, 06:14 PM   #146
Matrix

CLOSED.

Closed Thread