User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2002, 12:30 AM   #121
fastasfoggy

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
The thing about Honda's F1 car isn't the point. I havn't checked into it. And Honda does have to do with it.

that is almost a contradiction but thats okay

Old 09-27-2002, 12:31 AM   #122
abc

Who cares about england? We're in america. Fords into racing GM/Chevy is into Car sales. Sure racing teachs car companies alot of things, but right now, it don't. Race cars havn't made much improvments that can be used a street car. Sure engines keep getting better and better. But nascars still use the same blocks as they did 20 years ago. but car companies have been trying things out in concept cars, not race cars. Good thing? I don't think so. But racing is too high-profile now, Chevy don't want to try out new things and hurt them

Old 09-27-2002, 12:33 AM   #123
abc

Your prick neighbor is just that. And you know there is honda and ford people the same way.

Old 09-27-2002, 12:38 AM   #124
fastasfoggy

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
Who cares about england? We're in america. Fords into racing GM/Chevy is into Car sales. Sure racing teachs car companies alot of things, but right now, it don't. Race cars havn't made much improvments that can be used a street car. Sure engines keep getting better and better. But nascars still use the same blocks as they did 20 years ago. but car companies have been trying things out in concept cars, not race cars. Good thing? I don't think so. But racing is too high-profile now, Chevy don't want to try out new things and hurt them

okayyyyyy...wasnt my whole point that ford branches out worldwide???? who cares about england? i do and so does ford and thats why theyre better, because chevy and their owners apparently come off as ignorant to the world around them. and its just because my neighbor is from council bluffs not the fact that its chevy or nothing over there

Old 09-27-2002, 12:41 AM   #125
abc

and why does chevy need to go out of their way? they have holden.

edit... and Opel, and i'm guess others too.

Old 09-27-2002, 06:47 AM   #126
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

and vauxhaul too ( opel RHD)

Old 09-27-2002, 07:04 AM   #127
SVT Cobra

lol....

the ford vs. chevy battle is so pointless cuz both sides believe only what they want to.

has any of the three mustangs i had, rust? no
do they break down and die? no

if you want to look at sales, tell me who is ahead then?
who had to stop production of an entire line of cars?
pretty sure mustangs out sold camaros/trans ams 8 to 1 i believe.
chevy's solution to anything is throw in a pushrod 350.
ford evolved their company to fit needs of everyone.
they made a 4.6 to show that a smaller displacement with the right tuning can make just about as much power as the 350. its shame that ford doesnt use the 351 against the 350... the 351 would rape them. the friggin 5.4 in the cobra R is proof enough.
ford rather sell cars then try to have some macho "bigger engine. more hp contest". thats why they have the focus, svt devision, mustangs, gt40, etc. saying ford isnt as good as gm is crap. ford if anything, is better. these are just facts. i honestly dont give a shit.
=============================================
and again, what is so hard to believe that my car can hit 60 in the mid to high 4 second range. you act like i dont know how to drive. i want one of you to find some1 you know w/ a camaro or mustang w/ 4.10s or lower and tell me what you think of the acceleration.

Old 09-27-2002, 07:25 AM   #128
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

This thread is a waste of space on the server.
So off-topic............

-------------CLOSED___________________
Closed Thread