::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2001, 02:27 PM   #1
Impact23

Si owner gets smoked!!!

I am at a light and a EBP SI revs on me at a light. He asks if I have any balls in my car and I told him it was mildly tuned and pretty quick. He wanted to try his luck so we went at it. Well after I embarasss the hell out of him at the next light he tells me, "That's the fastest EX I have ever raced". Idiot had no clue that my car is an Si cuz it is black and I have the emblems and stickers off. But a regular SI owner would notice the headrests and other things to tell it was an SI. As I shake my head at his rookie-ness I try to tell him it is an SI but he is saying that he smokes everyone and I am the first one to beat him. I laughed and knew he was BS-ing me and wondered if he was only racing school busses and that sort of thing.
So he kept insisting I told him what my secret was.... so I said I added another cam. LOL!! I expected the smartass to say something back to me and he did..... stupid ricer asked me "Where can I get one of those for my Si". "How much did it run you?":( PATHETIC!!!! I almost felt ashamed for owning the same car as he had.
Old 10-10-2001, 08:19 PM   #2
90civiclxryder

Re: Si owner gets smoked!!!

So he kept insisting I told him what my secret was.... so I said I added another cam. LOL!! I expected the smartass to say something back to me and he did..... stupid ricer asked me "Where can I get one of those for my Si". "How much did it run you?":( PATHETIC!!!! I almost felt ashamed for owning the same car as he had. [/b][/QUOTE

lol, i need one for my lx, some people just dont got it
Old 10-11-2001, 06:56 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Re: Si owner gets smoked!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Impact23
.... so I said I added another cam. LOL!! I expected the smartass to say something back to me and he did..... stupid ricer asked me "Where can I get one of those for my Si". "How much did it run you?....

Ah yes... another sharp ricer mind hard at work... You do know that hes probably going to spend the next year trying to figure out how he can add another cam to his car. Maybe he'll learn something along the way..!

Congrats..
Old 10-11-2001, 04:28 PM   #4
Impact23

The best thing is after you smoke someone and they claim they have something huge on order or at home waiting to be installed. (Ie. supercharger, turbo, NOS). I get a bunch of those types all the time too out here.
Old 10-12-2001, 05:58 PM   #5
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

ahh i said that to someone, i beat a 92-95 civic, then he said its ok ive got a engine in my garage im building, well now he's got a b18c5 turboed in his car. i wont race him now, gonna keep my winning streak against civics.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2001, 06:09 PM   #6
thermal
Banning Machine

good kill

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2001, 01:02 AM   #7
2000_Honda_Si

Come on now hes probably knew to the game. He is a fellow Si driving brother. Atleast he was smart enough to start out with a car that has a B series motor. He will learn.
Old 10-14-2001, 12:10 PM   #8
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Atleast he was smart enough to start out with a car that has a B series motor. He will learn

some ppl didnt have enough money to buy the Si. as for me, i just didnt know that i was gonna get into this hobby.....and lack of money too....he he he

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-14-2001, 08:10 PM   #9
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by 2000_Honda_Si
Come on now hes probably knew to the game. He is a fellow Si driving brother. Atleast he was smart enough to start out with a car that has a B series motor. He will learn.
i stated with a H serise, im still smart right

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2001, 01:05 AM   #10
2000_Honda_Si

Im not putting anyone down, you know what I mean, atleast his racing spirit is there.
Old 10-15-2001, 05:21 PM   #11
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Im not putting anyone down, you know what I mean, atleast his racing spirit is there.
true that!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-15-2001, 08:32 PM   #12
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Some people are always going to be clueless about cars and talk outta their a*ses and theirs nothing we can do about it. Except laugh occasionaly. ::

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2001, 06:31 PM   #13
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic
Some people are always going to be clueless about cars and talk outta their a*ses and theirs nothing we can do about it. Except laugh occasionaly. ::
true this too........

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-22-2001, 09:14 AM   #14
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:

Easy there. You'll likely offend someone saying things like that. I, like thermal, had no lcue what I was getting into. Other than the fact that this car looked better than my 85 Olds. If I knew, I would have at least gotten a manual. But such is life.....