::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2001, 08:10 AM   #1
97lude

2 races in 5 minutes woohoo

First Race was against a 93-96 vtec Prelude. He was behind me reving and had a blue wings west hood not painted yet. We both went around the corner and he swung into the right lane and punched I left it in first and punched it. We were dead even until 3rd gear where I pulled about a half car length ahead and then realized how fast we were going and slowed it down. He was cool about it and waved when he went by. I could hear an intake and saw a DTM syle exh.

Cliff Notes: Raced a 4th gen vtec, didn't pull until 3rd gear and barely even then. Dude was cool, thats all.

Second race was against a New Firehawk. He isntigated it by reving and rolling back and forth on the line. I hate when people do this, so to teach him a lesson I decided to let him kick my ass. Turn light turned yellow and I reved up to 5500. Light turned green and I got a decent launch with no wheel hop. I pulled out about 1 car on him while he smoked his tires. Shifted into second and watched him get closer in my mirror. I then looked over to see a cop standing by his car in the 7eleven parking lot watching us go by. Needless to say we both stopped racing and I hung a right into the nearest street and headed for home. But hey I still had about a nose on him when we stopped.

Ciff Notes: Guy with a Firehawk wanted to prove his car with at least 130 more hp and *** know how much more torque could stomp my "puny" 4 cyl. He couldn't launch so I took him to 50 haha.
Old 10-05-2001, 01:55 PM   #2
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

nice job, was it a firebird? if so a v6? im not pictureing a firehawk. the v6 camaros and firebirds will get you bottom end, but they slack off after you hit vtec.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 02:21 PM   #3
97lude

No a Firehawk is Pontiac's version of the SS Camaro. 320-330 hp and 335 lbs of torque. The guy should have taken me off the line and kept on pulling every gear. I think I scared him by reving up so high and he reved a little to high and just burned his tires at the line. But once the caught he was coming for me in a hurry.
Old 10-06-2001, 12:59 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

ok i got ya, yeah he would have got ya, but good kill either way.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote