User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 06:06 PM   #81
AJ1978TA

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
you know its a damn shame when someone joins a forum to comment about a thread that downplayed the car they drive..

LOL!
Especially when you have to defend taking down an econobox I can buy over 1 summer working at min. wage compared to a car that goes for over 20k new that mommy and daddy probably bought..........

Old 04-07-2003, 08:46 PM   #82
MAXIMA95SE

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ1978TA
LOL!
Especially when you have to defend taking down an econobox I can buy over 1 summer working at min. wage compared to a car that goes for over 20k new that mommy and daddy probably bought..........

ugly pos

Old 04-07-2003, 09:23 PM   #83
Duckydos

You people realize that this arguement has been going on for almost 10 months? 10 months, move on...
Old 04-07-2003, 09:46 PM   #84
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

it was burried.. but was dug up a few days ago..
But I'm glad to see things havent heated too much..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Old 04-08-2003, 07:48 AM   #85
SVT Cobra

ooooo you maxima gay guys wait till my next cobra arrives.... just wait.
i'll race you all

you better have HUGE ASS TURBO because MAXIMA's CAN BLOWWWW MEEEEE
hopefully mid may, this rotten import will be sold and i will once again rule the streets MUHAHAAHAAHHHAAH MUAHAHAHAHAHHAA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Old 04-08-2003, 09:41 AM   #86
MAXIMA95SE

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
ooooo you maxima gay guys wait till my next cobra arrives.... just wait.
i'll race you all

you better have HUGE ASS TURBO because MAXIMA's CAN BLOWWWW MEEEEE
hopefully mid may, this rotten import will be sold and i will once again rule the streets MUHAHAAHAAHHHAAH MUAHAHAHAHAHHAA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

MUHAHAHAHAH pos cobra

Old 04-08-2003, 01:44 PM   #87
SVT Cobra

wow? some one who likes imports, calling an american car a pos? no way? guess what buddy, you are trying to race a front wheel drive sedan meant for luxury. which definitly does not compare to BMW's or Mercedes. It's kinda stuck in the middle. I'd be glad to wax you gay ass maxima any day. just wait till i sell this car....
lol the WRX may be a good race for you.

Old 04-09-2003, 09:27 PM   #88
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
LXE, SE or normal maxima. If it's the LXE, I can understand how, if it's the other two, I really think the guy was a HORRIBLE driver!

I wonder how I posted this when I didn't even see this thread before. LOL
firstgeardude...I'm coming after you!!!

Old 04-10-2003, 02:39 PM   #89
AJ1978TA

Why take pride in a dime a dozen car anyway? Especially a car 40 year olds buy because they DON'T care about performance in the first place?

If I attach a turbo to the shit that hangs from my asshole ......well.....it's still shit.

If you want to spend $20,000 on a family car then turbo it to run decent times.....start with a $1000 K car and do a turbo 2.2 swap. Oh wait, it's American, it sucks..........

Old 04-10-2003, 02:44 PM   #90
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ1978TA

If you want to spend $20,000 on a family car then turbo it to run decent times.....start with a $1000 K car and do a turbo 2.2 swap. Oh wait, it's American, it sucks..........

wait a minute alex.... you mean like the dodge spirit R/T right??? isnt that the car thats FASTER than the maxima stock? 800 cc less, 2 cylinders less, Cheaper, and responds better to mods, and came out well before the maximas ever got decently quick? oh yea.... THAT piece of american shit. japanese hp is UNRIVALED... luxury sedan pos... i mean thats like a entry level luxo barge... the bottem feeder of the lux market.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
Old 04-10-2003, 05:01 PM   #91
bk2kmax

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
wait a minute alex.... you mean like the dodge spirit R/T right??? isnt that the car thats FASTER than the maxima stock? 800 cc less, 2 cylinders less, Cheaper, and responds better to mods, and came out well before the maximas ever got decently quick? oh yea.... THAT piece of american shit. japanese hp is UNRIVALED... luxury sedan pos... i mean thats like a entry level luxo barge... the bottem feeder of the lux market.

Can't believe you're driving a POS like that car in your photo and trying to put down a Max. I have a video of a Max smoking your beloved overrated POS Cobra so stop with all the suck up Hate you got going on just because you don't have a forum for that POS you drive. Ridiculous, you always have people like this on these boards, they are visitors so they try to latch onto the guys who have the car that this forum represent so that they can keep posting because their car isn't exciting enough to even warrant having a forum.
Get a life and stop talking about when you get your lil POS Cobra because the Max will still smoke it and the horse you rode in on.
Stop sucking and blowing these guys on this forum because if you tried to diss on their cars they'd tell you the same thing.
Get a life, better yet, get a better car!
Mr. Wannabee

Old 04-10-2003, 05:09 PM   #92
bk2kmax

Quote:
wow? some one who likes imports, calling an american car a pos? no way? guess what buddy, you are trying to race a front wheel drive sedan meant for luxury. which definitly does not compare to BMW's or Mercedes. It's kinda stuck in the middle. I'd be glad to wax you gay ass maxima any day. just wait till i sell this car....

And you're trying to race anything and everything with your overrated Turboed car and you still get your @$$ handed to you.

You need a turbo just to be able to compete against a N/A car, btw if your car is even what you have a picture of it's still no more than an overblown Justy with AWD. Get a better car because all you paid for is a stupid turbo which without further mods can't even outrun a Grocery Getter N/A Family Car.
So said with all the Hate here, go trade in your lil gay ass car or buy a bigger turbo or BOV maybe then you can beat us.

Here's your response: Just wait, just wait, just wait, sound like a lil kid that got his a$$ whupped and had to wait until next time.
Hahaha you're not only funny you're also very gay by coming on this forum to hate on other cars, go to your own and hate on us and we won't mind, don't hate on somebody else's forum and expect not to be hated on back.
Also if you really want to make this a fair race, why don't you compare your stock turbo to a turboed Max, that is fair, my money is on the Max with or without the Turbo.

Old 04-10-2003, 05:10 PM   #93
VTracer19
1st Gear

Wow, this post deff went down hill, how did it come to dissing american as well as jap cars. damn...my friends got a max and shit it's fast but i also respect american cars, another friends got a 800hp charger, it's crazy fast......anyways i'll shut up now, i only drive a shitty accord and cant even think about racing a geo metro cause i'll get skooled ....peace
Old 04-10-2003, 05:21 PM   #94
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by bk2kmax
Can't believe you're driving a POS like that car in your photo and trying to put down a Max. I have a video of a Max smoking your beloved overrated POS Cobra so stop with all the suck up Hate you got going on just because you don't have a forum for that POS you drive. Ridiculous, you always have people like this on these boards, they are visitors so they try to latch onto the guys who have the car that this forum represent so that they can keep posting because their car isn't exciting enough to even warrant having a forum.
Get a life and stop talking about when you get your lil POS Cobra because the Max will still smoke it and the horse you rode in on.
Stop sucking and blowing these guys on this forum because if you tried to diss on their cars they'd tell you the same thing.
Get a life, better yet, get a better car!
Mr. Wannabee

ding ding ding the winnar is YUO!

HOLY SHIT MAN, yOU GOT A VIDEO??? no ****ing way! im so sorry for everything i put you through... i gotta videos galore to, one of me smoking a c5, and i know a couple of a geo running 11's, and it doesnt change the fact that your an idiot that had mommy and daddy buy you a car, does it? how old are you?

actually ford's have alot more forums than maximas do , im a member of them so you have no point. and btw MY CAR IS A MUSTANG, not a cobra you moron. anything with dohc i wont be caught dead in.

and the maxima is faster than the cobra right? that makes perfect sense. btw i have dissed peoples cars on this forum many a time, it always ends up with them making fun of my car because there is no validity to there arguement after awhile.

you must be a happy person if ignorance is bliss, the maxima is probably one of the LAST things from a BE ALL END ALL CAR that ive ever heard of,

the dodge spirit did the 4 door SEMI (cause thats what your rocking, chico) luxury thing better, did it cheaper, did it more reliable, did it more fuel efficient, AND DID IT 10 YEARS EARLIER

and it was done without a fancy little nameplate that jacks up the price. LOL the maxima is such a ripoff its disgusting as far as forward motion is concerned, a luxury car is only a excuse that you can fall back on when you lose a race....

Old 04-10-2003, 05:25 PM   #95
ford50forlife
4th Gear

basically just shut up and PAY for the car you drive, then maybe youll start respecting others who have actually done it, until then your a 16 year old lamer with a car you didnt pay for that still runs high 15's on a good day.

i highly doubt anyone this ignorant could actually pay for a car of that calibur.

you have along way to go before being in any position to make such comments, if you drove a 8 second maxima theres still people around HERE street legal that would make you look stupid... just know your role, and you definately dont have room to talk in that ride, hell more than 1/2 the people on this board with hondas would tear you apart, then whats you excuse when a n/a and or forced induction 4 banger leaves you turbo 6 (or should i say N/A 6 because your still a dreamer?)

Last edited by ford50forlife : 04-10-2003 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-10-2003, 05:31 PM   #96
AJ1978TA

This is hilarious. Cobras aren't overrated as much as the superior japanese product ricers often talk about which in your case is a car probably not bought with your own money.........The only overrated Cobra was the '99 one, from classic Ford style recalls.

SVT Cobra knows his wrx is slow dude......He has complained all day about it. He wants to race you because chances are he might win, which is also pathetic. He's working to get rid of it.

Old 04-10-2003, 06:20 PM   #97
SVT Cobra

lol lol lol lol hahahahaha.. b2k or whatever your name is, lol lol lol.

please never post here again. you have no idea who any of us are we have been here a lot longer than you.

for your information, i totaled my cobra in december after hitting a tree at 105. i got a WRX because for some odd reason i was afraid to get another cobra right away.
YOU DRIVE A MAXMIMA, What gives you the right to talk about anyone's car?? all you say is ford sucks and cobra's are p.o.s.

lol get real.
MY WRX IS SLOW TO ME. A low 14 second car is still faster than your gay ass maxima. i dont even like imports. this car was basically temporary till i felt comfortable driving again, seein that i should have died in my accident. if you honestly think a maxima is superior to a wrx or cobra or any mustang for that matter, you're a complete moron. you obviously know nothing about cars.
you say my car needs turbo to be fast lol.. and you say mustangs need v8s to be fast. whats it take to make your car fast then? lol lol . you are seriously a BIG ***GOT and KNOW NOTHINGGGGGG>
lock this thread up cuz this kids a homo........ lol maxima's are better than cobras hahahahaahahah

Old 04-10-2003, 11:31 PM   #98
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
lol lol lol lol hahahahaha.. b2k or whatever your name is, lol lol lol.

please never post here again. you have no idea who any of us are we have been here a lot longer than you.

for your information, i totaled my cobra in december after hitting a tree at 105. i got a WRX because for some odd reason i was afraid to get another cobra right away.
YOU DRIVE A MAXMIMA, What gives you the right to talk about anyone's car?? all you say is ford sucks and cobra's are p.o.s.

lol get real.
MY WRX IS SLOW TO ME. A low 14 second car is still faster than your gay ass maxima. i dont even like imports. this car was basically temporary till i felt comfortable driving again, seein that i should have died in my accident. if you honestly think a maxima is superior to a wrx or cobra or any mustang for that matter, you're a complete moron. you obviously know nothing about cars.
you say my car needs turbo to be fast lol.. and you say mustangs need v8s to be fast. whats it take to make your car fast then? lol lol . you are seriously a BIG ***GOT and KNOW NOTHINGGGGGG>
lock this thread up cuz this kids a homo........ lol maxima's are better than cobras hahahahaahahah

Spanked and sent home to mommy and daddy crying Thank you SVT for saving us all the time it would have taking
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 04-12-2003, 07:48 PM   #99
bk2kmax

Quote:

Looks like this is one of your gay @$$ quotes above:
I'd be glad to wax you gay ass maxima any day. just wait till i sell this car.... quoted by you.

So what you have a Justy with a Turbo and have to try to compare that to a N/A car and you probably still couldn't beat me. Your WRX runs 14.5/14.8 stock, I'm running close to that and I only have an Intake and you need a Turbo just to be able to run that overrated Justy with AWD to be able to beat a Family car.
I never said my car was better, you did, you're the one who starting flaming just because you are on another forum other than your own for your car, all I did was stand up to you and you start with your gay @$$ flamethrowing.
All I said is that Cobras are overrated and I have a video of a Maxima beating one, which whether or not you want to admit it, quite an accomplishment for a Family car that you call slow.

So if the Max is slow then what does it make the Cobra it beat?
I never said that Maximas are faster than Cobras, so don't put words in my mouth. You guys are so quick to get hotheaded and start calling a Maxima gay but when someone says something back to dispute your ignorance you start flaming with overblown statements and putting in your own additional words to make them out like I said those things.

I'm pretty certain that I'm older than all of you and if any spanking that would be done here would be me doing you.

Yes your WRX would beat me, but give me a Turbo and it'll be a more fair race, Turbo vs Turbo, not Turbo vs N/A. I wasn't dissing on WRX until I read the comment gay ass Maximas and other such negative statements. I'm aware Mustang has more forums than Maxima, your car has been around a lot longer and has more modding potential and more fame. I belong to a Mustang forum over at automotiveforums.com and those guys over there don't hate and flame like some of you do here. I can see a lot of elitism and superiority complexes in you guys attitudes towards your cars. That's ok, but don't start dissin other peoples cars and expect everyone to just shut up and not represent.

If I started dissin your car on one of my forums that I'm a member of and you just happen to be visiting you'd jump in and defend your car too and don't say you won't because you are representing here.
I know that there are people on this forum who run fast times and I'm not nor will I ever claim to beat them. You guys just jumped the gun getting all upset because I said the Cobra was overrated and that I have a video of a Max beating one.

Go back and read your disrespectful comments and see why I felt like you are being elitist and biggoted about your cars. Don't be so quick to point the finger when you are the ones who started with the dissin in the first place.

Please mommy and daddy, I'm probably old enough to be both of your daddy's. What does age have to do with the facts: fact one you both have POS old ass cars and if you really love your Fart Rustank and your POS Trans Am go bragg about beating Family cars on your own forum.

I smoke stock Rustangs 98 and below so what does that say about your car in comparison, my car will outlast both of yours and it looks better too. I bet neither of you even have a job and probably live in broken down trailers hoisted up on cynder blocks.

Got the nerve to try and diss when you both driving POS.

Old 04-12-2003, 08:12 PM   #100
drdingo21

what the hell are all these maxiam people doing here? did someone go back to the maxima forums and say come here and try to defend the maxima? Before i did an engine swap in my truck it had the 4.3 with basic mods and i could oblivate maximas, although i don't know what kind they were and maybe i just kept getting the lower end ones...
Old 04-12-2003, 08:17 PM   #101
SVT Cobra

haha. i was gonna maybe tell you i was joking in the last post. you took all that time to tell us how wrong we are by flaming... and what do you go and do? lol. get a life.

I NEVER said anything about the cobra can't be beaten by a maxima. ANY CAR can be made fast. but cobra's are not overrated lol, if anything they are underrated. a stock 96-98 Cobra would slap you around from a roll, a stop and going backwards. The only mustangs you can beat stock for stock is 94-98 GT's which are 15.00 second cars, 14.8's at best.
BTW, WRX's have run 14.1 bone stock FYI. I'm no where near a track, so i can't just go and try it out without having to take time off from work. and i woudlnt waste the time to go and run a stupid 14 second car at the track. lol. ur tryin to compare an awd boxer 4 turbo to a FWD v6 sedan. hahaha. bash the wrx all you want, cuz i know i do. who wants a car that will be stuck in the 12's forever with over $5000 in mods?

and oh yea, get this i do Have a job !!! whoa, and i go to college full time , NO WAY!!! andddddd sorry to say that dan and i live in the richest state in the USA. so odds are im not sittin on cement blocks. Don't hate on kids that have better cars than your old ass. You call domestic cars garbage but have no real reasons why they suck. I have yet to see a rusty mustang. I also have yet to see a Maxima that is cool.
and this was THE GAYEST statement i have ever heard and i consider the fact that you may be a pedafile after you said this:
"I'm pretty certain that I'm older than all of you and if any spanking that would be done here would be me doing you."

so wait, how much would cost for a maxima to break outta 13's?

Old 04-12-2003, 11:09 PM   #102
ShEaNy

lol....:o
Old 04-12-2003, 11:27 PM   #103
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

CLOSED

....you had to know that this was coming......
CLOSED
Closed Thread