::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2002, 08:57 PM   #1
CivicDX

Vinyle Seat Covers for 95 civic

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site to get vinyle seat covers for a 95 civic sedan. I want my front seats and my back ones too. I have been looking everywhere but I cant find any all black ones or a black and white combination. If anyone can help me that would be great. Also, anything that deals with honda or civic imprinted on the seats would be ok too. Thanks alot.
Old 01-04-2002, 01:26 AM   #2
azn_nite_ryder

personally.. if i was you.... i would just save up a lil bit more and get it done right... the covers may look good at first but will eventually look like crap.... so invest a lil more and get a long life out of it....
Old 01-04-2002, 09:06 AM   #3
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

for the $ that you will spend for covers you could save a little more and cover them in Vinyl..There is a newer member here that did his own seats in vinyl. His name is Raymund and handle is Infinity_Racer.

You can see shots of his in the interior forum and just PM him or leave a post and he wil give you some insight on that.

I hope this might help a little..
Old 01-08-2002, 02:18 PM   #4
slowEJ6

i saw some dope seat covers @ wal-mart with a dragon on em. they looked sweet, seriously. id sport em but i dont think theyd look good covering recaros, maybe in the HX eh eh?
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 11:00 PM   #5
Infinity_Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by hybrid3do0rcx
i saw some dope seat covers @ wal-mart with a dragon on em. they looked sweet, seriously. id sport em but i dont think theyd look good covering recaros, maybe in the HX eh eh?

You juss had to rub it in that you had Recaro's didnt you?? j/k man..i know if i had recaro's, i'd be making excuses to talk about em