::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2003, 10:44 PM   #1
turbowhat_n_dat

"What the hell do you got in that thing?"

Some reason I had to leave the hot spot for a minute to cruise home grab some stuff for the team and head back. On my way being good for once, actually doing the speed limit or close for some odd reason. Catch a light and this high profile "my daddy bought me a car" kid rolls up with his girl in the p/s. Looks over and tells her that he's gonna tear my green machine up.

Not being the one initiating the race I decided to try my hand at it. Now this guy has a phat ride, daddy is a surgeon and mommy is some doctor also........it happens to be a Mercedes E320. Its an automatic also, 4 door too for all you critics.......

He takes the hell off at the light, I'm right with him through 1st, then 2nd I'm ahead by some, dont know too much adreneline to tell what was going on. By 3rd gear I was about 5 cars ahead of him, all I seen was purple headlights in the mirror and they were drifting fast. We hit the next light and he looks over and says "What the hell do you got in that thing?" I smile, laugh under my breath and said never underestimate a civic kid.

Benz killer for sale, check out at:

http://www.teamtrio.com/greg.htm
Old 09-08-2003, 11:37 PM   #2
Wren57

nice kill... pretty nice car, I just got two questions:

is the black/green a paint scheme or graphics?

[obligatory disclaimer] the following question is asked out of curiosity, as I do not understand the motives behind such things. It is not meant to bash, humiliate, anger, or sadden anybody. If offense is taken by the follow sentence, I apologize, but I can not help my curiosity. Thank you for your time [/obligatory disclaimer]

why did you decide on patches of green on black? (the color scheme)

Last edited by Wren57 : 09-09-2003 at 09:06 AM.
Wren57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 06:28 AM   #3
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice run. Always nice to see the mommy/daddy boys take a hit.....

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
why oh why did you do that to your car? (the color scheme)

Personal preference. Let's not turn this thread into a bashing....
Old 09-09-2003, 01:43 PM   #4
turbowhat_n_dat

Highlander, to answer your question it is a double green. Dark Green w/ Bright Green. The bright green signifies a sun across the car. Somewhat to represent the Japanese flag. Somewhat to make the car one of a kind!!!

L8er,

G FLICK
Old 09-09-2003, 02:24 PM   #5
Wren57

ok that makes more sense, I understand now... a shot from above the car would be cool, like out a window...
Old 09-09-2003, 08:56 PM   #6
sohc_vtec 2NR

great kill
Old 09-09-2003, 11:12 PM   #7
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Nice Kill...but I have a question, How did you know his daddy bought him the car? Maybe, he saved up his lunch money, or maybe he collected cans, or Mayb his parents died and he bought it with his trustfund, or maybe he works at a dealership and its a company car...

If I was you I would have "Deebo'ed" his B!tch!!

"Thats My Girl Punk!"
Daviso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 12:26 AM   #8
turbowhat_n_dat

I'll get that overhead pic someday, good idea it would help a lot of ppl know wtf it is on the car!!!

I have a fellow team mate who knows the kid, in case you didnt read it his parents are doctors of some sort!!! He doesnt have a job, maybe the can thing might have been it, or the lunch money would work, more years in school than I got (16) to have that much lunch money..............

Peace,

G FLICK